Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open Strange Chests Immediately or Wait?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I’ll either open them frequently/as soon as I notice them or at the end of the day
I’ll either open them frequently/as soon as I notice them or at the end of the day
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
At the beginning I open them the minute I get them because I want to see what I got and there might be new items!

after the first couple of days I let them stack up a bit and open them ten at a time when I change the fodder over or when I feel like it.
At the beginning I open them the minute I get them because I want to see what I got and there might be new items!

after the first couple of days I let them stack up a bit and open them ten at a time when I change the fodder over or when I feel like it.
[quote name="Zaerix" date="2021-12-18 16:54:52" ] I almost always open things like that quickly. Last year I'd let a few build up within a day/couple hours and open them together but that was about it for waiting. [/quote] Exactly what I do! I do some grinding, gathering, etc. let them build up… then once I’ve gotten a decent amount I open them all!
Zaerix wrote on 2021-12-18 16:54:52:
I almost always open things like that quickly. Last year I'd let a few build up within a day/couple hours and open them together but that was about it for waiting.
Exactly what I do! I do some grinding, gathering, etc. let them build up… then once I’ve gotten a decent amount I open them all!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I tried to wait but I'm way too impatient! Also I like to keep track of everything I get as the event goes on, can't do that if I don't open them.
I tried to wait but I'm way too impatient! Also I like to keep track of everything I get as the event goes on, can't do that if I don't open them.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Open ASAP! In practical terms this generally means as soon as I finish gathering, or as soon as they finish brewing. For Coli, I do usually wait until I finish that session, although I do get impatient at times.
Open ASAP! In practical terms this generally means as soon as I finish gathering, or as soon as they finish brewing. For Coli, I do usually wait until I finish that session, although I do get impatient at times.
DSEHBxF.png
[quote name="Aerial" date="2021-12-18 17:10:13" ] [quote name="Hawktalon" date="2021-12-18 17:02:05" ] I try to wait until I get a stack of ten, but usually I just make it to two or three lol [/quote] [/quote] Heh [emoji=snapper tongue size=1]
Aerial wrote on 2021-12-18 17:10:13:
Hawktalon wrote on 2021-12-18 17:02:05:
I try to wait until I get a stack of ten, but usually I just make it to two or three lol

Heh
OcyPyoj.png
I open them as I acquire them, that way I know what items I still need to get off the AH and have time to save up before the event ends.
I open them as I acquire them, that way I know what items I still need to get off the AH and have time to save up before the event ends.
yzs0rz.png
I sell them as quickly as I can and then when the Auction House gets so full of 'em that mine don't always sell I start opening them in batches in between trying to sell them. That way I make sure I have plenty of gems for the next year and all the skins and accents that I'll be wanting to buy then.
I sell them as quickly as I can and then when the Auction House gets so full of 'em that mine don't always sell I start opening them in batches in between trying to sell them. That way I make sure I have plenty of gems for the next year and all the skins and accents that I'll be wanting to buy then.
Opening them as I get them disrupts my flow in the coliseum too much, so I just wait for a moment that I'm done with grinding and open them then. Usually once or at most twice during NotN. Since there's a grace period to open the chests during which you can't farm for more, I generally try to wait with opening them until then, cause then I'm not wasting time opening chests when I could be farming more. (Although now that we can open multiple chests at a time, it might be a bit quicker to open them all..)
Opening them as I get them disrupts my flow in the coliseum too much, so I just wait for a moment that I'm done with grinding and open them then. Usually once or at most twice during NotN. Since there's a grace period to open the chests during which you can't farm for more, I generally try to wait with opening them until then, cause then I'm not wasting time opening chests when I could be farming more. (Although now that we can open multiple chests at a time, it might be a bit quicker to open them all..)
I have zero impulse control but I sometimes try to wait until I get at least a stack of 10 before opening.
I have zero impulse control but I sometimes try to wait until I get at least a stack of 10 before opening.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6