Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many of y'all won at Roundsey's?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
i've only won twice so far. 5 iron treasure chests and a celebration sage lantern
i've only won twice so far. 5 iron treasure chests and a celebration sage lantern
1407C15A-BC36-4279-B05B-03FD0D0C0358.gif
I've won a few things! Specifically/most notably, I've won a few Gilded Decorative Chest (I think it was five?), and Skin: Glitter Vomit! I feel like I've won a couple of other things, but I don't remember them aha. It super rarely happens, though!

Most of the time I only buy 10-50 tickets ;^^
I've won a few things! Specifically/most notably, I've won a few Gilded Decorative Chest (I think it was five?), and Skin: Glitter Vomit! I feel like I've won a couple of other things, but I don't remember them aha. It super rarely happens, though!

Most of the time I only buy 10-50 tickets ;^^
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
Celebratory G1 Hatching!
I've never won a Roundsey raffle, but I suppose my chances of winning would be greatly improved if I...uh...bought tickets once in a while. X3
I've never won a Roundsey raffle, but I suppose my chances of winning would be greatly improved if I...uh...bought tickets once in a while. X3
Never won at roundseys, maybe one day though.
Never won at roundseys, maybe one day though.
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
i won 3 times
100, 5000, 50 tickets
bogsneak egg, butterfly's kiss, sarco gene

the 5k one i was gunning for the dragon bc it was generated on my bday
i won 3 times
100, 5000, 50 tickets
bogsneak egg, butterfly's kiss, sarco gene

the 5k one i was gunning for the dragon bc it was generated on my bday
yzUX307.png
I’ve never won
I’ve never won
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I've won twice, each time with only one ticket. The first time was a nature egg, the second time was a wildclaw scroll!
I've won twice, each time with only one ticket. The first time was a nature egg, the second time was a wildclaw scroll!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
I've won twice so far, got a Sunbeam Soldier and an Unhatched Arcane Egg.

I usually buy 5 tickets every couple of days, up to about 25 a week (if I remember to log in).
I've won twice so far, got a Sunbeam Soldier and an Unhatched Arcane Egg.

I usually buy 5 tickets every couple of days, up to about 25 a week (if I remember to log in).

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
0 wins for me... but I don't play very often, lol. I try to do the 10 tickets a week strategy just so I have a small chance but I forget all the time, oops.
0 wins for me... but I don't play very often, lol. I try to do the 10 tickets a week strategy just so I have a small chance but I forget all the time, oops.
jCVhFoZ.gif
0 for me. :(
Not even a consolation prize, and I try to buy 10-100 tickets a week.

wound up buying a roundsey dragon instead bc clearly i can't win one lol
0 for me. :(
Not even a consolation prize, and I try to buy 10-100 tickets a week.

wound up buying a roundsey dragon instead bc clearly i can't win one lol
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.