Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if newbie you saw your current lair-
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
” wow, what’re those * points at the ancients and obelisks * “

“ good stuff also please stockpile on food, you’ll need it. “
” wow, what’re those * points at the ancients and obelisks * “

“ good stuff also please stockpile on food, you’ll need it. “
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
probably weirded out and confused haha

it certainly was a journey from when i prided myself in the size of my lair -> to now with only two (soon to be only one) perma
probably weirded out and confused haha

it certainly was a journey from when i prided myself in the size of my lair -> to now with only two (soon to be only one) perma
glower_shelf.png
"Why are you still here? Just to suffer?"
"Why are you still here? Just to suffer?"
I think they'd appreciate that Primals are easier now and I have more art on my dragons.
I think they'd appreciate that Primals are easier now and I have more art on my dragons.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
mine would question why i ever wanted to go into the gen one rabbit hole
mine would question why i ever wanted to go into the gen one rabbit hole
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
probably confused (i used to not know how genes worked at ALL) but also happy that i kept my older dragons :)
probably confused (i used to not know how genes worked at ALL) but also happy that i kept my older dragons :)
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
Newbie me would be shocked. "What happened to not owning more than 50 dragons?!" and "How do you even feed them all?!", lol.

I really do need to get rid of some...
Newbie me would be shocked. "What happened to not owning more than 50 dragons?!" and "How do you even feed them all?!", lol.

I really do need to get rid of some...
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
they'd be impressed by my lair and how ive kept most of the dragon i first bought when i started out, also be crying over my UA fandragons
they'd be impressed by my lair and how ive kept most of the dragon i first bought when i started out, also be crying over my UA fandragons
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
i am only here since a year (on monday it will be exactly 1 year)....

but newbie me had plans for all dragon breeds exept the floof ones...but...my random progen was a tundra, currently guardian, like my custom, because, as said, newbie me dont wanted floof breeds...

then newbie me got some modern pairs, re-gened 1 pair myself...and noticed that it did not like dressing dragons and turned to the ancients,

a few Veilspuns were the first ones to join my lair, but newbie me noticed that Veils are a gem breed and since newbie me wanted to turn other breeds for colours into ancients and gems are not that easy to get these veils got breed a few times and are now resting in my hibden ( i still love them)...

so newbie got 4 of the bane breed...and found out that 2 of them were to bright, so newbie me decided to give these 2 away to a new home, because pretty offspring possible (newbie me found the predictor at that time and also found out that the other 2 dont really make pretty offspring....so they joined the hibden)...

then newbie me started reading lore...and started to like the ancient floof... even turned 1 of the offsprings of my first veil pair into a gaoler, he needs blossom at some time in the future, but i gave away the pretty pink mums i collected, 1 user needed them for swipp and my project...

well it needs time, more or less time, maybe even infinite time (so i even have enough time to gather for them again), because this specific gaoler also waits for a star/con release for gaolers... he has a partner in the hibden and if star /con gets released i need to farm gems so they can match his veil parrents with the genes!

(well to be fair, his parents have branches as tert, but as long as branches dont gets released for gaolers, blossom is the closest gene to that)...

anyway, newbie me would say:

WAIT o.O
when did THAT happen, why is my Lair INVADED by FLOOF Breeds that cant even FLY? I swore NOT to LOVE THEM, when? why? what? HOW???

well, i also like tiny breeds...and my answer now is: they can use shrink/grow magic (to navigate the labyrinth without breaking the vegetation they want to protect) and magic to fly...like the dragons in Raja and the last dragon,

still newbie me would be shocked to hear that most dragons in my lair will be ancient floof in the future (exept the first few pairs i ever got)...
i am only here since a year (on monday it will be exactly 1 year)....

but newbie me had plans for all dragon breeds exept the floof ones...but...my random progen was a tundra, currently guardian, like my custom, because, as said, newbie me dont wanted floof breeds...

then newbie me got some modern pairs, re-gened 1 pair myself...and noticed that it did not like dressing dragons and turned to the ancients,

a few Veilspuns were the first ones to join my lair, but newbie me noticed that Veils are a gem breed and since newbie me wanted to turn other breeds for colours into ancients and gems are not that easy to get these veils got breed a few times and are now resting in my hibden ( i still love them)...

so newbie got 4 of the bane breed...and found out that 2 of them were to bright, so newbie me decided to give these 2 away to a new home, because pretty offspring possible (newbie me found the predictor at that time and also found out that the other 2 dont really make pretty offspring....so they joined the hibden)...

then newbie me started reading lore...and started to like the ancient floof... even turned 1 of the offsprings of my first veil pair into a gaoler, he needs blossom at some time in the future, but i gave away the pretty pink mums i collected, 1 user needed them for swipp and my project...

well it needs time, more or less time, maybe even infinite time (so i even have enough time to gather for them again), because this specific gaoler also waits for a star/con release for gaolers... he has a partner in the hibden and if star /con gets released i need to farm gems so they can match his veil parrents with the genes!

(well to be fair, his parents have branches as tert, but as long as branches dont gets released for gaolers, blossom is the closest gene to that)...

anyway, newbie me would say:

WAIT o.O
when did THAT happen, why is my Lair INVADED by FLOOF Breeds that cant even FLY? I swore NOT to LOVE THEM, when? why? what? HOW???

well, i also like tiny breeds...and my answer now is: they can use shrink/grow magic (to navigate the labyrinth without breaking the vegetation they want to protect) and magic to fly...like the dragons in Raja and the last dragon,

still newbie me would be shocked to hear that most dragons in my lair will be ancient floof in the future (exept the first few pairs i ever got)...
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
newbie me would be impressed by my dressing skills and amazed by our dragon count! and also disappointed because i never completed the lair lore
newbie me would be impressed by my dressing skills and amazed by our dragon count! and also disappointed because i never completed the lair lore
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22