Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your NOTN goals?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have two realistic goals and one stretch goal. The realistic ones are to get 150 eggs, 50 more than I did last year, and bond with my familiars every day of the event. The stretch goal is to get 366+ eggs so I can hatch one everyday and maybe have some left over for special days
I have two realistic goals and one stretch goal. The realistic ones are to get 150 eggs, 50 more than I did last year, and bond with my familiars every day of the event. The stretch goal is to get 366+ eggs so I can hatch one everyday and maybe have some left over for special days
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
My goals are simply:
-Get lots of egg, sell most and keep a few
-Get as many event items as possible
-Profit
My goals are simply:
-Get lots of egg, sell most and keep a few
-Get as many event items as possible
-Profit
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
My big one was releasing my weird code/bingo/"free gatcha" project's 2.0 in time for NotN. Just came in from doing that so...I....don't know actually.

huh

egg time
My big one was releasing my weird code/bingo/"free gatcha" project's 2.0 in time for NotN. Just came in from doing that so...I....don't know actually.

huh

egg time
cL9yafY.gif
to keep going hard at this the whole time. I always start strong, but teeter off after three or so days. If i keep going hard, i'll hit my egg goal and then some
to keep going hard at this the whole time. I always start strong, but teeter off after three or so days. If i keep going hard, i'll hit my egg goal and then some
TBD
I got 30+ eggs last year, so my goal is really to try and get around 30+ again. It'd be ideal to beat it, but I'm staying realistic
I got 30+ eggs last year, so my goal is really to try and get around 30+ again. It'd be ideal to beat it, but I'm staying realistic
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Last year I aimed for 20kg earned from selling chests (and got it!), but I highly doubt I'll have the energy for that this year, so my current soft goal is 10kg profit c:
Last year I aimed for 20kg earned from selling chests (and got it!), but I highly doubt I'll have the energy for that this year, so my current soft goal is 10kg profit c:
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
i just want to get a birthday hatch (on the 19th :3) and get enough money to solve most, if not all of my projects
i just want to get a birthday hatch (on the 19th :3) and get enough money to solve most, if not all of my projects
S2Z9BfP.png Dy7NM9n.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
Q0NFuJR.png
5hF3FGk.png
Al1BEGR.png
rix3ppo.png
139px-Jolly_Difficulties_Left.png
I want eggs and items!

I have a lot of hibernal den slots to unlock with coliseum drops, so that's a secondary goal as I gather up chests.
I want eggs and items!

I have a lot of hibernal den slots to unlock with coliseum drops, so that's a secondary goal as I gather up chests.
Get all the familiars and vistas!!! Pretty realistic goals.

Get some eggs I can hoard is a longer term goal. I'm gonna have to figure out the ratio of open:sell for the chests
Get all the familiars and vistas!!! Pretty realistic goals.

Get some eggs I can hoard is a longer term goal. I'm gonna have to figure out the ratio of open:sell for the chests
they/them | horror fan | 20s | writer
As is my new tradition, I wanna hoard as many eggs as I can for a mass hatch on my birthday this week. Hoping for some good projects for the year!
Beyond that it'll just be mad selling to pay off current projects lol
I also want to get all the vistas Im missing!
As is my new tradition, I wanna hoard as many eggs as I can for a mass hatch on my birthday this week. Hoping for some good projects for the year!
Beyond that it'll just be mad selling to pay off current projects lol
I also want to get all the vistas Im missing!
w9bDUNq.pngMUYNhfy.pngPgv53XB.png
9D8YYS1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8