Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you also wonder what people do with
1 2 3 4 5 6
I check on dragons I sell, sure- especially if they get breed changed or something. But, I keep in mind they aren't my dragons anymore, so I try to make sure that I'm respecting the wishes of the new owner (such as not leaving a like if they get bothered by that).
I check on dragons I sell, sure- especially if they get breed changed or something. But, I keep in mind they aren't my dragons anymore, so I try to make sure that I'm respecting the wishes of the new owner (such as not leaving a like if they get bothered by that).
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I usually keep a tab open on them for a week or two!! Some more special ones, longer, but usually until they're exalted or until I feel like I can let go. I get too attached.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gif0HqNv.gifpO3j8.gifuTmxz.gif
I love checking on the dragons I sell! I usually leave a like if the person has re-gened them, given them skins/apparel, or written lore for them. I mostly sell very specific dragons from my hatchery so seeing people love the color/gene combos I've come up with enough to do more with them is a treat.
I love checking on the dragons I sell! I usually leave a like if the person has re-gened them, given them skins/apparel, or written lore for them. I mostly sell very specific dragons from my hatchery so seeing people love the color/gene combos I've come up with enough to do more with them is a treat.
CLljvdp.png
I think the most fun for me when I see them immediately get lore or a dressup or regened. A few I’ve sold (both G1 and not) got immediately regened and it was so awesome to see! I don’t let myself get my hopes up though. Recently someone bought one of my anniversary hatches, and then a day later exalted it still as a hatchling lol. I don’t mind, but I regret pricing it cheaper than what I would have gotten if I’d exalted it myself.
I think the most fun for me when I see them immediately get lore or a dressup or regened. A few I’ve sold (both G1 and not) got immediately regened and it was so awesome to see! I don’t let myself get my hopes up though. Recently someone bought one of my anniversary hatches, and then a day later exalted it still as a hatchling lol. I don’t mind, but I regret pricing it cheaper than what I would have gotten if I’d exalted it myself.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
Yeah! I check them out sometimes. I also like to randomly check up on other dragons I've written lore for haha
Yeah! I check them out sometimes. I also like to randomly check up on other dragons I've written lore for haha
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
I've mentioned this on another thread, but my gao Mac is the first dragon I bred on here when I joined almost 2 years ago, his only kid from his first clutch that DIDN'T get exalted is, to this DAY, in an active lair and even has tons of kids (and grandkids) of his own! and even if someday he ends up exalted too it's nice to see a little legacy is still goin :)
I've mentioned this on another thread, but my gao Mac is the first dragon I bred on here when I joined almost 2 years ago, his only kid from his first clutch that DIDN'T get exalted is, to this DAY, in an active lair and even has tons of kids (and grandkids) of his own! and even if someday he ends up exalted too it's nice to see a little legacy is still goin :)
i sometimes check on em while they're still in my auction house recent sales.

see if they got any scries or whatnot. :}

if i can remember names/colors/other details i'll search em up too, just to see what became of them!
i sometimes check on em while they're still in my auction house recent sales.

see if they got any scries or whatnot. :}

if i can remember names/colors/other details i'll search em up too, just to see what became of them!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
the only dragons that have ever left my lair were sold with the intent to be fodder so I just assume they're exalted
but one of them ended up being part of someone's breeding project so that's nice to see
the only dragons that have ever left my lair were sold with the intent to be fodder so I just assume they're exalted
but one of them ended up being part of someone's breeding project so that's nice to see
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Usually I don't (as I sell too many dragons, lol) but if I go to AH to grab the money earned and happen to see in the list of the sold dragons that someone started dressing one and/or changing the genes, I definitely click on it to see the new owner's plans about it. It's always nice when something like this happens, as I mostly breed fodder and sell for cheap :D
Usually I don't (as I sell too many dragons, lol) but if I go to AH to grab the money earned and happen to see in the list of the sold dragons that someone started dressing one and/or changing the genes, I definitely click on it to see the new owner's plans about it. It's always nice when something like this happens, as I mostly breed fodder and sell for cheap :D
You guys get people to buy your dragons?

I always have bad luck with getting mine sold. I generally don't really think about it. But sometimes I follow up on my hatchlings and get so excited when I see people give them art, lore, or even a skin. Had some one use one as a memorial too.
You guys get people to buy your dragons?

I always have bad luck with getting mine sold. I generally don't really think about it. But sometimes I follow up on my hatchlings and get so excited when I see people give them art, lore, or even a skin. Had some one use one as a memorial too.
7l3ZvzG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6