Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 70mil! (ID #70000000)
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@MysticalHexanes yeah, i totally get that :C i'm sorry we couldn't get a message out sooner! but yeah, it was just kinda... hard to predict X_X we do definitely still have dustcarve though! and there are always smaller but still neat IDs like palindromes and tuples and repeating sets C: not to mention we have 7x8 before 80mil and 76543210 before that too!

but you take care too! <3 good luck in future attempts!!
@MysticalHexanes yeah, i totally get that :C i'm sorry we couldn't get a message out sooner! but yeah, it was just kinda... hard to predict X_X we do definitely still have dustcarve though! and there are always smaller but still neat IDs like palindromes and tuples and repeating sets C: not to mention we have 7x8 before 80mil and 76543210 before that too!

but you take care too! <3 good luck in future attempts!!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@After oh heck hi, i'm very interested in the coatl girl too if you end up deciding to sell!! :D
@After oh heck hi, i'm very interested in the coatl girl too if you end up deciding to sell!! :D
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Reggae got you added! c:

@Alphazi hgksdnfsh heyo, noted you down! :D
@Reggae got you added! c:

@Alphazi hgksdnfsh heyo, noted you down! :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After LOL hi, thank you! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@After LOL hi, thank you!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Woow After your dragons are soo nice! 2 is my favorite number, so the 70Mil+2 looks very appealing [emoji=fae love size=1] And Gumiho congratulations [emoji=fae happy size=1] @WStarwishw i'd still be interested in the rune-boy ;) (or a child of him if the colors stay the same @Sisky if you get him [emoji=special eyes size=1] )
Woow After your dragons are soo nice! 2 is my favorite number, so the 70Mil+2 looks very appealing

And Gumiho congratulations

@WStarwishw i'd still be interested in the rune-boy ;) (or a child of him if the colors stay the same @Sisky if you get him )
ZSndtBi.png futYkXZ.png iiadg18.png
[quote name="WStarwishW" date="2021-06-13 05:45:35" ] To be clear, he's free, but that's a mild dilemma. Maybe come back later today in case one of you loses interest? Could that work? [/quote] I'm still super interested! I don't mind a coin flip if that's what it comes down to.
WStarwishW wrote on 2021-06-13 05:45:35:

To be clear, he's free, but that's a mild dilemma. Maybe come back later today in case one of you loses interest? Could that work?

I'm still super interested! I don't mind a coin flip if that's what it comes down to.
0YyRcfJ.png
If anyone's looking for some cheap 70m miss hatchies, I've got [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3021019]several for sale still here for 10Kt each[/url][/b]! :D [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
If anyone's looking for some cheap 70m miss hatchies, I've got several for sale still here for 10Kt each! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Mirelyn @Sisky I'm sorry, I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. I fainted yesterday due to the heat and physical activity. I had to catch up some stuff today.

Google's rng says: 2. #69999555 will move to Sisky. Thank you for your patience.

@Mirelyn @Sisky I'm sorry, I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. I fainted yesterday due to the heat and physical activity. I had to catch up some stuff today.

Google's rng says: 2. #69999555 will move to Sisky. Thank you for your patience.

If I posted it, I'm subbed!
Oh noes, I hope you are better today :O Congrats, Sisky [emoji=firework size=1]
Oh noes, I hope you are better today :O

Congrats, Sisky
ZSndtBi.png futYkXZ.png iiadg18.png
@wstarwishw @mirelyn
Thank you so much, I have a place of pride in my hib den all ready to go!
Hope you've recovered okay?
@wstarwishw @mirelyn
Thank you so much, I have a place of pride in my hib den all ready to go!
Hope you've recovered okay?
0YyRcfJ.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82