Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | no titelort again :(
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i hope.... if he comes back that he will be the one leading the adventure mode
(if he comes with that back):

YES like "my children i found a new enemy, we must collect all the forces we have, including members of other flights, because if we dont unite we wont survive" YES

NOPE and not some sort of: "tidelord is captured and injured, we need to go and rescue him" and in the end it turns out he got (in whatever way) captured (the hints in the story mention he was injured) brainwashed and turned into a horrible enemy himself and he is the end-boss of the adventure mode...NOPE

i hope he is spying on the enemy to return to us and give us a fight plan... he is just gone so long because after he got injured and chased away the intruders he followed them and then it took a lot of time to gather all the informations needed to go on a "slay all enemy forces before they attack us" mission...

yes, i am in nature flight, but guess what? water (together with fire) was a very close i might join choice for me.... until i heard that tidelord was not here...and fire got a nope from me because i like dark green more.
(and i dont really like too much heat)

so i am interested in everything that could happen to the tidelord...i mean plants need water to grow right? so i as a nature flight member are naturally interested in his well-being.
i hope.... if he comes back that he will be the one leading the adventure mode
(if he comes with that back):

YES like "my children i found a new enemy, we must collect all the forces we have, including members of other flights, because if we dont unite we wont survive" YES

NOPE and not some sort of: "tidelord is captured and injured, we need to go and rescue him" and in the end it turns out he got (in whatever way) captured (the hints in the story mention he was injured) brainwashed and turned into a horrible enemy himself and he is the end-boss of the adventure mode...NOPE

i hope he is spying on the enemy to return to us and give us a fight plan... he is just gone so long because after he got injured and chased away the intruders he followed them and then it took a lot of time to gather all the informations needed to go on a "slay all enemy forces before they attack us" mission...

yes, i am in nature flight, but guess what? water (together with fire) was a very close i might join choice for me.... until i heard that tidelord was not here...and fire got a nope from me because i like dark green more.
(and i dont really like too much heat)

so i am interested in everything that could happen to the tidelord...i mean plants need water to grow right? so i as a nature flight member are naturally interested in his well-being.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
@Supernova01
Oh no no, I was agreeing with you!! :D I totally get it, who knows how many times I've complained about teams mismanaging their games (although I guess in this case it's more like a lack of transparency.) I also think that even though lore isn't considered "vital" to gameplay (As in, the game is still functioning without it, and I use vital very loosely here-- because imo I think it depends on the player) I still don't think it's fair to leave loose threads for literal years without any clarification up until now. I just wish the staff would be more upfront about most things honestly.
@Supernova01
Oh no no, I was agreeing with you!! :D I totally get it, who knows how many times I've complained about teams mismanaging their games (although I guess in this case it's more like a lack of transparency.) I also think that even though lore isn't considered "vital" to gameplay (As in, the game is still functioning without it, and I use vital very loosely here-- because imo I think it depends on the player) I still don't think it's fair to leave loose threads for literal years without any clarification up until now. I just wish the staff would be more upfront about most things honestly.
fr-sig.png
@kyat
wonderful commentary!
big issues seem to be biting off more than the team could chew in a reasonable amount of time for a browser dragon dress up game, and obtuse refusal to communicate.

lol currently very frustrated by an even worse case of lacking communication, in that it affects WAY more people in a MUCH more serious way. Dark Souls 3's online servers were shut down to allow From to deal with a very dangerous backdoor allowing malicious players to literally run code remotely on your computer (RCE = remote code execution). They promised the servers would be back at the same time as Elden Ring, which does indeed have online multiplayer. Elden Ring released on February 25th. it's been two months. pretty scary.

large parts of the community are already more than a bit worried about the future of the game, i mean, there's several bosses that are extremely difficult to defeat on one's own, and not all of them provide an npc to summon, not that those are effective as damage-dealers, their purpose is more to distract the AI of the boss. not to mention the thousands of user-made messages serving as guides, as expressions of wonder, of frustration, or for pure levity. Hundreds of iconic messages are just gone now, you can't read them offline.

