Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem stuff lol
1 2 3
man i wish i didn't need so many gem genes
man i wish i didn't need so many gem genes
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I have this same problem. I'm only willing to spend large amounts of gems when I'm guaranteed my money back or a profit. Which is why I'm reluctant to buy things with gems but then bought 42 wildclaw scrolls when they cycled in.
I have this same problem. I'm only willing to spend large amounts of gems when I'm guaranteed my money back or a profit. Which is why I'm reluctant to buy things with gems but then bought 42 wildclaw scrolls when they cycled in.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Basically, however many gems I have is my new baseline that my brain treats as 0. I saved up for a light sprite by accident like that.
Basically, however many gems I have is my new baseline that my brain treats as 0. I saved up for a light sprite by accident like that.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
yeah ;3;
I bought two umas I'd been wanting yesterday and I'm already like...nooo my geeemmsss
yeah ;3;
I bought two umas I'd been wanting yesterday and I'm already like...nooo my geeemmsss
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I'm saving for the light sprite, so I will never spend..
I'm saving for the light sprite, so I will never spend..
_
_
I will (try to) get 1000 new familiars in 1 year - Complete!
I feel reluctance to buy a 100kt gene scroll I really need for a project but will happily drop 2kg for a nice UMA. It really depends what I’m spending on lol

I feel reluctance to buy a 100kt gene scroll I really need for a project but will happily drop 2kg for a nice UMA. It really depends what I’m spending on lol

- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
The more money I make, the less I want to spend. It feels bad, man..... I'm now sitting on 200kG+ and am not letting it go unless like a really good Cranial Hornhelm offer comes along.
The more money I make, the less I want to spend. It feels bad, man..... I'm now sitting on 200kG+ and am not letting it go unless like a really good Cranial Hornhelm offer comes along.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I've always wanted to go over 10kg but now that I'm at 16kg+
I just can't let go ;-;
I've always wanted to go over 10kg but now that I'm at 16kg+
I just can't let go ;-;
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
i used to do the same until proyects arrived o.0
i can't have more than 2400g (max price of a gem item i might need for a proyect) because i instantly buy the gene/scroll(s) i need LOL
i used to do the same until proyects arrived o.0
i can't have more than 2400g (max price of a gem item i might need for a proyect) because i instantly buy the gene/scroll(s) i need LOL
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Similar situation here. I'm a terrible gem hoarder
Similar situation here. I'm a terrible gem hoarder
hehe hiiii
1 2 3