Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New pose in progress! [Ancient 7]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
on one hand, im really not thrilled by how fast we're getting ancients released even though it seems like this was the intended schedule before covid hit. on the other hand though i really love this design and im so glad to have another spiky breed to enjoy because im not a fan of gaurdians or banescale(s?), guess im secretly a lightning member at heart.
on one hand, im really not thrilled by how fast we're getting ancients released even though it seems like this was the intended schedule before covid hit. on the other hand though i really love this design and im so glad to have another spiky breed to enjoy because im not a fan of gaurdians or banescale(s?), guess im secretly a lightning member at heart.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[quote name="MandiblesInferno" date="2023-05-19 13:51:44" ] I genuinely am not exaggerating when I say the F pose for the lightning ancient is my favourite dragon on the site and its not even been released yet! the sketch its so dynamic and, as much as I love the cutesier breeds, I've been really longing for a more typically draconic looking breed! So I'm happy we're getting just that. [/quote] My thoughts exactly. This breed might topple SDs as my favorite breed!
MandiblesInferno wrote on 2023-05-19 13:51:44:
I genuinely am not exaggerating when I say the F pose for the lightning ancient is my favourite dragon on the site and its not even been released yet! the sketch its so dynamic and, as much as I love the cutesier breeds, I've been really longing for a more typically draconic looking breed! So I'm happy we're getting just that.

My thoughts exactly. This breed might topple SDs as my favorite breed!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[quote name="itsThirteen" date="2023-05-19 16:26:24" ] Please, please I hope the horns will be patterned, and not one solid color. Please. Also what about a Maned gene that makes them into Highland Coos [/quote] Love this idea, though I'm not sure how well hair would work on such a lizardy fella lol
itsThirteen wrote on 2023-05-19 16:26:24:
Please, please I hope the horns will be patterned, and not one solid color. Please. Also what about a Maned gene that makes them into Highland Coos

Love this idea, though I'm not sure how well hair would work on such a lizardy fella lol
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
It really looks like they got spooked by a spider on the floor[emoji=ridgeback scared size=2]
It really looks like they got spooked by a spider on the floor
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
I love the pose!
Although the tangent line of the neck scale and chin will bother me forever....
I love the pose!
Although the tangent line of the neck scale and chin will bother me forever....
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
[center][quote name="Zeruel" date="2023-05-19 19:22:57" ] It really looks like they got spooked by a spider on the floor[emoji=ridgeback scared size=2] [/quote] Lol, that's what I said, but with a mouse instead of a spider. XD[/center]
Zeruel wrote on 2023-05-19 19:22:57:
It really looks like they got spooked by a spider on the floor

Lol, that's what I said, but with a mouse instead of a spider. XD
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Oh my goodness that is the most amazing pose i’ve ever seen! I think it’s gonna be my favourite fr pose ever. Even more so than f imp and f ridge. I hope we get some cool bioluminescent terts to go along with the lightning ancient

I’m also glad we get to see this ancient early, since much of my lore relates to the ancient dragons. Gives me more material to work with lol
Oh my goodness that is the most amazing pose i’ve ever seen! I think it’s gonna be my favourite fr pose ever. Even more so than f imp and f ridge. I hope we get some cool bioluminescent terts to go along with the lightning ancient

I’m also glad we get to see this ancient early, since much of my lore relates to the ancient dragons. Gives me more material to work with lol
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
oh I hope that back leg gets edited somehow
oh I hope that back leg gets edited somehow
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Oh my god this pose has caused me to do a 180. I am so into this dragon now

It's very classic og NeonDragon era vibes somehow - so much more so than any other breed
Oh my god this pose has caused me to do a 180. I am so into this dragon now

It's very classic og NeonDragon era vibes somehow - so much more so than any other breed
cM8dUFr.png
https://youtube.com/live/JFGMAwuyzVE?feature=share Gonna work on this a bit more before going to bed. Just cleaning things up and making some corrections on the sitting pose. It'll be a fiddly stream and no huge changes will be happening to the templates.
https://youtube.com/live/JFGMAwuyzVE?feature=share Gonna work on this a bit more before going to bed. Just cleaning things up and making some corrections on the sitting pose. It'll be a fiddly stream and no huge changes will be happening to the templates.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11