Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] TH -Humanoid, D&D, Anthro, Feral +
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=5][b]Toyhouse Characters for Sale & Trade[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/dkOMYvP.png[/img][nextcol][center][b]I have lots of Toyhouse characters for that I am looking to rehome! This includes:[/b] Humans Humanoids Ferals Anthros Odd Critters Modern Fantasy Witchy Honestly just a lot of variety! Some with multiple art pieces. [b]Looking for:[/b] Treasure / Gems Art UMA's Any familiars I don't have! [i]I can also take USD via paypal[/i]. [/columns] [br] [size=2]*If you're offering art, please link to a shop or provide at least 3 clear and recent examples of what you're offering! I will consider art offers of any kind (dragon, humanoid, creature, etc.) I will only hold a character for art for 14 days. I am always happy to look at character trades, but I am mostly only interested in humans and humanoids. Always looking for more DnD characters.[/size] [b]Want a free Toyhouse Code? [/b]Just comment below and ask! I'll send you one via PM :) You don't have to buy a character to get a code, but I'd love if you took a peek! <3
Toyhouse Characters for Sale & Trade

dkOMYvP.png
I have lots of Toyhouse characters for that I am looking to rehome! This includes:

Humans
Humanoids
Ferals
Anthros
Odd Critters
Modern
Fantasy
Witchy

Honestly just a lot of variety!
Some with multiple art pieces.

Looking for:
Treasure / Gems
Art
UMA's
Any familiars I don't have!
I can also take USD via paypal.

*If you're offering art, please link to a shop or provide at least 3 clear and recent examples of what you're offering! I will consider art offers of any kind (dragon, humanoid, creature, etc.) I will only hold a character for art for 14 days.

I am always happy to look at character trades, but I am mostly only interested in humans and humanoids. Always looking for more DnD characters.

Want a free Toyhouse Code? Just comment below and ask! I'll send you one via PM :) You don't have to buy a character to get a code, but I'd love if you took a peek! <3

They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
View all Characters here!
Or take a peek at the preview below :)

Easy = Willing to part with for a reasonable offer. Not super attached.

Tentative = I love 'em but I can't find a use for them, so I'll let 'em go for the right offer.

Boolean = Super tough, but no, I don't actually expect a Boolean for these. (Unless you know... you have one... laying around...) lol. I'll part with these guys for the right offer, but it'll have to be tempting ;D

dummy self deleted images.. will reupload shortly
View all Characters here!
Or take a peek at the preview below :)

Easy = Willing to part with for a reasonable offer. Not super attached.

Tentative = I love 'em but I can't find a use for them, so I'll let 'em go for the right offer.

Boolean = Super tough, but no, I don't actually expect a Boolean for these. (Unless you know... you have one... laying around...) lol. I'll part with these guys for the right offer, but it'll have to be tempting ;D

dummy self deleted images.. will reupload shortly
They/Them
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
Would you take a simple custom for mulberry :0
(Like a small chibi custom, I can do feral or humanoid!)
Would you take a simple custom for mulberry :0
(Like a small chibi custom, I can do feral or humanoid!)
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
@timespex hi! I don't really need any custom work at the moment, but I peeked at your art shop and I really love your style for firbolgs (assuming that's what this cutie is?)

Would you possibly be willing to do a simple headshot/bust in that style of my firbolg character? https://toyhou.se/11877293.g

@timespex hi! I don't really need any custom work at the moment, but I peeked at your art shop and I really love your style for firbolgs (assuming that's what this cutie is?)

Would you possibly be willing to do a simple headshot/bust in that style of my firbolg character? https://toyhou.se/11877293.g

They/Them
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
first of all, i absolutely love your goblin character omg. my dnd group often runs goblin oneshots when we don't want to be serious, and my goblin characters have become my favorites (i have two that i rotate between bc i couldn't decide on a build cx)

but i'm also interested in this character! i've been wanting to play either a twilight cleric or a stars druid and she definitely seems like she'd be one of them. i have an art shop here, a single character for sale here, or just gems!
first of all, i absolutely love your goblin character omg. my dnd group often runs goblin oneshots when we don't want to be serious, and my goblin characters have become my favorites (i have two that i rotate between bc i couldn't decide on a build cx)

but i'm also interested in this character! i've been wanting to play either a twilight cleric or a stars druid and she definitely seems like she'd be one of them. i have an art shop here, a single character for sale here, or just gems!
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@kiralia oh, she would make a good twilight cleric or stars druid! Right now I'm playing a grave cleric in my campaign and its a lot of fun :D

I'd love gems if possible, would 350g be okay?

(p.s. Iliar is stunning! What a neat character :D )
@kiralia oh, she would make a good twilight cleric or stars druid! Right now I'm playing a grave cleric in my campaign and its a lot of fun :D

I'd love gems if possible, would 350g be okay?

(p.s. Iliar is stunning! What a neat character :D )
They/Them
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
@Fehn grave cleric is a lot of fun!! we had one in my current campaign but he had to leave for a bit :c i'm currently playing a scribe wizard, but my fiance (who is also the DM in my campaign) plays a twilight cleric with a different group and he's having a ton of fun with it too! he's actually voting for me to make my own twilight cleric cx

350g works!! i'll send it right over c: thank you so much!
@Fehn grave cleric is a lot of fun!! we had one in my current campaign but he had to leave for a bit :c i'm currently playing a scribe wizard, but my fiance (who is also the DM in my campaign) plays a twilight cleric with a different group and he's having a ton of fun with it too! he's actually voting for me to make my own twilight cleric cx

350g works!! i'll send it right over c: thank you so much!
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Fehn
Oh Sorreh! I can’t do another full comm rn since I’m trying to finish a giant one

I’m backed up on comms Atm

I could do something small like expression sheets or various sketches if that interest you!
@Fehn
Oh Sorreh! I can’t do another full comm rn since I’m trying to finish a giant one

I’m backed up on comms Atm

I could do something small like expression sheets or various sketches if that interest you!
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
@kiralia we're playing descent into avernus and we were told that there's a good chance our characters could get killed in an early campaign fight, so my backup character is a wizard... It's kind of intimidating because all those spell slots and squishy-ness, but also you can do so much fun stuff ><

Thank you so much! Do you want me to transfer her over to your toyhouse?
@kiralia we're playing descent into avernus and we were told that there's a good chance our characters could get killed in an early campaign fight, so my backup character is a wizard... It's kind of intimidating because all those spell slots and squishy-ness, but also you can do so much fun stuff ><

Thank you so much! Do you want me to transfer her over to your toyhouse?
They/Them
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
@Fehn yeah, the squishiness is terrifying as a wizard. my character is actually currently cursed to be a cat, so she has a con of 10 and i swear anything that so much as breathes on her makes her unconscious :c level 6 and 29 total health is rough, but it's still fun!

yes please! my account is lavelven c:
@Fehn yeah, the squishiness is terrifying as a wizard. my character is actually currently cursed to be a cat, so she has a con of 10 and i swear anything that so much as breathes on her makes her unconscious :c level 6 and 29 total health is rough, but it's still fun!

yes please! my account is lavelven c:
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6