Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Buying vs earning gems?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Which do you prefer and what methods do u use? :0 I usually buy my gems when I need gem genes, and spend the gems I earn in game on apparel and dragons and familiars and stuff. What do u guys do?
Just asking for curiosity's sake.
Which do you prefer and what methods do u use? :0 I usually buy my gems when I need gem genes, and spend the gems I earn in game on apparel and dragons and familiars and stuff. What do u guys do?
Just asking for curiosity's sake.
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
i don't have the money to actually buy gems, but i trade treasure for them in the items for sale forum all the time.
i don't have the money to actually buy gems, but i trade treasure for them in the items for sale forum all the time.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I mean, I don't like spending so much money, but I have really nothing to sell so... :D
I mean, I don't like spending so much money, but I have really nothing to sell so... :D
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I always earn lol
I always earn lol
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Earning because I resolved not to spend irl money on pixel dragons, and because I like to work.
Earning because I resolved not to spend irl money on pixel dragons, and because I like to work.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
i'm picky on what i spend my irl money so i've pretty much earned all my gems through selling (mostly eggs, but i've also sold fest skins/accents and familiars recently)
i'm picky on what i spend my irl money so i've pretty much earned all my gems through selling (mostly eggs, but i've also sold fest skins/accents and familiars recently)
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I'm broke lol only earning for me! It kinda sucks since I have a gem gene I need to complete my obelisk I got from the event...which is my only obelisk...Damn, I need to buy some
I'm broke lol only earning for me! It kinda sucks since I have a gem gene I need to complete my obelisk I got from the event...which is my only obelisk...Damn, I need to buy some
UqN4jFQ.png
earn, i wish i had the funds to buy gems hahah, being an adult is expensive Dx
earn, i wish i had the funds to buy gems hahah, being an adult is expensive Dx
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
Mostly earn, but I do tend to by a little bit around my birthday, usually to pick up a dragon
Mostly earn, but I do tend to by a little bit around my birthday, usually to pick up a dragon
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
My mother bought me gems the other night, I spent them all already ! I suppose earning them slowly over time would help halt my impulse spending, as I understand I won't be able to get them back almost instantly...
My mother bought me gems the other night, I spent them all already ! I suppose earning them slowly over time would help halt my impulse spending, as I understand I won't be able to get them back almost instantly...
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13