Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [opinion]noct scrolls are useless
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
my favorite thread on this site. every time i revisit it i get a good chuckle
my favorite thread on this site. every time i revisit it i get a good chuckle
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
A bit of tomfoolerly just for the ruckus? A racket? A hubbub even?
A bit of tomfoolerly just for the ruckus? A racket? A hubbub even?
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
not gonna add to the dogpile this is just really funny jgbjhgbjhg
not gonna add to the dogpile this is just really funny jgbjhgbjhg
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I use them occasionally because I like Nocs - they’re cute and wear apparel well in my opinion - and it’s helpful when you want a dragon to be a Nocturne that’s already gened, or you don’t like the color RNG of eggs/just want to make some money selling said egg. [s]Especially on a year where eggs are barely dropping but that’s another story-[/s] EDIT— Okay I read through the whole thread and [quote name="Jesterspin" date="2022-12-21 17:37:12" ] [opinion] noct eggs are useless hi, this is just my opinion, i understand that some people really like nocturnes, and i’m not trying to make anyone upset :) basically, i think they’re completely useless. they don’t sell for enough compared to other eggs for me to want to sell them until well after notn, and you can get nocturne g1s from, well, using a scroll on one of your g1s. i don’t understand why someone would hatch a nocturne, especially when you can just breed change a dragon you already like, as you would have to completely gene them after hatching. imo, they just aren’t a great item :> and, i’m not a big fan of nocturnes themself, so that probably affects this a bit. btw this was sparked by that i got an egg in a chest. whoever wants it can have it, if i ever find i need one i can just buy it :) LAH is almost dirt cheap ^^ [/quote] I am giggling out loud help me
I use them occasionally because I like Nocs - they’re cute and wear apparel well in my opinion - and it’s helpful when you want a dragon to be a Nocturne that’s already gened, or you don’t like the color RNG of eggs/just want to make some money selling said egg.

Especially on a year where eggs are barely dropping but that’s another story-

EDIT— Okay I read through the whole thread and
Jesterspin wrote on 2022-12-21 17:37:12:
[opinion] noct eggs are useless

hi, this is just my opinion, i understand that some people really like nocturnes, and i’m not trying to make anyone upset :)

basically, i think they’re completely useless. they don’t sell for enough compared to other eggs for me to want to sell them until well after notn, and you can get nocturne g1s from, well, using a scroll on one of your g1s. i don’t understand why someone would hatch a nocturne, especially when you can just breed change a dragon you already like, as you would have to completely gene them after hatching. imo, they just aren’t a great item :> and, i’m not a big fan of nocturnes themself, so that probably affects this a bit.

btw this was sparked by that i got an egg in a chest. whoever wants it can have it, if i ever find i need one i can just buy it :) LAH is almost dirt cheap ^^

I am giggling out loud help me
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png