Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [opinion]noct scrolls are useless
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2022-12-21 05:00:01" ] You haven't done a breeding project for an imp yet, I can tell. [/quote] They are very useful for turning breeding partners of a lesser rarity into an equal rarity to Imps. I've done it several times and will surely do it more in the future. (I have to scry and breed Imps for all my UMAs that are still sitting in my vault!) I am very glad they are so cheap.
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2022-12-21 05:00:01:
You haven't done a breeding project for an imp yet, I can tell.
They are very useful for turning breeding partners of a lesser rarity into an equal rarity to Imps. I've done it several times and will surely do it more in the future. (I have to scry and breed Imps for all my UMAs that are still sitting in my vault!)

I am very glad they are so cheap.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
low key it’s super convenient having nocs as my favorite breed. The scrolls are cheap, the eggs are cheaper than other eggs. I’ll take what people don’t want xD
low key it’s super convenient having nocs as my favorite breed. The scrolls are cheap, the eggs are cheaper than other eggs. I’ll take what people don’t want xD
Lightning Runestone
"I personally don't need this thing, therefore it's useless" is... certainly a thing you can say, I guess.

I mean, at least they aren't clanbound. Like that Aberration breed change scroll that will sit in my inventory unused forever. It's just gonna sit there. Forever. Until the heat death of the universe. Doing absolutely nothing. Still doesn't make clanbound Ab scrolls useless.
"I personally don't need this thing, therefore it's useless" is... certainly a thing you can say, I guess.

I mean, at least they aren't clanbound. Like that Aberration breed change scroll that will sit in my inventory unused forever. It's just gonna sit there. Forever. Until the heat death of the universe. Doing absolutely nothing. Still doesn't make clanbound Ab scrolls useless.
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
Bait thread. [emoji=mirror deadpan size=1]
Bait thread.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
me seeing OP’s post when i am currently considering changing some of my G2+ skydancers to nocturns because i simply fell out of favor with the breed from when i first started playing: [emoji=nocturne scared size=1]
me seeing OP’s post when i am currently considering changing some of my G2+ skydancers to nocturns because i simply fell out of favor with the breed from when i first started playing:
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| Hey there! I wish you a great day.
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2022-12-21 05:00:01" ] You haven't done a breeding project for an imp yet, I can tell. [/quote] This. I completely forgot about this and now my pile of noct scrolls can come to my rescue.
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2022-12-21 05:00:01:
You haven't done a breeding project for an imp yet, I can tell.

This.
I completely forgot about this and now my pile of noct scrolls can come to my rescue.
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
actually nocturnes are the best breed so noc scrolls are one of the most useful and important items, ever
actually nocturnes are the best breed so noc scrolls are one of the most useful and important items, ever
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="Limanya" date="2022-12-21 10:26:18" ] actually nocturnes are the best breed so noc scrolls are one of the most useful and important items, ever [/quote] brb getting this as a tattoo
Limanya wrote on 2022-12-21 10:26:18:
brb getting this as a tattoo
bad take op
bad take op
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
well, before last year the lah for them used to be 50g. they're worth significantly less now
well, before last year the lah for them used to be 50g. they're worth significantly less now
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10