Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find out about FR?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
chicken smoothie. i’ve since stopped playing that, aside from logging on once a month and during events for new pets.

i also found out about fr a long time ago, but i missed a registration window and then i forgot to ever sign up until early this year lol
chicken smoothie. i’ve since stopped playing that, aside from logging on once a month and during events for new pets.

i also found out about fr a long time ago, but i missed a registration window and then i forgot to ever sign up until early this year lol
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
I was originally playing Dragon Cave, and found some people also playing FR and there was tons of unique dragons with their own gene/color combo.

I was surprised a lot and immediately started it <3
(Not immediately actually, the registration was already closed so I waited until next time & started. I wish I was faster a little bit, then I could enjoy RoR 2015 :'D
I was originally playing Dragon Cave, and found some people also playing FR and there was tons of unique dragons with their own gene/color combo.

I was surprised a lot and immediately started it <3
(Not immediately actually, the registration was already closed so I waited until next time & started. I wish I was faster a little bit, then I could enjoy RoR 2015 :'D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
ill be honest ive forgotten entirely how i found out about the site but my best guess would have to be:

i think it was from an old game forum i used to frequent. i think i found out about fr from someone i idolized (and they hated me back in 2017-18 because i was a toxic preteen) and since i saw them play the game i thought i'd sign up. i have taken hiatuses a few times but this game quite literally got me through high school. signed up in year 9, in year 13 atm. i hate love you all for dragging me into dragon hell.
ill be honest ive forgotten entirely how i found out about the site but my best guess would have to be:

i think it was from an old game forum i used to frequent. i think i found out about fr from someone i idolized (and they hated me back in 2017-18 because i was a toxic preteen) and since i saw them play the game i thought i'd sign up. i have taken hiatuses a few times but this game quite literally got me through high school. signed up in year 9, in year 13 atm. i hate love you all for dragging me into dragon hell.
Three of my friends advertised the site to me almost at the same time. How they came here? I don't know, but I'm happy I signed up for this site. I'm here for almost 6 years. No other browser game ever has kept me this long and I don't plan to leave in the future!
Three of my friends advertised the site to me almost at the same time. How they came here? I don't know, but I'm happy I signed up for this site. I'm here for almost 6 years. No other browser game ever has kept me this long and I don't plan to leave in the future!
egg.gif
Some friends started playing it back when it first came about. I didn't join right away, but I have a couple friends who still play, and seeing them talk about it got me back into it a few years ago.
Some friends started playing it back when it first came about. I didn't join right away, but I have a couple friends who still play, and seeing them talk about it got me back into it a few years ago.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
I firest heard about fr in like... 2015? A tumblr I followed talked about their dragons, but at the time I didn't think it was anything for me. Registration windows were also still a thing, and it wasn't open at the time I checked it out, so I just shrugged and forgot about it.

Then, in December 2018, someone reminded me of it, and on a whim, I made an account. Almost 3 years later, its one of my favourite sites! I gotta admit, I regret not making an acc earlier, but I'm still glad I eventually did
I firest heard about fr in like... 2015? A tumblr I followed talked about their dragons, but at the time I didn't think it was anything for me. Registration windows were also still a thing, and it wasn't open at the time I checked it out, so I just shrugged and forgot about it.

Then, in December 2018, someone reminded me of it, and on a whim, I made an account. Almost 3 years later, its one of my favourite sites! I gotta admit, I regret not making an acc earlier, but I'm still glad I eventually did
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Chicken Smoothie, after many years of not touching it (I made the account when I was 11-12) I checked back into it out of curiosity. After looking through some of the forums I kept seeing Flight Rising come up and decided to make an account.
Chicken Smoothie, after many years of not touching it (I made the account when I was 11-12) I checked back into it out of curiosity. After looking through some of the forums I kept seeing Flight Rising come up and decided to make an account.
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

filler
filler

filler
filler

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

Bri / she/they / 22
FR +3

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

filler
filler
ah the good ole registration window.

somehow i made it through when i first found out about it
ah the good ole registration window.

somehow i made it through when i first found out about it

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
Someone I used to follow on tumblr posted their new dragons and I asked them what it was from
Someone I used to follow on tumblr posted their new dragons and I asked them what it was from
66.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13