Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many of y'all won at Roundsey's?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I won twice!

One multiple years ago with 10 tickets, got a water egg.

Second time was the roundsey last week, 300 tickets yielded me one of the darkened leg scars.

Usually when I buy tickets, it's only 10-20. There's the occasional exception like last week and the time we had a donated Skycat in there (I think I bought like 800 tickets and got, well, nothing). I don't always buy tickets, especially when it's only dragons since I don't have the space for that.
I won twice!

One multiple years ago with 10 tickets, got a water egg.

Second time was the roundsey last week, 300 tickets yielded me one of the darkened leg scars.

Usually when I buy tickets, it's only 10-20. There's the occasional exception like last week and the time we had a donated Skycat in there (I think I bought like 800 tickets and got, well, nothing). I don't always buy tickets, especially when it's only dragons since I don't have the space for that.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
i have once! dont remember how many tickets... probably only 10 though

got a invisibility cloak
i have once! dont remember how many tickets... probably only 10 though

got a invisibility cloak
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
We've won twice. Both with 10 tickets and not the best prizes :D Got some potions and a darkened scar. It's been a while since we've won anything.
We've won twice. Both with 10 tickets and not the best prizes :D Got some potions and a darkened scar. It's been a while since we've won anything.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I won an egg a few years ago with like 20 tickets. I usually buy 10-100 tickets, depending on the prize and how much time I have to earn treasure during the week.
I won an egg a few years ago with like 20 tickets. I usually buy 10-100 tickets, depending on the prize and how much time I have to earn treasure during the week.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
I won something once, but it wasn't anything remarkable, because I can't remember what it was lol I've never put in more than 100 tickets, most weeks only 1-10.
I won something once, but it wasn't anything remarkable, because I can't remember what it was lol I've never put in more than 100 tickets, most weeks only 1-10.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
A gem gene once (it was either Shimmer or Iridescent, can't remember), one of the Marva's eye apparel another time... I think I might have won a third time as well but I don't remember what. I usually buy one or two tickets every now and then, as the prizes are very rarely things I would actually want.
A gem gene once (it was either Shimmer or Iridescent, can't remember), one of the Marva's eye apparel another time... I think I might have won a third time as well but I don't remember what. I usually buy one or two tickets every now and then, as the prizes are very rarely things I would actually want.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
My luck is trash when it comes to roundsy. Never have I ever won at roundys but regardless I put in like 5 tickets every week just in case my weird luck decides to come back from when I was in 1st grade
My luck is trash when it comes to roundsy. Never have I ever won at roundys but regardless I put in like 5 tickets every week just in case my weird luck decides to come back from when I was in 1st grade
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
[quote name="ChocoUni1206" date="2023-05-05 11:01:15" ] My luck is trash when it comes to roundsy. Never have I ever won at roundys but regardless I put in like 5 tickets every week just in case my weird luck decides to come back from when I was in 1st grade [/quote] aw I really wish you luck, sounds so sad :(
ChocoUni1206 wrote on 2023-05-05 11:01:15:
aw I really wish you luck, sounds so sad :(
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
I have! I got this beautiful guy a few months ago. I dont put into roundsey often but 200 tickets won me him [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79008674][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/790087/79008674_350.png[/img][/url]
I have! I got this beautiful guy a few months ago. I dont put into roundsey often but 200 tickets won me him 79008674_350.png
uHbHgHr.gif
bought 500 last week cus of the hornhelm, won some fish. first time i've won anything.

i usually only put in 10-13 tickets unless there's something that i really want out of it sdhjhfd
bought 500 last week cus of the hornhelm, won some fish. first time i've won anything.

i usually only put in 10-13 tickets unless there's something that i really want out of it sdhjhfd
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11