Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find out about FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Basically what the title says! I'm curious about why you joined/how you found out about the site :D
In my case I joined because my gf was really active back then and she used to spam me with dragon pics, so I got curious about what it was all about. I had never played a similar game so I was really impressed by the gene system! ^^
Basically what the title says! I'm curious about why you joined/how you found out about the site :D
In my case I joined because my gf was really active back then and she used to spam me with dragon pics, so I got curious about what it was all about. I had never played a similar game so I was really impressed by the gene system! ^^
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
Chicken Smoothie!
Chicken Smoothie!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
The personal blog of someone from a roleplaying community talked about the first Lightning Festival stuff and posted dragons. Checked it out and eventually got into one of the registration periods.
The personal blog of someone from a roleplaying community talked about the first Lightning Festival stuff and posted dragons. Checked it out and eventually got into one of the registration periods.
4QFtgPW.png
saw a post on a fandragon
saw a post on a fandragon

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I actually heard about FR through a thread on Chicken Smoothie. It piqued my interest, but registration was closed. I came back by random memory later on, and signed up during the very last registration week (Feb 11-17, I joined on the 17th) before open registration! I've long since dropped CS and spend most of my time here, lol.
I actually heard about FR through a thread on Chicken Smoothie. It piqued my interest, but registration was closed. I came back by random memory later on, and signed up during the very last registration week (Feb 11-17, I joined on the 17th) before open registration! I've long since dropped CS and spend most of my time here, lol.
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
I have no memory of joining Flight Rising lol
I have no memory of joining Flight Rising lol

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
tumblr! I kept seeing the registration window posts but always a day or two late lol
tumblr! I kept seeing the registration window posts but always a day or two late lol
they/them
Back in the days i saw fan-arts of Deities from my favorite local artist and then i asked them from where those beautiful beings comes from and as you can guess by me being right here and posting it i got answer on that question, huh [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
Back in the days i saw fan-arts of Deities from my favorite local artist and then i asked them from where those beautiful beings comes from and as you can guess by me being right here and posting it i got answer on that question, huh
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
:D Someone posted about it opening on another dragon website that no longer exists. We weren't that excited about it to start with but decided to sign up if we remembered.
:D Someone posted about it opening on another dragon website that no longer exists. We weren't that excited about it to start with but decided to sign up if we remembered.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Somehow, I'm only finding out now that FR used to have registration windows?!
Somehow, I'm only finding out now that FR used to have registration windows?!
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13