Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | True Flight Loyalists~
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
I remember rereading each flight description repeatedly when I was joining back in April of 2014. Finally, I just went with the flight that felt right in my heart, and I've been happy here ever since. Arcane is a really nice community, and I just love SpaceDad so much. Other flights sound tempting now and again, but they don't feel like home. Arcane is a glorious place full of magic, science, space, and just passion for learning and connection, with so much heart and just the right amount of chaos. [emoji=guardian love size=1] Typing this out just made me realize it's my FR anniversary today. Legit making me tear up, I love this place so much. Yeah, so, I've been a proud member of Arcane for 8 years. [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I remember rereading each flight description repeatedly when I was joining back in April of 2014. Finally, I just went with the flight that felt right in my heart, and I've been happy here ever since. Arcane is a really nice community, and I just love SpaceDad so much. Other flights sound tempting now and again, but they don't feel like home.

Arcane is a glorious place full of magic, science, space, and just passion for learning and connection, with so much heart and just the right amount of chaos.

Typing this out just made me realize it's my FR anniversary today. Legit making me tear up, I love this place so much.

Yeah, so, I've been a proud member of Arcane for 8 years.
GGinHwO.png WPrI8nF.pngVFsOpVv.png
I've been Lightning from day one. Lightning is my favorite weather phenomenon, and I like the lore behind the flight itself. I miss the memes from the early days, making jokes about Stormcatcher and how he was such a ruthless kind boss.
Part of me is interested in a flight vacation, but I find it had to want to leave, even if it is just for six months.

I also have a mild interest in engineering, but I'm terrible at math! Nowadays I lean more toward programming and maintaining mechanical things. Thanks to my job, I get to experience stuff like that second-hand, and I am slowly working toward being an electrician. I guess it's always been part of me.
I've been Lightning from day one. Lightning is my favorite weather phenomenon, and I like the lore behind the flight itself. I miss the memes from the early days, making jokes about Stormcatcher and how he was such a ruthless kind boss.
Part of me is interested in a flight vacation, but I find it had to want to leave, even if it is just for six months.

I also have a mild interest in engineering, but I'm terrible at math! Nowadays I lean more toward programming and maintaining mechanical things. Thanks to my job, I get to experience stuff like that second-hand, and I am slowly working toward being an electrician. I guess it's always been part of me.
466w8yC.png
Have you been in the same flight since day 1 of your account? Yes, since May 2015 - 7 years!
Which one? Light
Why did you pick it, and what has made you stay? True real answer from when I joined: I didn't put too much thought into it because I had no idea what FR was about but I usually would go with dark and spooky themes with other games I've played so I wanted to change it up and go Light.

Now, I just really enjoy the aesthetic of history/archeology/scrolls/written lore and learning everything you can. Plus Glittermom is fun and I love how she made a terrible abomination. And Hewn City is so neat! Light was also really into Dom and spreadsheets for awhile which was fun to be a part of. We still are now, but I think less so.
Have you been in the same flight since day 1 of your account? Yes, since May 2015 - 7 years!
Which one? Light
Why did you pick it, and what has made you stay? True real answer from when I joined: I didn't put too much thought into it because I had no idea what FR was about but I usually would go with dark and spooky themes with other games I've played so I wanted to change it up and go Light.

Now, I just really enjoy the aesthetic of history/archeology/scrolls/written lore and learning everything you can. Plus Glittermom is fun and I love how she made a terrible abomination. And Hewn City is so neat! Light was also really into Dom and spreadsheets for awhile which was fun to be a part of. We still are now, but I think less so.
@RunawayRossie

Hope you don't mind the ping, but reading your post made me realize it is also my FR-versary today - same join date! Thank you!
(also, cheers for flight-repping guardian ladies :'))

Eight years of Water for me! No way I'll ever switch, tho I have to admit I also like the lightning / storm aesthetic (not so much the techy-ness however).

@RunawayRossie

Hope you don't mind the ping, but reading your post made me realize it is also my FR-versary today - same join date! Thank you!
(also, cheers for flight-repping guardian ladies :'))

Eight years of Water for me! No way I'll ever switch, tho I have to admit I also like the lightning / storm aesthetic (not so much the techy-ness however).

1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
I don't know if I count but Fire was the Flight I joined into just a few months ago and I don't really see myself leaving for anything. I was considering it once when I began to get into the Lore of FR but I decided leaving a Flight I was happy in just for Lore wasn't going to happen lol. It's just a nice vibe for me, I love the eyes, and I personally think Fire Primal eyes are the best Primal.
I don't know if I count but Fire was the Flight I joined into just a few months ago and I don't really see myself leaving for anything. I was considering it once when I began to get into the Lore of FR but I decided leaving a Flight I was happy in just for Lore wasn't going to happen lol. It's just a nice vibe for me, I love the eyes, and I personally think Fire Primal eyes are the best Primal.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I've been in Shadow since I joined back in 2018. I've been here for over four years, and I'm not leaving any time soon.

I've considered taking a vacation, but I'm happy where I am right now.
I've been in Shadow since I joined back in 2018. I've been here for over four years, and I'm not leaving any time soon.

I've considered taking a vacation, but I'm happy where I am right now.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I've been in Nature the whole time: Leaving might mess with my lore.

I have considered the travelling route though :3 Maybe someday.
I've been in Nature the whole time: Leaving might mess with my lore.

I have considered the travelling route though :3 Maybe someday.
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
I've been in water since I joined and never left. I was actually just considering it; I've not been completely interested in the game for a long time. Dom was always my thing but now I just breed fodder-for-hire when my flight isn't pushing. But I don't think it would make me happy, I've always been a droplet and I'd feel a bit like a fish out of water anywhere else, pun fully intended.
I've been in water since I joined and never left. I was actually just considering it; I've not been completely interested in the game for a long time. Dom was always my thing but now I just breed fodder-for-hire when my flight isn't pushing. But I don't think it would make me happy, I've always been a droplet and I'd feel a bit like a fish out of water anywhere else, pun fully intended.

i was in my edgy teenage phase when i joined the site, honestly it was a hard toss
between shadow and plague. i think i picked plague bc i heard from friends that it was
the larger/more active flight? honestly don't remember the details. i did consider
switching flights later on but i stayed bc i knew i was gonna hate that my progens' eyes
don't match my flight anymore DHGKJFDA

i was in my edgy teenage phase when i joined the site, honestly it was a hard toss
between shadow and plague. i think i picked plague bc i heard from friends that it was
the larger/more active flight? honestly don't remember the details. i did consider
switching flights later on but i stayed bc i knew i was gonna hate that my progens' eyes
don't match my flight anymore DHGKJFDA
37166160_S29xquoR34Iwuwv.gif
(art NOT made by me, click for credit)
he/him + adult + do not ping me in below threads
pfp | g1 sales | WL | cauldron lending
I love things about every flight but been in lightning since day 1 and I will not leave. I live in the desert irl, I was delighted to see I could live in the desert on flight rising. The desert is soooo beautiful, it really feels like home to me. It's so pleasant to think about my dragons waking up to the same types of sunrises, fanning themselves in the same summer heat.
I love things about every flight but been in lightning since day 1 and I will not leave. I live in the desert irl, I was delighted to see I could live in the desert on flight rising. The desert is soooo beautiful, it really feels like home to me. It's so pleasant to think about my dragons waking up to the same types of sunrises, fanning themselves in the same summer heat.
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20