Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | has anyone completed their hibden quests
1 2 3 4
[quote name="888" date="2023-04-30 13:53:31" ] I did! I completed all 310something at once, and then the one slot that was released a week ago too. [/quote] i was watching while it happened!
888 wrote on 2023-04-30 13:53:31:
I did! I completed all 310something at once, and then the one slot that was released a week ago too.
i was watching while it happened!
1181.png17497.png33202.png33201.png17498.png1184.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-04-30 14:48:07" ] Yes, and even with all of that, still not enough space [/quote] This, too! [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1]
Natron wrote on 2023-04-30 14:48:07:
Yes, and even with all of that, still not enough space

This, too!
I've completed all but 10 of the item ones - most of the ones that are left are the woodland path ones, since I don't really do coli but their ah prices are still super high

I should probably start buying gem slots but it's a lot easier justifying spending money on the item ones for some reason, even though they are W A Y more expensive haha
I've completed all but 10 of the item ones - most of the ones that are left are the woodland path ones, since I don't really do coli but their ah prices are still super high

I should probably start buying gem slots but it's a lot easier justifying spending money on the item ones for some reason, even though they are W A Y more expensive haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-04-30 14:48:07" ] Yes, and even with all of that, still not enough space [/quote] On another note. I wonder if there's going to be a point in time where almost all of the reasonably obtainable items will be a den task
Natron wrote on 2023-04-30 14:48:07:
Yes, and even with all of that, still not enough space

On another note.

I wonder if there's going to be a point in time where almost all of the reasonably obtainable items will be a den task
l5KIkf4.png
[quote name="MollyMerula" date="2023-04-30 13:52:03" ] yeah!! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/2e073c8d18e0a8edcc413eef0155d136.png[/img] i'll be real, i bought most of the stuff LOL. but now i have tons of room for fodder! [/quote] this sounds about right, although lately I haven't wanted to deal with fodder training, so I'm empty there atm.
MollyMerula wrote on 2023-04-30 13:52:03:
yeah!!

2e073c8d18e0a8edcc413eef0155d136.png

i'll be real, i bought most of the stuff LOL. but now i have tons of room for fodder!
this sounds about right, although lately I haven't wanted to deal with fodder training, so I'm empty there atm.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Yup! Completed the 6 new ones the same day they came out lol

Unlocking every lair slot was a 1 year goal for me when I started and I completed it
Yup! Completed the 6 new ones the same day they came out lol

Unlocking every lair slot was a 1 year goal for me when I started and I completed it
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I have completed all the item ones and I have under 50 of the gem slots left.
I have completed all the item ones and I have under 50 of the gem slots left.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
Two items left...
Two items left...
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I just need one more...the Hydra and Deeprealm Hunter one.
wlLXM.gif
[quote name="Idealism" date="2023-04-30 18:29:47" ] I just need one more...the Hydra and Deeprealm Hunter one. [/quote] this. This task will probably never be completed, unless I managed to get both boss drops twice since I still need a copy of each just to keep.
Idealism wrote on 2023-04-30 18:29:47:
this. This task will probably never be completed, unless I managed to get both boss drops twice since I still need a copy of each just to keep.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4