Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New pose in progress! [Ancient 7]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
These guys are like a crossing between Coatls and Ridgebacks. My two favourite breeds in one. I will flood my lair with these.
These guys are like a crossing between Coatls and Ridgebacks. My two favourite breeds in one. I will flood my lair with these.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
The new ancient is so epic! The new pose is awesome...
The new ancient is so epic! The new pose is awesome...
583-CB5-C8-4978-4438-BC4-E-17168-F1474-E6.png
I really like the fins!
I really like the fins!
Absolutely lovely dragon! Can’t wait to see the final dragon and genes!
Absolutely lovely dragon! Can’t wait to see the final dragon and genes!
Big fan of their well uuuuh FANS.
Really liking how they're turning out!
Big fan of their well uuuuh FANS.
Really liking how they're turning out!
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
These dragons are literally perfect, absolutely adore them
These dragons are literally perfect, absolutely adore them
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh that back leg looks awkward as hell
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[quote name="MurkyDepths" date="2023-05-20 08:24:57" ] Oh that back leg looks awkward as hell [/quote] Yeah, this breed is cursed, but only in that one back leg. X'D I really hope the knee on that first pose gets tweaked, at least in the shading so it doesn't look quite so... er [i]questionable[/i]. (Did a doubletake when I first saw it. I wish I could unsee that.)
MurkyDepths wrote on 2023-05-20 08:24:57:

Yeah, this breed is cursed, but only in that one back leg. X'D

I really hope the knee on that first pose gets tweaked, at least in the shading so it doesn't look quite so... er questionable. (Did a doubletake when I first saw it. I wish I could unsee that.)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[quote name="MurkyDepths" date="2023-05-20 08:24:57" ] Oh that back leg looks awkward as hell [/quote] [center]I believe Undel said that she was gonna work on that foot :) She didn't like it either [size=2][s]also I have no clue what's wrong with the knee.. It looks like a knee to me >>[/s]
MurkyDepths wrote on 2023-05-20 08:24:57:
I believe Undel said that she was gonna work on that foot :) She didn't like it either
also I have no clue what's wrong with the knee.. It looks like a knee to me >>
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
I love it
I want it
I need it
It’s amazing
It
Is
Amazing
I love it
I want it
I need it
It’s amazing
It
Is
Amazing
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11