Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | True Flight Loyalists~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
I was in Nature when I first joined, but that was a LONG time ago. I switched to Earth in April of 2014. I love Earth. I will never leave Earth. The community is awesome, love the eyes.
I was in Nature when I first joined, but that was a LONG time ago. I switched to Earth in April of 2014. I love Earth. I will never leave Earth. The community is awesome, love the eyes.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Started out in Fire but moved to Lightning and never looked back.
What can I say, I love storms, deserts, and cool tech stuff
Started out in Fire but moved to Lightning and never looked back.
What can I say, I love storms, deserts, and cool tech stuff
6IWzpuq.png
Always been in Plague (though my clan is lore-wise on the border of Plague-Shadow territory).

I was going to pick Shadow originally, but I thought "Plague? Never seen that as an element!", and I was pretty curious, so... yep.
Always been in Plague (though my clan is lore-wise on the border of Plague-Shadow territory).

I was going to pick Shadow originally, but I thought "Plague? Never seen that as an element!", and I was pretty curious, so... yep.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I’m in school for Astronomy so yeah, Arcane for 6 years now :)
I’m in school for Astronomy so yeah, Arcane for 6 years now :)
iO2X60T.png
For like maybe 10 years my dragonsona is a leafy wyvern. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LpxZEJa.jpg[/img] Nature was a natural choice lol. Been here since day 1. Wouldn't make any sense for me to switch. My lair is comprised entirely of HoneyBee dragons that are busy pollinating the flowers. Commitment levels are high LOL.
For like maybe 10 years my dragonsona is a leafy wyvern.

LpxZEJa.jpg

Nature was a natural choice lol.

Been here since day 1.

Wouldn't make any sense for me to switch.

My lair is comprised entirely of HoneyBee dragons that are busy pollinating the flowers.

Commitment levels are high LOL.
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
Been in Shadow since I joined in 2017 and never left. I love the aesthetic, I love the community, I love the trickster vibes and purple eyes and shadowmom. The only reason I've ever considered leaving is because it'd be nice to be in a more dom-focused flight (the shadom team absolutely does their best, but there's only so much they can do against raw numbers), but... well, I'm just too attached at this point.
Been in Shadow since I joined in 2017 and never left. I love the aesthetic, I love the community, I love the trickster vibes and purple eyes and shadowmom. The only reason I've ever considered leaving is because it'd be nice to be in a more dom-focused flight (the shadom team absolutely does their best, but there's only so much they can do against raw numbers), but... well, I'm just too attached at this point.
NaJJDaT.pngelLcOJA.pngQhVvUuK.pngwvlshadow.png4qDnNCf.png
Yes! I joined FR in November 2015 and I'm still in the same flight, Plague!

I joined in Plague as I really love red color! And.. plaguemom is... the most beautiful deity in my eyes <3
Yes! I joined FR in November 2015 and I'm still in the same flight, Plague!

I joined in Plague as I really love red color! And.. plaguemom is... the most beautiful deity in my eyes <3
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I've nly been on for a little a year and while I've thought about changing to shadow there's no way I'm ever leaving Lightning. I love the aesthetic and the element too much- I was super excited to see it as an elemental flight as it clled back to some other online games I played forever ago. And though I don't have a cohesive lore I've got a clan who has their home built in the side of a canyon and it gives me a lot of freedom to have individuals scattered all over
I've nly been on for a little a year and while I've thought about changing to shadow there's no way I'm ever leaving Lightning. I love the aesthetic and the element too much- I was super excited to see it as an elemental flight as it clled back to some other online games I played forever ago. And though I don't have a cohesive lore I've got a clan who has their home built in the side of a canyon and it gives me a lot of freedom to have individuals scattered all over
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
[quote](Bless FR staff for the truly galaxy brain move of tying Nature and Plague together; we're perfect for each other, hand in unlovable hand~.)[/quote] D-did you just make a mountain goats reference?! God I love No Children, it's such a good song! Anyways, yeah, I've been in Wind since day one, when I was younger I might have chosen water, but in the past few years I've just really been drawn to air elemental stuff, if I were a warrior cat I'd probably be in either Riverclan or Windclan. Wind just feels like home to me and I love it! I don't frequent the wind forums a ton, but when I do, I'm filled with pride bebcause everyone there is always so nice to newcomers and fellow members. Don't hate me, but I still haven't gotten around to reading all t he way through the lore for the sight and I've been here for... *checks account* SEVEN YEARS?! Woo! It's been a helluva ride!
Quote:
(Bless FR staff for the truly galaxy brain move of tying Nature and Plague together; we're perfect for each other, hand in unlovable hand~.)
D-did you just make a mountain goats reference?! God I love No Children, it's such a good song!

Anyways, yeah, I've been in Wind since day one, when I was younger I might have chosen water, but in the past few years I've just really been drawn to air elemental stuff, if I were a warrior cat I'd probably be in either Riverclan or Windclan. Wind just feels like home to me and I love it! I don't frequent the wind forums a ton, but when I do, I'm filled with pride bebcause everyone there is always so nice to newcomers and fellow members.

Don't hate me, but I still haven't gotten around to reading all t he way through the lore for the sight and I've been here for... *checks account* SEVEN YEARS?! Woo! It's been a helluva ride!
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
I am not vacationing, but I am pro wind. I started in wind and that lore will never leave me, as my clan is a traveling caravan. Our wind roots are deeply ingrained.
I am not vacationing, but I am pro wind. I started in wind and that lore will never leave me, as my clan is a traveling caravan. Our wind roots are deeply ingrained.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20