Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Old is an Oldie?
1 2 3 4
7 digits and lower for me, personally
7 digits and lower for me, personally
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I think 5 years+
I think 5 years+
I go by digit rather than years

So I'd say 6 digit or older is an oldie
Though 7 digits are getting pricier so they're pretty old too.

Any who are younger? Fodder without hesitation.
I go by digit rather than years

So I'd say 6 digit or older is an oldie
Though 7 digits are getting pricier so they're pretty old too.

Any who are younger? Fodder without hesitation.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Any dragon 7 digits or lower
Any dragon 7 digits or lower
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
for me until recently it was around a year

now it's more like 3+ years that I start to feel weird about it.
for me until recently it was around a year

now it's more like 3+ years that I start to feel weird about it.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
Yeah I go by 7-digit or lower, since ID is the most visible marker of age. Dragons that are early 8-digit for example, they may be old, but they're not immediately recognizable as old unless you're really paying attention. But that lack of a digit? The ID looks weirdly short, so you notice.

So like...there's old (5+ years for me I guess?) and then there's Old (lower digits)

Time on the site may factor into perspective here. I started in 2015, so a year is like nothing to me. Most of my dragons are over a year old, most are much older, but they still feel like I only got them recently.
Yeah I go by 7-digit or lower, since ID is the most visible marker of age. Dragons that are early 8-digit for example, they may be old, but they're not immediately recognizable as old unless you're really paying attention. But that lack of a digit? The ID looks weirdly short, so you notice.

So like...there's old (5+ years for me I guess?) and then there's Old (lower digits)

Time on the site may factor into perspective here. I started in 2015, so a year is like nothing to me. Most of my dragons are over a year old, most are much older, but they still feel like I only got them recently.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Since I don't collect low IDs, I mostly look at the hatchday. Anything that's been around about as long or longer than me I consider old, so usually 2017 backwards.
Since I don't collect low IDs, I mostly look at the hatchday. Anything that's been around about as long or longer than me I consider old, so usually 2017 backwards.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I mean, even year-old dragons I usually feel a pang of guilt at exalting. Three years and I will attempt to rehome.

Unless they're only that old because they did not give me a good kid for SIX FREAKING YEARS, in which case good riddance to 'em. Yes, I have had breeding projects go sideways, why do you ask?
I mean, even year-old dragons I usually feel a pang of guilt at exalting. Three years and I will attempt to rehome.

Unless they're only that old because they did not give me a good kid for SIX FREAKING YEARS, in which case good riddance to 'em. Yes, I have had breeding projects go sideways, why do you ask?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

honestly? anything over 5 years old for me! I started playing in 2016, and I still have some of my first ever dragons (excluding my progens) and they're getting to be 6-7 years old now. Thats a long time!!! However i do start feeling a little guilty exalting at three years,,,

while digits are important to some, im not particularly interested in em' unless they're interesting/special to me
honestly? anything over 5 years old for me! I started playing in 2016, and I still have some of my first ever dragons (excluding my progens) and they're getting to be 6-7 years old now. Thats a long time!!! However i do start feeling a little guilty exalting at three years,,,

while digits are important to some, im not particularly interested in em' unless they're interesting/special to me
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
I'm from 2014, so any dragon hatched in 2014 still feels 'new' to me, but the cold hard truth is that anything 7d or below is an oldie.
I'm from 2014, so any dragon hatched in 2014 still feels 'new' to me, but the cold hard truth is that anything 7d or below is an oldie.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.