Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 70mil! (ID #70000000)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82
Alright, let's do our first official estimate of the 70mil countdown! - A total of [b]83,237 dragons[/b] have hatched between @Alphazi's initial hatch to start this thread off (#69818148), and a lucky random dragon I pulled from the dragon search at 8:00 (#69901385) - [b]4,980 minutes[/b] have passed between the two hatches, or 3 days & 11 hours. That's roughly [b]16.7[/b] dragons hatched per minute (DPM) - There are only [b]98,615 dragons left[/b] to hatch between now and 70mil If we divide the number of dragons left to hatch by our average DPM, we end up with 70mil being predicted to hit in [u]just over 4 days[/u]! That would be [b]June 13th at 10:25 FRT[/b]. Now, normally we do two estimates to get a better range for when the milestone ID will hit, and this year at SIDHA we have the pleasure of using a fantastic spreadsheet made by @/Gathouria to automatically predict when 70mil will hit, based on the same math listed above. The difference is that this sheet is currently loaded with 2 months worth of hatch data that's been collected at random intervals every day, so it can also predict based on what times people usually hatch their nests at! This sheet was designed and tested pretty extensively for the 69x4 hatch and managed to predict when it would happen within 3 minutes of it actually hatching, so instead of doing two manual estimates like usual, I'm going to run my prediction alongside this spreadsheet to compare the two! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850948100063363123/852208756480933959/unknown.png[/img] [size=5]According to the spreadsheet and my estimate, 70mil should hopefully hatch [b]sometime between 10:25 and 17:20 on June 13th[/b] (this Sunday)![/size] I look forward to checking back on this in a day or two to see if our current prediction was affected much by the anniversary. General ID Pings [size=1]@Realcottoncat @IllusiveFox @seinfeld @foa @8611956 @Radiance @ThistleProse @VoidedMortal @Sushimonsterr @Grunge @Foxe @Outlook @Carvaiine @TheDeathseer @Blushunt @ElvenArtist @Norayna0ekoa @CrownedLadybug @chilieg @eternatus @Ash233 @SinceSerenity @clustxr @CrystallizedMoon @Birdsofwax @AWB @Jailer @FaerieQueene @Person @Alicio @rvan @MaplesHaiku @Xeyla @Digimon11 @dreamclaws @PaintedThree @Spooner @zambixi @Hemera12321 @MollyMerula[/size] Close Countdown Pings [size=1]@Realcottoncat @JadedJester @sackname @IllusiveFox @seinfeld @foa @Lixue @Katharos @CryMich @Lych @8611945 @Virulent @Radiance @DriftingDream @ThistleProse @Penguinball @VoidedMortal @Chocoli @PixiePower @Sushimonsterr @Foxe @Carvaiine @TheDeathseer @ElvenArtist @Norayna0ekoa @hotpants @Serafin @chilieg @eternatus @RetroCat @Aerondight @ash233 @SinceSerenity @Katismet @CassieRose @CrystallizedMoon @Birdsofwax @Jailer @FaerieQueene @MintToast @rvan @rapirisu @arawoods @Xeyla @beautifulglitter @Toska @IndigoCat @Digimon11 @Paleozoic @dreamclaws @PaintedThree @dmoney @Vaixation @Spooner @hotpants @MollyMerula @Jaspernoir[/size]
Alright, let's do our first official estimate of the 70mil countdown!

- A total of 83,237 dragons have hatched between @Alphazi's initial hatch to start this thread off (#69818148), and a lucky random dragon I pulled from the dragon search at 8:00 (#69901385)

- 4,980 minutes have passed between the two hatches, or 3 days & 11 hours. That's roughly 16.7 dragons hatched per minute (DPM)

- There are only 98,615 dragons left to hatch between now and 70mil

If we divide the number of dragons left to hatch by our average DPM, we end up with 70mil being predicted to hit in just over 4 days! That would be June 13th at 10:25 FRT.

