Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If we should get a new deity-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
We could find a new deity but I doubt we would get a new joinable "faction". It would just be like Beastclans.
We could find a new deity but I doubt we would get a new joinable "faction". It would just be like Beastclans.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Unless the new deity/flight has a vibe that I end up loving I probably won't leave Water.
Unless the new deity/flight has a vibe that I end up loving I probably won't leave Water.
DNsZOzK.png
Nah, Wind is feeling like the chillest flight we'll get period, unless the new one happens to be even more artistically inclined.
Nah, Wind is feeling like the chillest flight we'll get period, unless the new one happens to be even more artistically inclined.
QYzhmAi.png
what if it had black eyes?
what if it had black eyes?
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
[quote name="Medenadragon" date="2021-06-11 12:51:06" ] I love ice too much to ever leave, but itd be a cool prospect [/quote] [i]cool[/i]? *Eyebrow wiggle*
Medenadragon wrote on 2021-06-11 12:51:06:
I love ice too much to ever leave, but itd be a cool prospect
cool?
*Eyebrow wiggle*
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
It would have to be really cool lorewise and in aesthetic in order for me to even consider it. I'm 90% sure we won't be getting a new one, they'll have to place it in December and that when Night of the Nocturne is.
It would have to be really cool lorewise and in aesthetic in order for me to even consider it. I'm 90% sure we won't be getting a new one, they'll have to place it in December and that when Night of the Nocturne is.
it would seem really cool to see lore-wise, but i'd never want to leave Plague! not even if it ended up being the Shade [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
it would seem really cool to see lore-wise, but i'd never want to leave Plague! not even if it ended up being the Shade
LETSGOPLEG.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
I'd probably stay in Earth, but you bet I would snatch bits of whatever it was to incorporate into things.
I'd probably stay in Earth, but you bet I would snatch bits of whatever it was to incorporate into things.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I actually have Shade-related lore, but I probably wouldn't join if it became a real flight - I don't care about flights, but most of my clan aren't Shade followers and I like Light's yellow eyes and the aesthetic, it's got nice contrast in its different parts and fits my whole "sparkly edgelord" thing. The void doesn't exactly have aesthetical range.
I actually have Shade-related lore, but I probably wouldn't join if it became a real flight - I don't care about flights, but most of my clan aren't Shade followers and I like Light's yellow eyes and the aesthetic, it's got nice contrast in its different parts and fits my whole "sparkly edgelord" thing. The void doesn't exactly have aesthetical range.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I'm a Permanent Nature dweller so most likely not (unless it's somehow more appealing to me than my mossy home) But if I ever save up enough I might visit it for a while and then return to Nature?

(Edit: However i'd 100% get my hands on a baby from the flight and lore the heck out of it)
I'm a Permanent Nature dweller so most likely not (unless it's somehow more appealing to me than my mossy home) But if I ever save up enough I might visit it for a while and then return to Nature?

(Edit: However i'd 100% get my hands on a baby from the flight and lore the heck out of it)
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7