Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | never look at your old forum posts
1 2 3 4
Considering that I joined when I was still in middle school... yeah, cringe abounds. I think the worst thing I did was type in all white text because I wanted to be cool and mysterious like Doc Scratch from Homestuck lol
Considering that I joined when I was still in middle school... yeah, cringe abounds. I think the worst thing I did was type in all white text because I wanted to be cool and mysterious like Doc Scratch from Homestuck lol
jCVhFoZ.gif
After spending almost all my life on Neopets as Overlord of Cringe, I actually don't have anything here that's not related to characters and art seeking. XD

Also just joined last year and already knew better forum etiquette, even though I may still get emotional since I need emoticons (not a fan of most emojis, even on mobile) to tell tone if it can be seen in a negative way. I misread tone quite a bit, especially during controversial posts or if someone is giving criticism (or advice) on how I should handle things.
After spending almost all my life on Neopets as Overlord of Cringe, I actually don't have anything here that's not related to characters and art seeking. XD

Also just joined last year and already knew better forum etiquette, even though I may still get emotional since I need emoticons (not a fan of most emojis, even on mobile) to tell tone if it can be seen in a negative way. I misread tone quite a bit, especially during controversial posts or if someone is giving criticism (or advice) on how I should handle things.
[quote name="MMRooster" date="2022-10-03 11:56:38" ] I never posted anything particularly noteworthy but I'm still embarrassed anyways [/quote] ^ i just leave them alone because it's fun to see how much i've changed but early high school me was something alright but some things... should be left in the past
MMRooster wrote on 2022-10-03 11:56:38:
I never posted anything particularly noteworthy but I'm still embarrassed anyways
^
i just leave them alone because it's fun to see how much i've changed but early high school me was something alright

but some things... should be left in the past
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I was fairly old back when I joined so I doubt I said anything that would be too embarrassing to me nowadays. . . I definitely still don't want to look though
I was fairly old back when I joined so I doubt I said anything that would be too embarrassing to me nowadays. . . I definitely still don't want to look though
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
Augh, I know there's at least a couple of things back there I’d die at if I ever remembered them.

I was a fresh faced 13-14 yr old back then, and now I'm almost legally an adult. Crazy how quickly time passes.
Augh, I know there's at least a couple of things back there I’d die at if I ever remembered them.

I was a fresh faced 13-14 yr old back then, and now I'm almost legally an adult. Crazy how quickly time passes.
rwQOJzgr_o.png
[quote name="@Rodeo" date="2022-10-03 07:36:19" ] Someone should go through this thread and fish up a few of everyone's old posts for us all to look at like some kind of forum museum -Rodeo will be back with more totally great ideas [/quote] NOOOOOO [size=2](yes, yes yes)[/size] OOOOOOOOO
@Rodeo wrote on 2022-10-03 07:36:19:
Someone should go through this thread and fish up a few of everyone's old posts for us all to look at like some kind of forum museum

-Rodeo will be back with more totally great ideas

NOOOOOO (yes, yes yes) OOOOOOOOO
IMG_3849.png
i don't think i posted anything noteworthy either in my newbie days just overused the Guardian emojis still do tho [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
i don't think i posted anything noteworthy either in my newbie days
just overused the Guardian emojis

still do tho
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Tbh I think most of the things I said when I was young and "cringe" are things that still apply, I'm just less vocal about them now. :P

I don't even know how I'd get to my oldest posts because the forum search is kinda limited and doesn't afaik let you hop straight to your oldest posts. So I'd have to do some trawling to even find any. :')

But yeah the things I regret the most are when I'd get angry about petty things and rant about it on the forum. That was pretty embarrassing in hindsight.
Tbh I think most of the things I said when I was young and "cringe" are things that still apply, I'm just less vocal about them now. :P

I don't even know how I'd get to my oldest posts because the forum search is kinda limited and doesn't afaik let you hop straight to your oldest posts. So I'd have to do some trawling to even find any. :')

But yeah the things I regret the most are when I'd get angry about petty things and rant about it on the forum. That was pretty embarrassing in hindsight.
Oh my god, all my really embarrassing posts are on another site/forum thankfully. I was ~23 when I joined FR, but I was ~13 when I joined Gaia Online... THOSE posts I want to die reading. I was a bitter little child lol.

My most embarrassing early FR posts are just taking dom way too seriously in 2013.
Oh my god, all my really embarrassing posts are on another site/forum thankfully. I was ~23 when I joined FR, but I was ~13 when I joined Gaia Online... THOSE posts I want to die reading. I was a bitter little child lol.

My most embarrassing early FR posts are just taking dom way too seriously in 2013.
Every time I look back at my old posts I just think "yep I was definitely still 13/14 with pretty much no experience of interacting with people online" and I did act very cringey at times... but I was a kid and it was 2016. I'd never write that way now, but it's also kinda to be expected of my age at the time.
Every time I look back at my old posts I just think "yep I was definitely still 13/14 with pretty much no experience of interacting with people online" and I did act very cringey at times... but I was a kid and it was 2016. I'd never write that way now, but it's also kinda to be expected of my age at the time.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
1 2 3 4