Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aberrations opinions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I love the adults best. The hatchlings anatomy is too strange. They look fake, like a wax figure.
I love the adults best. The hatchlings anatomy is too strange. They look fake, like a wax figure.
Y02PS6v.png
I like how the female pose looks, but I'm probably only going to get one. Maybe a youthful baby of the hatchling as well. Like others have said, I'm not the biggest fan of multi-headed dragons, and it's hard to find a secondary gene that works for them
I like how the female pose looks, but I'm probably only going to get one. Maybe a youthful baby of the hatchling as well. Like others have said, I'm not the biggest fan of multi-headed dragons, and it's hard to find a secondary gene that works for them
they'll be the first ancient breed im adding to my lair! don't really have enough words for how much i love em <3
they'll be the first ancient breed im adding to my lair! don't really have enough words for how much i love em <3
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Every single dragon got rescried as one! That's only 5 dragons, but still!

My only minor grievances are; no skeletal tertiary, and kumo being so flatly colored. If kumo had a gradient, similar to ghost, it would have been perfect! Hopeful they'll give them skeletal someday too.
Every single dragon got rescried as one! That's only 5 dragons, but still!

My only minor grievances are; no skeletal tertiary, and kumo being so flatly colored. If kumo had a gradient, similar to ghost, it would have been perfect! Hopeful they'll give them skeletal someday too.
Don't fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.
i love everything about them save for the execution of their lore, which is great cause i can just ignore that! they're so nifty appearance-wise, especially those goofy little hatchlings
i love everything about them save for the execution of their lore, which is great cause i can just ignore that! they're so nifty appearance-wise, especially those goofy little hatchlings
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
They are AWESOME! Wish they had a few more options in terms of linebreaking terts, but that will likekly be fixed in time.
They are AWESOME! Wish they had a few more options in terms of linebreaking terts, but that will likekly be fixed in time.
I adore them. These are Mirrors as they were meant to be...
I adore them. These are Mirrors as they were meant to be...
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
I love they
I love they
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
The aberrations live up to their name for me. When there were coursing rumours about multiple headed breed in the works I expected something more neutral from the anatomical perspective. But this breed became a great disappointment for me.
The aberrations live up to their name for me. When there were coursing rumours about multiple headed breed in the works I expected something more neutral from the anatomical perspective. But this breed became a great disappointment for me.
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
only dragon to ever exist ever.
only dragon to ever exist ever.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22