Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your NOTN goals?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Uhn... My goal was to get an egg and turn whatever came out of it into a Permababy... I already achieved my goal, so I'm pretty happy with that~ (:

Everything else is a bonus. I'm opening all chests I get, and hatching all eggs I get too.

I got 2 eggs today, so I'm expecting some 28 eggs by the end of the event. I'm looking forward to all the g1s I end up hatching. Hopefully I get at least one that I want to keep~
Uhn... My goal was to get an egg and turn whatever came out of it into a Permababy... I already achieved my goal, so I'm pretty happy with that~ (:

Everything else is a bonus. I'm opening all chests I get, and hatching all eggs I get too.

I got 2 eggs today, so I'm expecting some 28 eggs by the end of the event. I'm looking forward to all the g1s I end up hatching. Hopefully I get at least one that I want to keep~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
I somehow managed to score a job I like that is tied directly to our countries New Years celebration so the end all be all goal would be to brew the NotN fams cause those literally never turn cheap on AH lol
I might TRY to get the chests achievements but it's okay if I can't
I somehow managed to score a job I like that is tied directly to our countries New Years celebration so the end all be all goal would be to brew the NotN fams cause those literally never turn cheap on AH lol
I might TRY to get the chests achievements but it's okay if I can't
I was going to try and get a stack of chests a day, because that'd add up to about 27kg by the end. However, I got two stacks of chests today, and if I keep that goal up, I'll have closer to 50kg by the end, especially since I beat the odds by getting 21 eggs out of 203 chests. (10.3% droprate)
I was going to try and get a stack of chests a day, because that'd add up to about 27kg by the end. However, I got two stacks of chests today, and if I keep that goal up, I'll have closer to 50kg by the end, especially since I beat the odds by getting 21 eggs out of 203 chests. (10.3% droprate)
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
Trying to max out my hibden finally, just today I earned enough gems selling strange chests to buy half of the 89 gem slots I haven't already unlocked which is pretty nice

Also hopefully finish a handful of my apparel projects and stock up on loads of eggs

I will be grinding a lot
Trying to max out my hibden finally, just today I earned enough gems selling strange chests to buy half of the 89 gem slots I haven't already unlocked which is pretty nice

Also hopefully finish a handful of my apparel projects and stock up on loads of eggs

I will be grinding a lot
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I've got a goal of 2k strange chests opened. I've done 250 today alone, so it's definitely doable even if I can't keep up those numbers every day. I usually get around 150 eggs opening all my chests, and I hope to match or better that this year.

I (usually) have the patience to sit on the eggs for a few months and let the prices get up before I sell them, so even if I get unlucky the profits are generally better than selling the chests themselves. With egg profits and selling other drops from the hours of grinding I'm hoping to amass around 50kg or more selling stuff over then next few months. It's not immediate profits, but the patience can really pay off.
I've got a goal of 2k strange chests opened. I've done 250 today alone, so it's definitely doable even if I can't keep up those numbers every day. I usually get around 150 eggs opening all my chests, and I hope to match or better that this year.

I (usually) have the patience to sit on the eggs for a few months and let the prices get up before I sell them, so even if I get unlucky the profits are generally better than selling the chests themselves. With egg profits and selling other drops from the hours of grinding I'm hoping to amass around 50kg or more selling stuff over then next few months. It's not immediate profits, but the patience can really pay off.
divider.png
I already knocked a decent portion of them out after grinding almost 12 hours nonstop since I woke up today (the first guy's needed glimmer since I first bought him in MARCH and I earned every single gem I needed to buy it within 4 hours) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80844421][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808445/80844421_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90692947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906930/90692947_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89794306][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897944/89794306_350.png[/img][/url] now I just need modern glowtail, to finish my auraboa project, and a bunch of sil scrolls and innocent eye vials to put some minor finishing touches on some of my other dragons and I'm good as gold!
I already knocked a decent portion of them out after grinding almost 12 hours nonstop since I woke up today
(the first guy's needed glimmer since I first bought him in MARCH and I earned every single gem I needed to buy it within 4 hours)

80844421_350.png
90692947_350.png
89794306_350.png

now I just need modern glowtail, to finish my auraboa project, and a bunch of sil scrolls and innocent eye vials to put some minor finishing touches on some of my other dragons and I'm good as gold!
- 5 eggs to hatch on new years
- as many eggs as I can get to sell later in the year pfff

would also love to hoard a bunch of the ghost flame and conjurer apparel : D
- 5 eggs to hatch on new years
- as many eggs as I can get to sell later in the year pfff

would also love to hoard a bunch of the ghost flame and conjurer apparel : D
get lots of egg and remember to hatch some on 12-31-23 a funny number day 123-123
get lots of egg and remember to hatch some on 12-31-23 a funny number day 123-123
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Think I'm gonna take it slow this year ! I think I hit a point where I don't really need what's inside the chest, and I don't exactly need a ton of funds so I don't really want to grind for them to sell them either. I'll just open whatever I get, maybe exalt a bit more dragons than I usually do, but other than that, I plan to keep it low-key ^^
Think I'm gonna take it slow this year ! I think I hit a point where I don't really need what's inside the chest, and I don't exactly need a ton of funds so I don't really want to grind for them to sell them either. I'll just open whatever I get, maybe exalt a bit more dragons than I usually do, but other than that, I plan to keep it low-key ^^
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
[quote name="ColonelChicken" date="2023-12-18 15:50:31" ] Think I'm gonna take it slow this year ! I think I hit a point where I don't really need what's inside the chest, and I don't exactly need a ton of funds so I don't really want to grind for them to sell them either. I'll just open whatever I get, maybe exalt a bit more dragons than I usually do, but other than that, I plan to keep it low-key ^^ [/quote] Sounds like a good plan. I got my 250 for my achievements, and I don't want or need anything else in them. Still got a bunch of leveled dragons to exalt, but I'm waiting for bonuses, if I got any left by Saturday they'll go without bonus.. Gotta support Earth and all that. Probably just sell the chests... I hate all that stuff clogging up my hoard lol
ColonelChicken wrote on 2023-12-18 15:50:31:
Sounds like a good plan.

I got my 250 for my achievements, and I don't want or need anything else in them.

Still got a bunch of leveled dragons to exalt, but I'm waiting for bonuses, if I got any left by Saturday they'll go without bonus.. Gotta support Earth and all that. Probably just sell the chests... I hate all that stuff clogging up my hoard lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8