Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [opinion]noct scrolls are useless
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2022-12-21 05:00:01" ] You haven't done a breeding project for an imp yet, I can tell. [/quote] Noct scrolls and smirch are definitely great for breeding projects!
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2022-12-21 05:00:01:
You haven't done a breeding project for an imp yet, I can tell.
Noct scrolls and smirch are definitely great for breeding projects!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2022-12-21 05:00:01" ] You haven't done a breeding project for an imp yet, I can tell. [/quote] This exactly

This exactly
XI8Ptgx.jpg
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2022-12-21 04:56:21" ] I do believe Nocturne Scrolls are very useful for people who want to their dragon, who is not a Nocturne, to be a Nocturne. [/quote]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2022-12-21 04:56:21:
I do believe Nocturne Scrolls are very useful for people who want to their dragon, who is not a Nocturne, to be a Nocturne.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2022-12-21 04:56:21" ] I do believe Nocturne Scrolls are very useful for people who want to their dragon, who is not a Nocturne, to be a Nocturne. [/quote] and also, the imp breeding. OP i want you to go check how much does a breed change scroll to every breed that has the same or higher rarity as imperials cost. go on, do that. check the last sold imp scroll too while you're at it
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2022-12-21 04:56:21:
I do believe Nocturne Scrolls are very useful for people who want to their dragon, who is not a Nocturne, to be a Nocturne.

and also, the imp breeding. OP i want you to go check how much does a breed change scroll to every breed that has the same or higher rarity as imperials cost. go on, do that. check the last sold imp scroll too while you're at it
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
They turn a dragon into a Nocturne, which is a use. Saying that they’re useless as a hard statement isn’t an opinion, because they clearly have a function, they just aren’t useful for you to profit off of.
They turn a dragon into a Nocturne, which is a use. Saying that they’re useless as a hard statement isn’t an opinion, because they clearly have a function, they just aren’t useful for you to profit off of.
UwPE0Qp.png
People use breed changes on non gen ones...
People use breed changes on non gen ones...
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Completely valid opinion, but i do disagree. I’m also biased because i like nocturnes (not a huge fan of their canon lore or mimicking everything, but that goes for most dragon breeds unfortunately).

They’re useless because they’re in such low demand compared to their availability. But when you need one it’s there which is great.

Sure we have G1s in abundance, but that doesn’t at all add the factor of g2+ dragons that we want to turn into nocturnes. I’m also someone who isn’t too fussed on g1s so this is biased of me, but something i believe in.

They’re not useless, just are in abundance. And unless devs secretly stopped selling nocturne change scrolls for a few years the price nor demand will ever rise enough to even it out
Completely valid opinion, but i do disagree. I’m also biased because i like nocturnes (not a huge fan of their canon lore or mimicking everything, but that goes for most dragon breeds unfortunately).

They’re useless because they’re in such low demand compared to their availability. But when you need one it’s there which is great.

Sure we have G1s in abundance, but that doesn’t at all add the factor of g2+ dragons that we want to turn into nocturnes. I’m also someone who isn’t too fussed on g1s so this is biased of me, but something i believe in.

They’re not useless, just are in abundance. And unless devs secretly stopped selling nocturne change scrolls for a few years the price nor demand will ever rise enough to even it out
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2022-12-21 05:00:01" ] You haven't done a breeding project for an imp yet, I can tell. [/quote] NotN is the time of the year I restock my hoard with Noc scrolls for this reason. I ain't throwing down 2,000g on a Coatl scroll for a [i]temporary[/i] parent dragon that I'm going to exalt the minute I get the Imperial with the colours I want.

NotN is the time of the year I restock my hoard with Noc scrolls for this reason. I ain't throwing down 2,000g on a Coatl scroll for a temporary parent dragon that I'm going to exalt the minute I get the Imperial with the colours I want.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Breeding imps was mentioned, which I can personally attest to. But I also must mention converting a breeding project dragon from an ancient to a modern breed. The right colours on a dragon don't matter if said dragon cannot breed with anyone else. So slap a nocturne scroll I got for free onto that bad boy and bam breeding project is a go. It is also there for if you are breeding for say a Skydancer kid but one parent is a fae. Change the fae to a nocturne and you got majority skydancer hatchlings. Nocturne scrolls may be useless for profit, but they are a GODSEND for breeders. Shoutout to smirch too.
Breeding imps was mentioned, which I can personally attest to. But I also must mention converting a breeding project dragon from an ancient to a modern breed. The right colours on a dragon don't matter if said dragon cannot breed with anyone else. So slap a nocturne scroll I got for free onto that bad boy and bam breeding project is a go. It is also there for if you are breeding for say a Skydancer kid but one parent is a fae. Change the fae to a nocturne and you got majority skydancer hatchlings. Nocturne scrolls may be useless for profit, but they are a GODSEND for breeders. Shoutout to smirch too.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
I could say the same about any breed scrolls for breeds I don't ever use. They serve a function: to turn a dragon into a nocturne. Not sure what else you're expecting from posting this
I could say the same about any breed scrolls for breeds I don't ever use. They serve a function: to turn a dragon into a nocturne. Not sure what else you're expecting from posting this
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10