Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Buying vs earning gems?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I don’t spend real money on virtual stuff but I’m always tempted. Just gotta earn it if I want gems.
I don’t spend real money on virtual stuff but I’m always tempted. Just gotta earn it if I want gems.
Buying Food UMAs
I'm horribly casual when it comes to coli stuff, largely due to being on mobile. If my pc wasn't on it's last legs and liable to die I'd be earning gems. As it is I buy whenever I need.

In my 8 years on FR, on daily in most cases I've spent hundreds of £s on gems. I don't feel bad about it either, it's supporting a site I very much enjoy and spend a lot of time on. I also disabled ads years ago so they don't get ad revenue from me, so paying for gems partially makes up for that.
I'm horribly casual when it comes to coli stuff, largely due to being on mobile. If my pc wasn't on it's last legs and liable to die I'd be earning gems. As it is I buy whenever I need.

In my 8 years on FR, on daily in most cases I've spent hundreds of £s on gems. I don't feel bad about it either, it's supporting a site I very much enjoy and spend a lot of time on. I also disabled ads years ago so they don't get ad revenue from me, so paying for gems partially makes up for that.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Since realizing I can either sell art for over 2k gems, or just sell mats and get 200g in one haul you look at buying gems and realize that it's just not worth for how much it costs.... I'm not against supporting the site but I haven't bought gems in years.
Since realizing I can either sell art for over 2k gems, or just sell mats and get 200g in one haul you look at buying gems and realize that it's just not worth for how much it costs.... I'm not against supporting the site but I haven't bought gems in years.
I do both, though buying the gems much less often than earning them. I'd love to be able to buy more gems since 1) gems cronch and 2) I want to be able to support the site I spend most of my time on.
I do both, though buying the gems much less often than earning them. I'd love to be able to buy more gems since 1) gems cronch and 2) I want to be able to support the site I spend most of my time on.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I haven't bought gems in years either. With G&G, it's just easier to trade treasure for gems or sell stuff.
I haven't bought gems in years either. With G&G, it's just easier to trade treasure for gems or sell stuff.
Y3kY2LN.png
I don't have the real world money to spare, so earning Gems in-game is my only option!

I am glad that the paid currency in this game is so accessible.
I don't have the real world money to spare, so earning Gems in-game is my only option!

I am glad that the paid currency in this game is so accessible.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I sell dragons for 4 gems each. I don't buy gems.
I sell dragons for 4 gems each. I don't buy gems.
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
I don't plan on buying gems, this site makes it so much easier to obtain them than other sites with premium currency that I don't feel incentivized to buy gems. If I want to support the site, I'd rather spend money on merch like the Sticker Sheets.
I don't plan on buying gems, this site makes it so much easier to obtain them than other sites with premium currency that I don't feel incentivized to buy gems. If I want to support the site, I'd rather spend money on merch like the Sticker Sheets.
!! signature under construction !!
It's so much more satisfying earning the gems through hardwork and playing the game than buying them in my opinion.
Doesn't help you'd need to spend $15 just to get a single gem gene, which feels abit steep in the long run.
It's so much more satisfying earning the gems through hardwork and playing the game than buying them in my opinion.
Doesn't help you'd need to spend $15 just to get a single gem gene, which feels abit steep in the long run.
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13