Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open Strange Chests Immediately or Wait?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I usually open in batches, since I like to write down what I got. Not sure how I am approaching it this year, I might sell them all and buy eggs but that's tough. Opening chests is fun, but it's so much stuff too.
I usually open in batches, since I like to write down what I got. Not sure how I am approaching it this year, I might sell them all and buy eggs but that's tough. Opening chests is fun, but it's so much stuff too.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Collect a stack and then open
Collect a whole bunch then open on x-mas or one the last day
Collect a whole bunch then open on x-mas or one the last day
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I open everything. Yes I could make money but hatching eggs is fun <3
I open everything. Yes I could make money but hatching eggs is fun <3
iphegenia_romulus.png
iphegenia
any pronouns
22, fr+1
I used to save up about 10 and open them at once. This year I'm saving mine for the end and opening all of them alongside the chests I've gotten all year.
I'm also counting the ob. spawner as a chest
I used to save up about 10 and open them at once. This year I'm saving mine for the end and opening all of them alongside the chests I've gotten all year.
I'm also counting the ob. spawner as a chest
Y02PS6v.png
I open a few on day one, sell anything new I get from them while it's still worth something, and then just sell the chests thereafter. The contents (other than eggs/genes) hit fodder prices after a few days so it's just more fiscally responsible to buy them then instead of gambling, as the chests always will sell for more. (Especially if you can save up a full stack of them! Folks will pay a premium for bulk chests just to save the time of buying individual listings or coli grinding.)
I open a few on day one, sell anything new I get from them while it's still worth something, and then just sell the chests thereafter. The contents (other than eggs/genes) hit fodder prices after a few days so it's just more fiscally responsible to buy them then instead of gambling, as the chests always will sell for more. (Especially if you can save up a full stack of them! Folks will pay a premium for bulk chests just to save the time of buying individual listings or coli grinding.)
she/they, adult
I'm probably going to open them as I get them, or at the end of each day - there's almost no chance that I won't be active before they turn to dust, but I'm not taking the risk!
I'm probably going to open them as I get them, or at the end of each day - there's almost no chance that I won't be active before they turn to dust, but I'm not taking the risk!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Neither. I wait until I get a stack of 10, then open them. Now that we have the ability to open multiple chests, I might reconsider and gather more
Neither. I wait until I get a stack of 10, then open them. Now that we have the ability to open multiple chests, I might reconsider and gather more
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
The best way to profit is to sell them...but I just love gambling on opening them. ;u;

It's a nice, free way to get my lootbox fix.
The best way to profit is to sell them...but I just love gambling on opening them. ;u;

It's a nice, free way to get my lootbox fix.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="/EverGiven" date="2021-12-18 19:38:49" ] Collect a stack and then open [/quote] Or multiple stacks. Depends.
/EverGiven wrote on 2021-12-18 19:38:49:

Or multiple stacks. Depends.
1 2 3 4 5 6