Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open Strange Chests Immediately or Wait?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I wait till I have a stack then open.
I wait till I have a stack then open.
I'm new and I'm planning to save all of mine until near the end. I could even list out the total rewards I receive but I doubt I'd have enough chests to make the data interesting for anyone. Since I can't effectively grind coli well as of now, what is the... 2nd best way of finding chests?
I'm new and I'm planning to save all of mine until near the end. I could even list out the total rewards I receive but I doubt I'd have enough chests to make the data interesting for anyone. Since I can't effectively grind coli well as of now, what is the... 2nd best way of finding chests?
I open in tens. But my luck is awful so far. I've opened 30 and have yet to get a single egg or Noc breed change.
I open in tens. But my luck is awful so far. I've opened 30 and have yet to get a single egg or Noc breed change.
I wait until I get 10, and then alternate between opening and selling. I still get the opening chests feeling but I also get gems :D
I wait until I get 10, and then alternate between opening and selling. I still get the opening chests feeling but I also get gems :D
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
I open them immediately. Both because monkey brain want things and also because I don't want to forget about them and then cry over this: [item= Nocturnal dust]
I open them immediately. Both because monkey brain want things and also because I don't want to forget about them and then cry over this: Nocturnal Dust
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
1 2 3 4 5 6