Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 70mil! (ID #70000000)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
Hecc yeah! I'm excited to see what this one will be!
Hecc yeah! I'm excited to see what this one will be!
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
@IllusiveFox ;_; thank you so much for the kind words, that means so much to me aaa <3333 things are slowly picking up, so i'm hoping as i get these things done i'll be able to rest LOL. thank you for all the support!!!

@Bxy26 @azureiris heck i didn't even check the dragon, dang the is pretty LOL. thanks for the scries!!!

@parasites hype hype hYPE HYPE
@IllusiveFox ;_; thank you so much for the kind words, that means so much to me aaa <3333 things are slowly picking up, so i'm hoping as i get these things done i'll be able to rest LOL. thank you for all the support!!!

@Bxy26 @azureiris heck i didn't even check the dragon, dang the is pretty LOL. thanks for the scries!!!

@parasites hype hype hYPE HYPE
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Here we go again!
Here we go again!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
google why is it defaulted to anyone can view when i duplicated from an anyone can edit sheet KJSDHGSDKJGH. i'm so sorry guys, it should be working now
google why is it defaulted to anyone can view when i duplicated from an anyone can edit sheet KJSDHGSDKJGH. i'm so sorry guys, it should be working now
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
[quote name="Alphazi" date="2021-06-05 21:03:11" ] sorry this was so late guys. between work, mental health, and a bunch of other responsibilities, i've just been so drained and this ended up feeling like a huge task that i struggled to get myself to do >< not to mention just Everything with 2020/2021. it still feels like 2020. did 2020 ever end? hopefully since the next big thread i'll be doing won't be for quite a while (#77777777), i'll have enough time to rest in between and be refreshed in time for that countdown. and unless we have another 2020 come our way, i think things will be much better mentally too LOL thank you so much for your patience guys ;_; there's still time to prepare! get your nests filled, get your eggs out of your vault - this'll be fun i'm sure! [/quote] But what if ID #76543210
Alphazi wrote on 2021-06-05 21:03:11:
sorry this was so late guys. between work, mental health, and a bunch of other responsibilities, i've just been so drained and this ended up feeling like a huge task that i struggled to get myself to do >< not to mention just Everything with 2020/2021. it still feels like 2020. did 2020 ever end?

hopefully since the next big thread i'll be doing won't be for quite a while (#77777777), i'll have enough time to rest in between and be refreshed in time for that countdown. and unless we have another 2020 come our way, i think things will be much better mentally too LOL

thank you so much for your patience guys ;_; there's still time to prepare! get your nests filled, get your eggs out of your vault - this'll be fun i'm sure!

But what if ID #76543210
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
I'd like to be added to all pinglists! Thanks so much!
I'd like to be added to all pinglists! Thanks so much!
[quote name="ItsArashi" date="2021-06-05 21:23:30" ] [quote name="Alphazi" date="2021-06-05 21:03:11" ] sorry this was so late guys. between work, mental health, and a bunch of other responsibilities, i've just been so drained and this ended up feeling like a huge task that i struggled to get myself to do >< not to mention just Everything with 2020/2021. it still feels like 2020. did 2020 ever end? hopefully since the next big thread i'll be doing won't be for quite a while (#77777777), i'll have enough time to rest in between and be refreshed in time for that countdown. and unless we have another 2020 come our way, i think things will be much better mentally too LOL thank you so much for your patience guys ;_; there's still time to prepare! get your nests filled, get your eggs out of your vault - this'll be fun i'm sure! [/quote] But what if ID #76543210 [/quote] a very neat ID indeed, but 1. i habitually only do countdowns for full solid strings and major milestones, 2. i really do not think i would have the energy for three countdowns in comparatively short succession (which is why i don't do more than the first two types in the first place) my feelings may change, but right now, given how exhausted i am already, i don't really want to think about adding more work on my back OTL
ItsArashi wrote on 2021-06-05 21:23:30:
Alphazi wrote on 2021-06-05 21:03:11:
sorry this was so late guys. between work, mental health, and a bunch of other responsibilities, i've just been so drained and this ended up feeling like a huge task that i struggled to get myself to do >< not to mention just Everything with 2020/2021. it still feels like 2020. did 2020 ever end?

hopefully since the next big thread i'll be doing won't be for quite a while (#77777777), i'll have enough time to rest in between and be refreshed in time for that countdown. and unless we have another 2020 come our way, i think things will be much better mentally too LOL

thank you so much for your patience guys ;_; there's still time to prepare! get your nests filled, get your eggs out of your vault - this'll be fun i'm sure!

But what if ID #76543210

a very neat ID indeed, but 1. i habitually only do countdowns for full solid strings and major milestones, 2. i really do not think i would have the energy for three countdowns in comparatively short succession (which is why i don't do more than the first two types in the first place)

my feelings may change, but right now, given how exhausted i am already, i don't really want to think about adding more work on my back OTL
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@seinfeld Done! ^^
@seinfeld Done! ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
And so it begins! I already managed to get a 5-egg nest prepared, hopefully I'll be awake for it unlike 69x4, which happened at 4am for me.
And so it begins! I already managed to get a 5-egg nest prepared, hopefully I'll be awake for it unlike 69x4, which happened at 4am for me.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
@Lixue eyyy grats on the nest! :D hope it helps! yeah unfortunaetly these IDs like to happen at awful morning times for NA X_X almost like a curse LOL
@Lixue eyyy grats on the nest! :D hope it helps! yeah unfortunaetly these IDs like to happen at awful morning times for NA X_X almost like a curse LOL
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82