Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find out about FR?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki. People would make Flight Rising scries of their WoF OCs there all the time before it was banned.
Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki. People would make Flight Rising scries of their WoF OCs there all the time before it was banned.
oJK1fXV.png
Christmas 2019 I got a computer as a gift. Since I love dragons so much I was looking for good dragon games to play and came across this. I used to play Howrse a lot, but soon as I found this, I tossed that game to the side. Flight Rising is a dream game and I truly love it a lot.
Christmas 2019 I got a computer as a gift. Since I love dragons so much I was looking for good dragon games to play and came across this. I used to play Howrse a lot, but soon as I found this, I tossed that game to the side. Flight Rising is a dream game and I truly love it a lot.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
I heard of it in passing a lot but only joined when I saw some friends playing / joining & thought it looked interesting so I finally gave it a shot lol
I heard of it in passing a lot but only joined when I saw some friends playing / joining & thought it looked interesting so I finally gave it a shot lol
GbZpiRc.pngSj0rxT4.pngXmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.pngbYt72YT.pngFcZN6Sf.png

8GgdVkW.pngwthFnM3.png
YMPbu9R.png
I think from dragon cave? Maybe? I actually don't remember lol.
I think from dragon cave? Maybe? I actually don't remember lol.
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
someone on Tumblr who I liked used it so I checked it out.
someone on Tumblr who I liked used it so I checked it out.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[quote name="empanada" date="2021-07-09 11:37:02" ] Somehow, I'm only finding out now that FR used to have registration windows?! [/quote] yep! it was initially to stagger people joining so that the then-weaker servers wouldn't immediately crash and implode upon release, since there were a LOT of people who wanted to join quickly (myself included!) i missed the first reg window but i joined the second; i THINK i first became aware of it when it was advertised on tumblr in 2013? but my memory is pretty faulty so who knows where i first heard it from officially in any case, man am i lucky to have joined when i did HAHA
empanada wrote on 2021-07-09 11:37:02:
Somehow, I'm only finding out now that FR used to have registration windows?!

yep! it was initially to stagger people joining so that the then-weaker servers wouldn't immediately crash and implode upon release, since there were a LOT of people who wanted to join quickly (myself included!)

i missed the first reg window but i joined the second; i THINK i first became aware of it when it was advertised on tumblr in 2013? but my memory is pretty faulty so who knows where i first heard it from officially

in any case, man am i lucky to have joined when i did HAHA
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
I was a fan of the DragonArt books first, and I found out about Flight Rising before it eventually released through them and the NeonDragonArt website. I even watched some of the original livestreams of Windsinger and Arcanist's art being made!
I was a fan of the DragonArt books first, and I found out about Flight Rising before it eventually released through them and the NeonDragonArt website. I even watched some of the original livestreams of Windsinger and Arcanist's art being made!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Sevi" date="2021-07-09 14:27:12" ] yep! it was initially to stagger people joining so that the then-weaker servers wouldn't immediately crash and implode upon release, since there were a LOT of people who wanted to join quickly (myself included!) i missed the first reg window but i joined the second; i THINK i first became aware of it when it was advertised on tumblr in 2013? but my memory is pretty faulty so who knows where i first heard it from officially in any case, man am i lucky to have joined when i did HAHA [/quote] I hadn't even considered the fact that the site would probably die if too many people joined D: Even today it sometimes get laggy when too many people play at the same time, totally get why they had these registration periods!
Sevi wrote on 2021-07-09 14:27:12:

yep! it was initially to stagger people joining so that the then-weaker servers wouldn't immediately crash and implode upon release, since there were a LOT of people who wanted to join quickly (myself included!)

i missed the first reg window but i joined the second; i THINK i first became aware of it when it was advertised on tumblr in 2013? but my memory is pretty faulty so who knows where i first heard it from officially

in any case, man am i lucky to have joined when i did HAHA

I hadn't even considered the fact that the site would probably die if too many people joined D:
Even today it sometimes get laggy when too many people play at the same time, totally get why they had these registration periods!
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
My friends showed it to me!
My friends showed it to me!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
is it weird that i literally do not remember? like, i've got no memory of joining the site, my account just manifested itself one day and ive been here ever since.
is it weird that i literally do not remember? like, i've got no memory of joining the site, my account just manifested itself one day and ive been here ever since.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13