Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you also wonder what people do with
1 2 3 4 5 6
I like checking in dragons I sell every one in a while to see what their new owner did with them :D They usually get exalted, but it's a delight to see them become permas or projects !!!!!!!
I like checking in dragons I sell every one in a while to see what their new owner did with them :D They usually get exalted, but it's a delight to see them become permas or projects !!!!!!!
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
i sometimes check in on what people do with em, especially when they get gene/lore :3
i sometimes check in on what people do with em, especially when they get gene/lore :3
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
not until now!
so, storytime; on my birthday this year, i hatched an egg, but i wasn't fond of the colors. i gave her some cheap genes and tossed her on the AH for 20gems. after glancing at this thread, i looked her up, expecting to see her exalted- nope! she's in someone else's lair as a perma, all dressed and everything.
so happy to see how that went.
not that i would have been upset had she been exalted, but that was a pleasant surprise!
not until now!
so, storytime; on my birthday this year, i hatched an egg, but i wasn't fond of the colors. i gave her some cheap genes and tossed her on the AH for 20gems. after glancing at this thread, i looked her up, expecting to see her exalted- nope! she's in someone else's lair as a perma, all dressed and everything.
so happy to see how that went.
not that i would have been upset had she been exalted, but that was a pleasant surprise!
no. I used to until an incident with spite exalting and block evading. now, i don't typically sell my dragons and the ones I've bred out are none of my business. the sole exception was a dragon someone obtained through block evading but i bought it back eventually.
no. I used to until an incident with spite exalting and block evading. now, i don't typically sell my dragons and the ones I've bred out are none of my business. the sole exception was a dragon someone obtained through block evading but i bought it back eventually.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I haven't really tried to sell many, but I think most of the dragons I've sold (excluding those sold for leveled fodder in dominance pushes), I think they've been kept, but shortly after purchasing, the account went inactive. There's only a few I know of off the top of my head, but it's really cool seeing that they'll kind of always be around if the person doesn't come back and yeet them.

I think only one dragon was recent, but it was just a leftover from a project I didn't really desire anyway. Glad it makes the new owner happy though.

I always wonder if the people who originally had my dragons and sold them on the AH were ever excited to see me hold onto them, and even still have them now. I'd say 95% of the dragons I've purchased and still have is genuinely just fodder saves.
I kind of wish the people who bought mine were still around because I'd absolutely send them a message saying that it's just really cool that after like 8 years they still have a dragon they bought from me.
I haven't really tried to sell many, but I think most of the dragons I've sold (excluding those sold for leveled fodder in dominance pushes), I think they've been kept, but shortly after purchasing, the account went inactive. There's only a few I know of off the top of my head, but it's really cool seeing that they'll kind of always be around if the person doesn't come back and yeet them.

I think only one dragon was recent, but it was just a leftover from a project I didn't really desire anyway. Glad it makes the new owner happy though.

I always wonder if the people who originally had my dragons and sold them on the AH were ever excited to see me hold onto them, and even still have them now. I'd say 95% of the dragons I've purchased and still have is genuinely just fodder saves.
I kind of wish the people who bought mine were still around because I'd absolutely send them a message saying that it's just really cool that after like 8 years they still have a dragon they bought from me.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
i always check my dragons profiles when they get brought to see what's up with them :)
i always check my dragons profiles when they get brought to see what's up with them :)
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png

I definitely peek at dragons I sell to see where they went, but actually keeping track of them is pretty rare for me. I do occasionally check through old offspring lists to see if they're still around and I love checking on offspring lists when I buy a bred dragon to see if any of their kids are still around. I used to have a perma who had like 7 generations of descendants. Super cool!

I sometimes wonder if people ever look at the dragons I buy from them. I've had people tell me they occasionally check in on permas I bought from them, it's very sweet! I often only buy a dragon if I already have a plan for it and/or the funds to gene it right away, so I do often wonder if people check their G1s to see them already gened and dressed hahaha! I've had that happen to me a few times and it always makes my day :D

I've also had someone scatter a dragon they bought from me and got confused because I didn't remember selling one that looked like it. Great stuff! (It was a G1 that scattered to a double btw! Very cool)

I definitely peek at dragons I sell to see where they went, but actually keeping track of them is pretty rare for me. I do occasionally check through old offspring lists to see if they're still around and I love checking on offspring lists when I buy a bred dragon to see if any of their kids are still around. I used to have a perma who had like 7 generations of descendants. Super cool!

I sometimes wonder if people ever look at the dragons I buy from them. I've had people tell me they occasionally check in on permas I bought from them, it's very sweet! I often only buy a dragon if I already have a plan for it and/or the funds to gene it right away, so I do often wonder if people check their G1s to see them already gened and dressed hahaha! I've had that happen to me a few times and it always makes my day :D

I've also had someone scatter a dragon they bought from me and got confused because I didn't remember selling one that looked like it. Great stuff! (It was a G1 that scattered to a double btw! Very cool)

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

Sometimes I like looking through my hatchlings that I sold a long time ago (like 9 years!) It's always pleasantly surprising and sweet to see that my dragons have become permas for somebody c:

I really wonder what became of my auraboa G1 hatchlings I sold, but I forgot their colors so I'll never be able to tell hahah. I sympathize with the other G1 sellers!!
Sometimes I like looking through my hatchlings that I sold a long time ago (like 9 years!) It's always pleasantly surprising and sweet to see that my dragons have become permas for somebody c:

I really wonder what became of my auraboa G1 hatchlings I sold, but I forgot their colors so I'll never be able to tell hahah. I sympathize with the other G1 sellers!!
sigg_zpsc0a9cb30.png
Most of them got exalted, but every once in a while someone dresses them up. I ran a thread in Plague's forums for a while where I handed out fodder with a "contract" that they had to be used for something before being yeeted for lore purposes, and most of those got leveled up to 5 and yeheeted. You can peruse his offspring list if you want: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60108664][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/601087/60108664_350.png[/img][/url] Aar did end up all the way in wind before being exalted, I always wonder what his journey was! Ramone is part of a breeding pair Cerile is in a defunct lair, it looks like they just collected a bunch of free dragons their first week and never came back :( Eridis is languishing in someone's hibernal den I think Yongjin is a fan dragon? Yomen has a ton of lore but is also locked in a defunct lair Woe is also stuck in the lair of someone who got bored
Most of them got exalted, but every once in a while someone dresses them up. I ran a thread in Plague's forums for a while where I handed out fodder with a "contract" that they had to be used for something before being yeeted for lore purposes, and most of those got leveled up to 5 and yeheeted.

You can peruse his offspring list if you want:
60108664_350.png

Aar did end up all the way in wind before being exalted, I always wonder what his journey was!

Ramone is part of a breeding pair

Cerile is in a defunct lair, it looks like they just collected a bunch of free dragons their first week and never came back :(

Eridis is languishing in someone's hibernal den

I think Yongjin is a fan dragon?

Yomen has a ton of lore but is also locked in a defunct lair

Woe is also stuck in the lair of someone who got bored

5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
I looked up all the babies for one of my dragons. Most were exalted, as I expected. Two of them were named "EndlessShrimp" before being exalted. Oddly enough, the only two that were actually adopted and cared for were both unnamed.
I looked up all the babies for one of my dragons. Most were exalted, as I expected. Two of them were named "EndlessShrimp" before being exalted. Oddly enough, the only two that were actually adopted and cared for were both unnamed.
1 2 3 4 5 6