Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 70mil! (ID #70000000)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82
@DracoDiscovery Sorry for the random ping but I just really need to tell you how amazing Fenny looks!
@DracoDiscovery Sorry for the random ping but I just really need to tell you how amazing Fenny looks!
8Lpal06.gif
if im understanding correctly, there's about 80,000 hatches to go until 70m. idk what the average hatches per-day is but im excited!
if im understanding correctly, there's about 80,000 hatches to go until 70m. idk what the average hatches per-day is but im excited!
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
16.7 per minute (you can see the calculation at page 6) roughly 20.000 per day? [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
16.7 per minute (you can see the calculation at page 6) roughly 20.000 per day?
ZSndtBi.png futYkXZ.png iiadg18.png
Yeah, I think it was about 20k per day for the last fancy number too. So probably early next week?
Yeah, I think it was about 20k per day for the last fancy number too. So probably early next week?
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ooh oops don't think i ment to post fenny here ! Either way i appreciate that you enjoy him.
Ooh oops don't think i ment to post fenny here ! Either way i appreciate that you enjoy him.
sxrFjUf.gif
[quote name="DracoDiscovery" date="2021-06-10 06:06:00" ] Ooh oops don't think i ment to post fenny here ! Either way i appreciate that you enjoy him. [/quote] Lol he's a good boy, I gave him a Like. all hail Fenny! [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
DracoDiscovery wrote on 2021-06-10 06:06:00:

Lol he's a good boy, I gave him a Like. all hail Fenny!
"Got a lot of good things on sale, stranger!"
Lair purge! Accepting gems and Lorwolf as payment! Hundreds of G1s, dozens of G2 pure Imperials, old skins, and more! Visit my profile and have fun shopping!
Awww yiss, got a water egg to try and hatch.
Awww yiss, got a water egg to try and hatch.
0qemJ.gif
@Alphazi

Ooh, it's great to be back for another big countdown! I remember I missed the grand finale of the 60-millionth one, since it hatched after my lunch break at work...what a bummer. But if it hatches on the weekend this time, I may have a chance!

I don't really feel comfortable adding myself to the Google Doc, as it asks for my Google account name...I would really appreciate being added to the pinglist, though!

In any case, I wish everyone the best of luck with this big hatch, and I want to thank Alphazi in particular for setting up this main hub for the countdown once again, even if it might be more tricky keeping up with the tracking this time around. :)
@Alphazi

Ooh, it's great to be back for another big countdown! I remember I missed the grand finale of the 60-millionth one, since it hatched after my lunch break at work...what a bummer. But if it hatches on the weekend this time, I may have a chance!

I don't really feel comfortable adding myself to the Google Doc, as it asks for my Google account name...I would really appreciate being added to the pinglist, though!

In any case, I wish everyone the best of luck with this big hatch, and I want to thank Alphazi in particular for setting up this main hub for the countdown once again, even if it might be more tricky keeping up with the tracking this time around. :)
CLAN MYSTICALHEXANES...WHERE RAINBOW DRAGONS REIGN
[quote name="deermary" date="2021-06-11 05:58:17" ] subscribing to this, anyone hatch a clutch today so we know how close we are? [/quote] Go to the AH, Dragons tab, and set the Age option to Hatchling. Then sort by "expiring later." You should be able to find hatchlings a few minutes old this way (this is how I've been keeping track!).
deermary wrote on 2021-06-11 05:58:17:
subscribing to this, anyone hatch a clutch today so we know how close we are?

Go to the AH, Dragons tab, and set the Age option to Hatchling. Then sort by "expiring later." You should be able to find hatchlings a few minutes old this way (this is how I've been keeping track!).
"Got a lot of good things on sale, stranger!"
Lair purge! Accepting gems and Lorwolf as payment! Hundreds of G1s, dozens of G2 pure Imperials, old skins, and more! Visit my profile and have fun shopping!
I just go to dragon search and sort by the highest id. You can see the newest dragons as they hatch.
I just go to dragon search and sort by the highest id. You can see the newest dragons as they hatch.
I will put something here eventually.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82