Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | never look at your old forum posts
1 2 3 4
Just don't, when I did I think I felt my brain cells rapidly dying [emoji=aberration scared size=1] What was new user me thinking???
Just don't, when I did I think I felt my brain cells rapidly dying
What was new user me thinking???
i definitely felt that
i definitely felt that
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
me. I'd love to wipe my old forum posts, but it's too much work
me. I'd love to wipe my old forum posts, but it's too much work
Everytime I look at my really ancient forum posts I feel like I walked into some ancient ruins, found a cursed artifact in a chest and I just immediately close it and walk away so it can never see the light of day again.
Everytime I look at my really ancient forum posts I feel like I walked into some ancient ruins, found a cursed artifact in a chest and I just immediately close it and walk away so it can never see the light of day again.
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
like my good friend Smorpie said "kill the part that cringes"
like my good friend Smorpie said "kill the part that cringes"
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Oh man I was such a jerk back in the day
Oh man I was such a jerk back in the day
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Someone should go through this thread and fish up a few of everyone's old posts for us all to look at like some kind of forum museum

-Rodeo will be back with more totally great ideas
Someone should go through this thread and fish up a few of everyone's old posts for us all to look at like some kind of forum museum

-Rodeo will be back with more totally great ideas
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
when i was new i think i made a post about skydancers but i got their element wrong and i got pinged a few times from people correcting me and i was so embarrassed
when i was new i think i made a post about skydancers but i got their element wrong and i got pinged a few times from people correcting me and i was so embarrassed
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
especially in the suggestions forums, sometimes I think about how I got pretty defensive a couple of times there and cringe in embarrassment over it.
especially in the suggestions forums, sometimes I think about how I got pretty defensive a couple of times there and cringe in embarrassment over it.
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
I only joined last year and was already old enough to have sanity at that point, thankfully. The only thing that somewhat haunts me is a financial suggestion I made like a month after joining before I even knew how FR and the economy fully worked, although it did spin off into an actually good suggestion that someone else came up with, so I’m honestly not too haunted by it.
I only joined last year and was already old enough to have sanity at that point, thankfully. The only thing that somewhat haunts me is a financial suggestion I made like a month after joining before I even knew how FR and the economy fully worked, although it did spin off into an actually good suggestion that someone else came up with, so I’m honestly not too haunted by it.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
1 2 3 4