Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open Strange Chests Immediately or Wait?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Hawktalon" date="2021-12-18 17:02:05" ] I try to wait until I get a stack of ten, but usually I just make it to two or three lol [/quote] ^ Same lmao
Hawktalon wrote on 2021-12-18 17:02:05:
I try to wait until I get a stack of ten, but usually I just make it to two or three lol
^ Same lmao
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
i always open mine at the end of each day. it's a nice lil pre-bed unwind after hours of coli lmao. and much less awful now we can open in stacks
i always open mine at the end of each day. it's a nice lil pre-bed unwind after hours of coli lmao. and much less awful now we can open in stacks
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I open as I get them! I'm too impatient to wait haha
SIG-02.png
[quote name="NVFG" date="2021-12-19 04:59:51" ] I open as I get them! I'm too impatient to wait haha [/quote] same here lol-
NVFG wrote on 2021-12-19 04:59:51:
same here lol-
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
i usually open at the end of each day! if i'm still missing certain pieces that leaves me with time to trade for them instead of unwelcome surprises at the very end
i usually open at the end of each day! if i'm still missing certain pieces that leaves me with time to trade for them instead of unwelcome surprises at the very end
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Open once I have 5 or so
Open once I have 5 or so
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
I was originally going to hoard them until the event ended anf open em on the last day but that open button is too tempting
I was originally going to hoard them until the event ended anf open em on the last day but that open button is too tempting
o9GbwME.png 9GImlPT.png Untitled367.png Untitled19.png
my strategy I’ve established (not really a strategy but) is to quit the coli and open them if I get a stack of 10 and if I get more than one egg I sell the majority and chuck one into storage :D
my strategy I’ve established (not really a strategy but) is to quit the coli and open them if I get a stack of 10 and if I get more than one egg I sell the majority and chuck one into storage :D
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I open em all once notn is over, I like looking at the growing pile :)
I open em all once notn is over, I like looking at the growing pile :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I wait until I am completely done with the event!! It's only when I BADLY need the gems that I open a chest or so. I'm pretty proud of my impulse control LOL
I wait until I am completely done with the event!! It's only when I BADLY need the gems that I open a chest or so. I'm pretty proud of my impulse control LOL
1 2 3 4 5 6