Now, normally we do two estimates to get a better range for when the milestone ID will hit, and this year at SIDHA we have the pleasure of using a fantastic spreadsheet made by @/Gathouria to automatically predict when 70mil will hit, based on the same math listed above. The difference is that this sheet is currently loaded with 2 months worth of hatch data that's been collected at random intervals every day, so it can also predict based on what times people usually hatch their nests at! This sheet was designed and tested pretty extensively for the 69x4 hatch and managed to predict when it would happen within 3 minutes of it actually hatching, so instead of doing two manual estimates like usual, I'm going to run my prediction alongside this spreadsheet to compare the two!

unknown.png

According to the spreadsheet and my estimate, 70mil should hopefully hatch sometime between 10:25 and 17:20 on June 13th (this Sunday)!

I look forward to checking back on this in a day or two to see if our current prediction was affected much by the anniversary.

General ID Pings
@Realcottoncat @IllusiveFox @seinfeld @foa @8611956 @Radiance @ThistleProse @VoidedMortal @Sushimonsterr @Grunge @Foxe @Outlook @Carvaiine @TheDeathseer @Blushunt @ElvenArtist @Norayna0ekoa @CrownedLadybug @chilieg @eternatus @Ash233 @SinceSerenity @clustxr @CrystallizedMoon @Birdsofwax @AWB @Jailer @FaerieQueene @Person @Alicio @rvan @MaplesHaiku @Xeyla @Digimon11 @dreamclaws @PaintedThree @Spooner @zambixi @Hemera12321 @MollyMerula

Close Countdown Pings
@Realcottoncat @JadedJester @sackname @IllusiveFox @seinfeld @foa @Lixue @Katharos @CryMich @Lych @8611945 @Virulent @Radiance @DriftingDream @ThistleProse @Penguinball @VoidedMortal @Chocoli @PixiePower @Sushimonsterr @Foxe @Carvaiine @TheDeathseer @ElvenArtist @Norayna0ekoa @hotpants @Serafin @chilieg @eternatus @RetroCat @Aerondight @ash233 @SinceSerenity @Katismet @CassieRose @CrystallizedMoon @Birdsofwax @Jailer @FaerieQueene @MintToast @rvan @rapirisu @arawoods @Xeyla @beautifulglitter @Toska @IndigoCat @Digimon11 @Paleozoic @dreamclaws @PaintedThree @dmoney @Vaixation @Spooner @hotpants @MollyMerula @Jaspernoir
............78171985_Ldn_4099977.png ... Void...
♦ He/Him
♦ FR+3
♦ INTP-A
Trans prideGay pride
_
Please Ping for ID Help
SIDHA Mod
Tricolor Scatterscroll Project
XXX Sales Tab

.Contact me on Discord at
VoidedMortal#0413
... 78172044_uAn.png ..
Nice! Thank you for sharing. I'll put a reminder for Sunday!
Nice! Thank you for sharing. I'll put a reminder for Sunday!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
June 13th?! That's very soon!

I have a nest. I guess I'll save it until then.
June 13th?! That's very soon!

I have a nest. I guess I'll save it until then.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Saving my random nest for then, hopefully it's not in the wee hours of the morning :')
Saving my random nest for then, hopefully it's not in the wee hours of the morning :')
I have two three-egg nests I can save for then, but of course I'll most likely be asleep when it happens, unless the estimate shifts by a Lot in the coming days

oh well, yall have fun :D
I have two three-egg nests I can save for then, but of course I'll most likely be asleep when it happens, unless the estimate shifts by a Lot in the coming days

oh well, yall have fun :D
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
ooh I'll definitely save my nests until then!! none of them are super huge, but that's okay
ooh I'll definitely save my nests until then!! none of them are super huge, but that's okay
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Add me to the close countdown please!
Add me to the close countdown please!
cowfish.gif
After the 6x8 and 69x4 I kinda live for these hatch events tbh XD;
After the 6x8 and 69x4 I kinda live for these hatch events tbh XD;
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@okn
added you!!
@okn
added you!!
I think I can make it :O GL to everyone!
I think I can make it :O GL to everyone!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82