Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If we should get a new deity-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
radiation deity..? The only eye color i think of would be like a bright neon purple...like toxic.

I could never leave Lightning flight though...I love it here lol.
radiation deity..? The only eye color i think of would be like a bright neon purple...like toxic.

I could never leave Lightning flight though...I love it here lol.
@Metalluralias I'm to poor to even consider :')
@Metalluralias I'm to poor to even consider :')
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
I would seriously consider it.
I would seriously consider it.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
Fire is my home. I might have my first-ever vacation away from the Ashfall Waste though if it'd end up being really interesting. (but the odds of a new flight are extremely low anyway imo)
Fire is my home. I might have my first-ever vacation away from the Ashfall Waste though if it'd end up being really interesting. (but the odds of a new flight are extremely low anyway imo)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
i don’t think it would be a new flight, but if it was i might vacation there in it’s early days to see what it’s like, building up a brand new community of sorts. i think i’d return back to light, though.
i don’t think it would be a new flight, but if it was i might vacation there in it’s early days to see what it’s like, building up a brand new community of sorts. i think i’d return back to light, though.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
I'm not expecting a new flight at all, but answering this just for fun, I would only be interested in moving if said new flight had very appealing lore and aesthetic.
I'm not expecting a new flight at all, but answering this just for fun, I would only be interested in moving if said new flight had very appealing lore and aesthetic.
As much as I adore arcane due to its theme and aesthetic, if we got a radiation flight you bet I’m moving there ASAP
As much as I adore arcane due to its theme and aesthetic, if we got a radiation flight you bet I’m moving there ASAP
eBBsRX8.png
*looks at my UN*

*looks at my avatar dragon*

well i mean if we got a radiation flight i wouldn't have much of a choice now would i
*looks at my UN*

*looks at my avatar dragon*

well i mean if we got a radiation flight i wouldn't have much of a choice now would i
i have eletrically melded to lightning so unless they can somhow get me off i will be going nowhere.
i have eletrically melded to lightning so unless they can somhow get me off i will be going nowhere.
[quote name="Charias" date="2021-06-11 12:55:28" ] Alas, I have already given myself to the moss. I cannot leave. [/quote] Alas, I have already given myself to the soup. I cannot leave.
Charias wrote on 2021-06-11 12:55:28:
Alas, I have already given myself to the moss. I cannot leave.

Alas, I have already given myself to the soup. I cannot leave.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site