Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | never look at your old forum posts
1 2 3 4
I only joined two years ago, but there are still things I’ve posted that make me wonder what I was thinking… Honestly though, I was in a tough spot emotionally when I joined this site, so rather than “cringe” or “losing brain cells” I’m mainly feeling grateful I’ve managed to push through that negativity.

Withdrawing from k-pop fandom was the best choice I could have made, clearly.
I only joined two years ago, but there are still things I’ve posted that make me wonder what I was thinking… Honestly though, I was in a tough spot emotionally when I joined this site, so rather than “cringe” or “losing brain cells” I’m mainly feeling grateful I’ve managed to push through that negativity.

Withdrawing from k-pop fandom was the best choice I could have made, clearly.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Looking at my old forum posts brb Edit: LMAO my forum search is exactly 100 pages Edit 2: Nevermind I think it just doesn't go beyond that... Edit 3: Looks like I never made an introduction post. Edit 4: Finding out where I got some of my dragons is [i]really [/i]interesting. Edit 5: I said somewhere that male snappers are on of my least favorite breeds. Dear past me, have you SEEN them? They are GLORIOUS. Also, I don't particularly like bogsneaks. Edit 6: Okay, my answer to the "lyrics stuck in your head" thread that I gave two years ago made me laugh. [quote name="InfiniteOblivion" date="2020-05-14 13:51:10" ] AaAaAaAaAall, ALL I WANNA BE [/quote] AaAaAaAa Unfortunately my old posts are nowhere near as cringy as I was hoping.
Looking at my old forum posts brb

Edit: LMAO my forum search is exactly 100 pages

Edit 2: Nevermind I think it just doesn't go beyond that...

Edit 3: Looks like I never made an introduction post.

Edit 4: Finding out where I got some of my dragons is really interesting.

Edit 5: I said somewhere that male snappers are on of my least favorite breeds. Dear past me, have you SEEN them? They are GLORIOUS. Also, I don't particularly like bogsneaks.

Edit 6: Okay, my answer to the "lyrics stuck in your head" thread that I gave two years ago made me laugh.
InfiniteOblivion wrote on 2020-05-14 13:51:10:
AaAaAaAaAall, ALL I WANNA BE
AaAaAaAa

Unfortunately my old posts are nowhere near as cringy as I was hoping.
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
i remember that I didn't know how to make a signature so a ton of my early posts had a line break and then some cheezy quote because I was trying to recreate one [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
i remember that I didn't know how to make a signature so a ton of my early posts had a line break and then some cheezy quote because I was trying to recreate one
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
i wish i could go back and see my first posts but whenever i try to click through the pages of my history it eventually stops working and jumps back to more recent posts

please i wanna see what stupid stuff i posted
most of my time spent on fr at the beginning was just complaining about school on the forums when i was supposed to be writing essays
i wish i could go back and see my first posts but whenever i try to click through the pages of my history it eventually stops working and jumps back to more recent posts

please i wanna see what stupid stuff i posted
most of my time spent on fr at the beginning was just complaining about school on the forums when i was supposed to be writing essays
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[quote name="@InfiniteOblivion" date="2022-10-04 07:37:31" ] Looking at my old forum posts brb Edit: LMAO my forum search is exactly 100 pages Edit 2: Nevermind I think it just doesn't go beyond that... Edit 3: Looks like I never made an introduction post. Edit 4: Finding out where I got some of my dragons is [i]really [/i]interesting. Edit 5: I said somewhere that male snappers are on of my least favorite breeds. Dear past me, have you SEEN them? They are GLORIOUS. Also, I don't particularly like bogsneaks. Edit 6: Okay, my answer to the "lyrics stuck in your head" thread that I gave two years ago made me laugh. [quote name="InfiniteOblivion" date="2020-05-14 13:51:10" ] AaAaAaAaAall, ALL I WANNA BE [/quote] AaAaAaAa Unfortunately my old posts are nowhere near as cringy as I was hoping. [/quote] Yeah it doesn't go beyond that. Sad, since there was some REALLY cringy stuff past that lol
@InfiniteOblivion wrote on 2022-10-04 07:37:31:
Looking at my old forum posts brb

Edit: LMAO my forum search is exactly 100 pages

Edit 2: Nevermind I think it just doesn't go beyond that...

Edit 3: Looks like I never made an introduction post.

Edit 4: Finding out where I got some of my dragons is really interesting.

Edit 5: I said somewhere that male snappers are on of my least favorite breeds. Dear past me, have you SEEN them? They are GLORIOUS. Also, I don't particularly like bogsneaks.

Edit 6: Okay, my answer to the "lyrics stuck in your head" thread that I gave two years ago made me laugh.
InfiniteOblivion wrote on 2020-05-14 13:51:10:
AaAaAaAaAall, ALL I WANNA BE
AaAaAaAa

Unfortunately my old posts are nowhere near as cringy as I was hoping.
Yeah it doesn't go beyond that. Sad, since there was some REALLY cringy stuff past that lol
1 2 3 4