Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you also wonder what people do with
1 2 3 4 5 6
I used to level dragons to 25 and sell them, and I kept the links to their profiles just to see what would happen with them. Same goes for G1s since I usually want to see their gene plans. Otherwise not really - I tend to assume they'll be sent to deities.
I used to level dragons to 25 and sell them, and I kept the links to their profiles just to see what would happen with them. Same goes for G1s since I usually want to see their gene plans. Otherwise not really - I tend to assume they'll be sent to deities.
I usually check to see where my dragons end up when they sell. Always makes me happy to see when they are given an outfit, familiar, new genes, a new name or whatever. Sometimes I'll even go trough my offspring lists of some dragons and check up on dragons that sold a long time ago. Like my progen's kids. I think there is at least one that is still on an active account other than my own.

That said, I don't mind them going for fodder either. If I list them low then I expect as much. I've even seen some picked up and flipped. If they turned someone a small profit then that's cool by me~
I usually check to see where my dragons end up when they sell. Always makes me happy to see when they are given an outfit, familiar, new genes, a new name or whatever. Sometimes I'll even go trough my offspring lists of some dragons and check up on dragons that sold a long time ago. Like my progen's kids. I think there is at least one that is still on an active account other than my own.

That said, I don't mind them going for fodder either. If I list them low then I expect as much. I've even seen some picked up and flipped. If they turned someone a small profit then that's cool by me~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
not really! sometimes i'll think abt random dragons i sold a while back that held some sentimental dragon, but in most cases i'll forget completely hgdkjg

there was one time, though, when someone bought one of my progen children and dmed me a while later to show me what they had gened him to be !!! so i've made a habit of doing that for dragons that mean a lot to me, if i buy them from someone else :3 (and i remember >_< )
not really! sometimes i'll think abt random dragons i sold a while back that held some sentimental dragon, but in most cases i'll forget completely hgdkjg

there was one time, though, when someone bought one of my progen children and dmed me a while later to show me what they had gened him to be !!! so i've made a habit of doing that for dragons that mean a lot to me, if i buy them from someone else :3 (and i remember >_< )
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
I do like to check on them, so yes I do get quite curious at times!
I do like to check on them, so yes I do get quite curious at times!
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
I keep links to every dragon I sell in the bio of one of my dragons.

I like to go back to see what they have done with their lives.

If one had achieved Kleos and gone into the glorious service of one of the Deities, I smile and delete their link, for I know they have achieved the honor honor a dragon can have.
I keep links to every dragon I sell in the bio of one of my dragons.

I like to go back to see what they have done with their lives.

If one had achieved Kleos and gone into the glorious service of one of the Deities, I smile and delete their link, for I know they have achieved the honor honor a dragon can have.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
anything i sell usually ends up as fodder, even ones that seem to me like they have potential.
anything i sell usually ends up as fodder, even ones that seem to me like they have potential.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
i remember when i bought this G1 for a little challenged of mine. got him mostly since his name was already boopsnoot lol. the seller then commented on my page and thanked me for buying them, and they liked the scry that was... concocted... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83868746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838688/83868746_350.png[/img][/url]
i remember when i bought this G1 for a little challenged of mine. got him mostly since his name was already boopsnoot lol.

the seller then commented on my page and thanked me for buying them, and they liked the scry that was... concocted...
83868746_350.png

jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Almost every time I sell one of my g1s (especially the more expensive ones) I always go and peek at to see if they've done anything with them
Almost every time I sell one of my g1s (especially the more expensive ones) I always go and peek at to see if they've done anything with them
I don't sell dragons often, but I usually poke around after they've been sold to see if there's any scries in their bios or anything.

I think my favorite checkup on a dragon after selling it was when I sold just a simple g1, just a nocturne with no genes and no special eye type, and a few days later he was a fully gened auraboa with primal eyes! I'm glad he was given so much love because I wouldn't have been able to find (or afford) a pretty scry for him, lol :)
I don't sell dragons often, but I usually poke around after they've been sold to see if there's any scries in their bios or anything.

I think my favorite checkup on a dragon after selling it was when I sold just a simple g1, just a nocturne with no genes and no special eye type, and a few days later he was a fully gened auraboa with primal eyes! I'm glad he was given so much love because I wouldn't have been able to find (or afford) a pretty scry for him, lol :)
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
I sell my dragons for fodder, so I almost never have to check in on them, except maybe occasionally to see “oh, neat, this baby ended up in a Fire lair, good luck with serving the Flamecaller, little guy!”

HOWEVER one time somebody bought one of my fodder hatchlings to turn into a fandragon for their irl car and I have NEVER been prouder, I check back on that dragon all the time like a proud grandmother
I sell my dragons for fodder, so I almost never have to check in on them, except maybe occasionally to see “oh, neat, this baby ended up in a Fire lair, good luck with serving the Flamecaller, little guy!”

HOWEVER one time somebody bought one of my fodder hatchlings to turn into a fandragon for their irl car and I have NEVER been prouder, I check back on that dragon all the time like a proud grandmother
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
1 2 3 4 5 6