Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight/breed specific music?
1 2
dang veilspuns emo-ing all over the place

I'm aware that "shadow edgelord" is a trope in and of itself, but honestly, with THAT HAIR, can you think of them as anything else?
dang veilspuns emo-ing all over the place

I'm aware that "shadow edgelord" is a trope in and of itself, but honestly, with THAT HAIR, can you think of them as anything else?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Plague is very folksy in their music. Think nomads in real life; rhythmic ballads and prayers, natal harps/lyres and guitars with drum beats and repetitive verses. BIG group dances for peaceful meetings. A lot of improvised instruments.
Plague is very folksy in their music. Think nomads in real life; rhythmic ballads and prayers, natal harps/lyres and guitars with drum beats and repetitive verses. BIG group dances for peaceful meetings. A lot of improvised instruments.
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
Light and Shadow both do "classical" music, but different periods. Light is very into Baroque (order! symmetry!) and Classical styles and Shadow is all about the Romantic and Modern styles (emotional, pushing the boundaries).

Saint-Saens' "Danse Macabre" seems very Shadow to me. A wonderfully spooky bit of music.
Light and Shadow both do "classical" music, but different periods. Light is very into Baroque (order! symmetry!) and Classical styles and Shadow is all about the Romantic and Modern styles (emotional, pushing the boundaries).

Saint-Saens' "Danse Macabre" seems very Shadow to me. A wonderfully spooky bit of music.
1 2