Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 70mil! (ID #70000000)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82
Not the ah one, the general search one.

https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons
Not the ah one, the general search one.

https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons
I will put something here eventually.
@MysticalHexanes Good luck, I hope you’re able to make it this time!! I can add you to the pinglist - which ones did you want to be on? ^^
@MysticalHexanes Good luck, I hope you’re able to make it this time!! I can add you to the pinglist - which ones did you want to be on? ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
I have to try
I have to try
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
I hope I can make this one. Missed the last two times lol...
I hope I can make this one. Missed the last two times lol...
How do I always manage to only have one nest lined up for fancy number events? Argh.
How do I always manage to only have one nest lined up for fancy number events? Argh.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@mayanaz

Hi, good luck to you too, if you're trying for the lucky number!

And, thanks so much for adding me! I'd like to join the close countdown and 70 mil pinglist, please.
@mayanaz

Hi, good luck to you too, if you're trying for the lucky number!

And, thanks so much for adding me! I'd like to join the close countdown and 70 mil pinglist, please.
CLAN MYSTICALHEXANES...WHERE RAINBOW DRAGONS REIGN
@MysticalHexanes Thank you, I’m just hoping it’ll be at a reasonable hour! And done \o/
@MysticalHexanes Thank you, I’m just hoping it’ll be at a reasonable hour! And done \o/
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
A tip: you can go to dragon search and search ID highest-to-lowest, then keep gradually increasing the ID in the URL to see if there's a dragon with the ID!

I found a dragon with the age "0 second"... cracked me up lmao. Means I visited the page right as the dragon hatched.
A tip: you can go to dragon search and search ID highest-to-lowest, then keep gradually increasing the ID in the URL to see if there's a dragon with the ID!

I found a dragon with the age "0 second"... cracked me up lmao. Means I visited the page right as the dragon hatched.
i find it funny how my nest is hatching EXACTLY on sunday

perfect timing, if you ask me
i find it funny how my nest is hatching EXACTLY on sunday

perfect timing, if you ask me
I have 3 nests lined up for sunday! I hope it works :D
I have 3 nests lined up for sunday! I hope it works :D
ZSndtBi.png futYkXZ.png iiadg18.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82