Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 350kt/g Gijinka headshots [CLOSED]
1 2 3
[center][size=5][b]Edit: [/b]Closed while I finish current orders! Let me know if you'd like to be pinged when these open again :D [/size][/center] -------------------- -------------------- [center] Hi there! I really want to start working on a custom skin but need gems for the blueprint, so I'm opening quick gijinka commissions, I also take treasure at a 1:1000 rate ^_^ [b]Example of my art:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70967461][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860271117125812257/929203589723865129/Azure.png[/img][/url] [i](Actual image will be larger and not watermarked)[/i] ------ [size=4][b]If you're interested please DM/Reply with the following form! [/b][/size] [/center] [quote name=Form][b]Dragon:[/b] [i][link to dragon/scry/outfit here][/i] [b]Appearance notes: [/b][i][Optional, any specifics you want in their design!][/i] [b]Payment:[/b] [i][Treasure/Gems][/i][/quote] [b]Rules[/b] [LIST] [*] Payment is upfront [*] Delivery should take a week *at most*, but will usually be around a day or two. [*] If for any reason I can't complete your commission in a timely manner, you'll receive a full refund [*] WIPs are available upon request [*] Tips are appreciated but not required ^_^ [/LIST] [b]That's all for now, thanks for reading! :D[/b]
Edit: Closed while I finish current orders! Let me know if you'd like to be pinged when these open again :D

Hi there! I really want to start working on a custom skin but need gems for the blueprint, so I'm opening quick gijinka commissions, I also take treasure at a 1:1000 rate ^_^

Example of my art:

Azure.png
(Actual image will be larger and not watermarked)

If you're interested please DM/Reply with the following form!
Form wrote:
Dragon: [link to dragon/scry/outfit here]
Appearance notes: [Optional, any specifics you want in their design!]
Payment: [Treasure/Gems]

Rules
  • Payment is upfront
  • Delivery should take a week *at most*, but will usually be around a day or two.
  • If for any reason I can't complete your commission in a timely manner, you'll receive a full refund
  • WIPs are available upon request
  • Tips are appreciated but not required ^_^

That's all for now, thanks for reading! :D
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
Current Orders:

1. @/LovelyDeeps | Finished
2. @/LovelyDeeps | Finished
3. @/amoebawasp | Coloring
4. @/Tinytalkingtina | Not Started
5. @/aeons | Not Started
Pinglist: @/MaiaBW @/Bashett @/Mazurkas @/Rroseqalaxy @/exmoray @/Riku114 @/LArte @/LovelyDeeps @/xLILM0NSTERx
Current Orders:

1. @/LovelyDeeps | Finished
2. @/LovelyDeeps | Finished
3. @/amoebawasp | Coloring
4. @/Tinytalkingtina | Not Started
5. @/aeons | Not Started
Pinglist: @/MaiaBW @/Bashett @/Mazurkas @/Rroseqalaxy @/exmoray @/Riku114 @/LArte @/LovelyDeeps @/xLILM0NSTERx
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
Could I inquire if you do OC headshots or only gijinka dragons? (I can delete this post if you would prefer to keep the thread clean)
Could I inquire if you do OC headshots or only gijinka dragons? (I can delete this post if you would prefer to keep the thread clean)
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@LovelyDeeps I don't mind posts dw! I can do oc's too as long as they're human/humanoid ^_^
@LovelyDeeps I don't mind posts dw! I can do oc's too as long as they're human/humanoid ^_^
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
Oo I'd love to order something, your style is beautiful! Would it be alright if I PMed you my order details? :0
Oo I'd love to order something, your style is beautiful! Would it be alright if I PMed you my order details? :0
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons ofc! and thank you so much! glad to hear that :'0
@aeons ofc! and thank you so much! glad to hear that :'0
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38308546][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/383086/38308546_350.png[/img][/url] Appearance notes: no need to add all the grapes if you don't feel like it :) Payment: Gems
Dragon: 38308546_350.png
Appearance notes: no need to add all the grapes if you don't feel like it :)
Payment: Gems
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina What a gorgeous dragon! Would love to work on this :D Will start asap! feel free to send the payment via dm/one-way CR <3
@Tinytalkingtina What a gorgeous dragon! Would love to work on this :D Will start asap! feel free to send the payment via dm/one-way CR <3
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70883468][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708835/70883468_350.png[/img][/url] Appearance notes: He has a design in his bio if its alright to go from that ^^ if you prefer to design gijinkas i can show another dragon although if its alright could his [item= Crimson Silk Veil] be included? ^^ Payment: Treasure

Dragon:
70883468_350.png
Appearance notes: He has a design in his bio if its alright to go from that ^^ if you prefer to design gijinkas i can show another dragon
although if its alright could his Crimson Silk Veil be included? ^^
Payment: Treasure
@xLILM0NSTERx I have no problem going by his already existing design! Feel free to send the payment via PM/One-way CR and i'll start asap ^_^
@xLILM0NSTERx I have no problem going by his already existing design! Feel free to send the payment via PM/One-way CR and i'll start asap ^_^
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 3