sure would be nice if they just yknow. let us know how it was going, since they already were unable to uphold the promise that it would be fixed by Elden Ring. it'd do a lot to quell worry. gamers unite
@kyat
wonderful commentary!
big issues seem to be biting off more than the team could chew in a reasonable amount of time for a browser dragon dress up game, and obtuse refusal to communicate.

lol currently very frustrated by an even worse case of lacking communication, in that it affects WAY more people in a MUCH more serious way. Dark Souls 3's online servers were shut down to allow From to deal with a very dangerous backdoor allowing malicious players to literally run code remotely on your computer (RCE = remote code execution). They promised the servers would be back at the same time as Elden Ring, which does indeed have online multiplayer. Elden Ring released on February 25th. it's been two months. pretty scary.

large parts of the community are already more than a bit worried about the future of the game, i mean, there's several bosses that are extremely difficult to defeat on one's own, and not all of them provide an npc to summon, not that those are effective as damage-dealers, their purpose is more to distract the AI of the boss. not to mention the thousands of user-made messages serving as guides, as expressions of wonder, of frustration, or for pure levity. Hundreds of iconic messages are just gone now, you can't read them offline.

sure would be nice if they just yknow. let us know how it was going, since they already were unable to uphold the promise that it would be fixed by Elden Ring. it'd do a lot to quell worry. gamers unite
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
I forgot about the whole tidelord storyline. I think it's been going on so long that people who have here since before tidelord disappeared have just given up, and so many people joined now who just, haven't known it any other way. Im placing my bets on another two or three years minimum. By then I can guarantee nobody will care lol
I forgot about the whole tidelord storyline. I think it's been going on so long that people who have here since before tidelord disappeared have just given up, and so many people joined now who just, haven't known it any other way. Im placing my bets on another two or three years minimum. By then I can guarantee nobody will care lol
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
[quote name="@Myself" date="2022-04-30 06:07:36" ] By then I can guarantee nobody will care lol [/quote] that's another thing i was thinking about too! there is literally no update or story or anything they could possibly give us that would make it worth it. except MAYBE 5 imp scrolls per account but that's it XD
@Myself wrote on 2022-04-30 06:07:36:
By then I can guarantee nobody will care lol

that's another thing i was thinking about too! there is literally no update or story or anything they could possibly give us that would make it worth it. except MAYBE 5 imp scrolls per account but that's it XD
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Hey guys we might see titelort
IMG_3849.png
[quote name="RallraxAuri" date="2022-11-21 12:55:06" ] Hey guys we might see titelort [/quote] I mean.. devs said specifically that it wasn't titelort. titelort might be gone for a much longer time ;;
RallraxAuri wrote on 2022-11-21 12:55:06:

I mean.. devs said specifically that it wasn't titelort.

titelort might be gone for a much longer time ;;

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f0/fd/89/f0fd89c2909756d92c7a986267b03f64.jpg[/img] NO TITELORT???????????????????????????????
f0fd89c2909756d92c7a986267b03f64.jpg
NO TITELORT???????????????????????????????
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
[quote name="RallraxAuri" date="2022-11-21 12:55:06" ] Hey guys we might see titelort [/quote] *snort* Good one! :') I'm gonna try to be excited about the new breed, but then I saw "this is NOT titelort" and was like "ah yes thank you for reminding me that he's still gone with no end in sight :')"
RallraxAuri wrote on 2022-11-21 12:55:06:

*snort* Good one! :')

I'm gonna try to be excited about the new breed, but then I saw "this is NOT titelort" and was like "ah yes thank you for reminding me that he's still gone with no end in sight :')"
66247165.png 82185895.png 34153349.png 92421151.png 83193460.png
i forgot about titelort..... i love this spelling
i forgot about titelort..... i love this spelling
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12