Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | never look at your old forum posts
1 2 3 4
I was going to go find some of my own to mock my past self lol, but they were mostly replies to other people or make no sense out of context. It's bad though, looking through my old posts is always so embarrassing D:

(Edit to add: especially since I always used to use 'OwO' 'UwU' and ':3'. Nothing against those emotes, but they are so not my style nowadays shdhsdhadgsdh)
I was going to go find some of my own to mock my past self lol, but they were mostly replies to other people or make no sense out of context. It's bad though, looking through my old posts is always so embarrassing D:

(Edit to add: especially since I always used to use 'OwO' 'UwU' and ':3'. Nothing against those emotes, but they are so not my style nowadays shdhsdhadgsdh)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Joined in 2013. Made over 18,000 post.. wont go down that road [emoji=banescale scared size=2]
Joined in 2013. Made over 18,000 post.. wont go down that road
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I at least had some level of knowledge about pet site etiquette from being active on Chicken Smoothie and Pokefarm Q before FR, but I was a YOUNG teenager when I first joined this site and it shows in my old forum posts.
I at least had some level of knowledge about pet site etiquette from being active on Chicken Smoothie and Pokefarm Q before FR, but I was a YOUNG teenager when I first joined this site and it shows in my old forum posts.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
I never posted anything particularly noteworthy but I'm still embarrassed anyways
I never posted anything particularly noteworthy but I'm still embarrassed anyways
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
I'm just glad people have stopped necroing that cursed thread I made while sick and not thinking straight. Every time someone brings it back I lose two years off my life
I'm just glad people have stopped necroing that cursed thread I made while sick and not thinking straight. Every time someone brings it back I lose two years off my life
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
one time, when i was new, i went back to the very oldest thread in a particular forum category, and bumped it just because i could. i was then promptly told off for it.
one time, when i was new, i went back to the very oldest thread in a particular forum category, and bumped it just because i could. i was then promptly told off for it.
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
i'm so thankful i rarely used the forums back in the day XD i only had like 4 posts before my hiatus that I must have deleted before I left, so i came back with a clean slate!
i'm so thankful i rarely used the forums back in the day XD i only had like 4 posts before my hiatus that I must have deleted before I left, so i came back with a clean slate!
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
[quote name="sedge122" date="2022-10-03 09:14:24" ] I was going to go find some of my own to mock my past self lol, but they were mostly replies to other people or make no sense out of context. It's bad though, looking through my old posts is always so embarrassing D: (Edit to add: especially since I always used to use 'OwO' 'UwU' and ':3'. Nothing against those emotes, but they are so not my style nowadays shdhsdhadgsdh) [/quote] And ;-;..
sedge122 wrote on 2022-10-03 09:14:24:

And ;-;..
Sometimes it's good to look back and see how much you've grown. I know I sure have changed a lot since I first joined FR 9 years ago!
Sometimes it's good to look back and see how much you've grown. I know I sure have changed a lot since I first joined FR 9 years ago!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="MMRooster" date="2022-10-03 11:56:38" ] I never posted anything particularly noteworthy but I'm still embarrassed anyways [/quote]
MMRooster wrote on 2022-10-03 11:56:38:
1 2 3 4