Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | has anyone completed their hibden quests
1 2 3 4
i think quests are still added from time to time, but has anyone completed the ones that are currently out, every single one?
i think quests are still added from time to time, but has anyone completed the ones that are currently out, every single one?
1181.png17497.png33202.png33201.png17498.png1184.png
I have. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mAYGlHk.png[/img]
I have.
mAYGlHk.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
yeah!! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/2e073c8d18e0a8edcc413eef0155d136.png[/img] i'll be real, i bought most of the stuff LOL. but now i have tons of room for fodder!
yeah!!

2e073c8d18e0a8edcc413eef0155d136.png

i'll be real, i bought most of the stuff LOL. but now i have tons of room for fodder!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
I only have the task Boss Battle left, I could complete it now but I want to have another set of the familiars first, because fams come first for me. Getting them all complete is time consuming and expensive lol
I only have the task Boss Battle left, I could complete it now but I want to have another set of the familiars first, because fams come first for me. Getting them all complete is time consuming and expensive lol
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
I did! I completed all 310something at once, and then the one slot that was released a week ago too.
I did! I completed all 310something at once, and then the one slot that was released a week ago too.
Gb36TXO.png    
Yep! No screenshot currently but I have done every task. I do not however have all the gem slots. I just haven't felt the need to buy those. But I find completing the item tasks kinda fun.
Yep! No screenshot currently but I have done every task. I do not however have all the gem slots. I just haven't felt the need to buy those. But I find completing the item tasks kinda fun.
Yupyup, I have to finish them as soon as they're added. When the hibden was released I think I finished the whole thing in less than two weeks.

EDIT: I did my first task "clay for the den" on Feb 8, 2019 and the last task "boss battle" on Feb 17, 2019 The benefit was beating a lot of folks to knowing what items were needed so they weren't hugely inflated just yet.. race to the finish though.
Yupyup, I have to finish them as soon as they're added. When the hibden was released I think I finished the whole thing in less than two weeks.

EDIT: I did my first task "clay for the den" on Feb 8, 2019 and the last task "boss battle" on Feb 17, 2019 The benefit was beating a lot of folks to knowing what items were needed so they weren't hugely inflated just yet.. race to the finish though.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Yep! I wasn't going to do the boss familiars one ever, but the prices eventually dropped so low that I didn't feel it was worth selling them and I had extras, so I just yolo'd it. I can pretty much do the Arlo plot ones instantly because I'll always have at least 3 of each non-gene item by the time the task is implemented, but new Coli venues are super fun because they give me a quest goal to work towards for a while. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] Woodland Path was surprisingly hard, some of those familiars just would not drop, and I like to have a copy of most familiars to keep!
Yep! I wasn't going to do the boss familiars one ever, but the prices eventually dropped so low that I didn't feel it was worth selling them and I had extras, so I just yolo'd it.

I can pretty much do the Arlo plot ones instantly because I'll always have at least 3 of each non-gene item by the time the task is implemented, but new Coli venues are super fun because they give me a quest goal to work towards for a while. Woodland Path was surprisingly hard, some of those familiars just would not drop, and I like to have a copy of most familiars to keep!
Yep! Had the majority of the items on hand when they dropped from years of hoarding, and I farm fams when they arrive so usually have spares of coli things when they arrive.
Yep! Had the majority of the items on hand when they dropped from years of hoarding, and I farm fams when they arrive so usually have spares of coli things when they arrive.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Yes, and even with all of that, still not enough space
Yes, and even with all of that, still not enough space
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4