Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 70mil! (ID #70000000)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
Thank you Alphazi for all you do <3 I don't think I'll be hatching for this, I'm a first-timer and already stressed over coordinating nests for my birthday coming up (it's projects, shh), but hey, if chance has it that I have a nest or two ready and I happen to be awake? Might as well :D As a slowpoke I'm more excited for trying to get my hand on a near-miss [i]after the fact[/i], so that's the birthday wish for fr this year I guess. Getting my hands on a 70mil near miss (Everyone's anniversary hatching is really gonna poke this one forward, isn't it? Looking forward to it :D) P.s. agreed that the celebratory dragon is indeed a cutie! Congrats :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=57&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=115&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=50&auth=e25fa474aa248814d9831fe6a839d90d9d67e0df&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Thank you Alphazi for all you do <3

I don't think I'll be hatching for this, I'm a first-timer and already stressed over coordinating nests for my birthday coming up (it's projects, shh), but hey, if chance has it that I have a nest or two ready and I happen to be awake? Might as well :D

As a slowpoke I'm more excited for trying to get my hand on a near-miss after the fact, so that's the birthday wish for fr this year I guess. Getting my hands on a 70mil near miss

(Everyone's anniversary hatching is really gonna poke this one forward, isn't it? Looking forward to it :D)

P.s. agreed that the celebratory dragon is indeed a cutie! Congrats :)

dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=57&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=115&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=50&auth=e25fa474aa248814d9831fe6a839d90d9d67e0df&dummyext=prev.png
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
I've got a single 5-egg nest going for this one! Hopefully it's not at a weird time in the morning for me, or if it is I hope it's at least on a weekday so I'll be awake anyway :P
I've got a single 5-egg nest going for this one! Hopefully it's not at a weird time in the morning for me, or if it is I hope it's at least on a weekday so I'll be awake anyway :P
got some nests actually ready this time and not just eggs! granted, they're all fodder, but at least they'll hopefully be pretty fodder?
got some nests actually ready this time and not just eggs! granted, they're all fodder, but at least they'll hopefully be pretty fodder?
Scried the hatch last night and thought she looked familiar… I just released that she reminds me of GreenTea! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=144&bodygene=62&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=115&tertgene=63&winggene=62&wings=50&auth=451df03ba120558f651fd19dbd45e459ac138a45&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29390447][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/293905/29390447_350.png[/img][/url]
Scried the hatch last night and thought she looked familiar… I just released that she reminds me of GreenTea!

dragon?age=0&body=144&bodygene=62&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=115&tertgene=63&winggene=62&wings=50&auth=451df03ba120558f651fd19dbd45e459ac138a45&dummyext=prev.png
29390447_350.png
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
random estimate time from someone who's absolutely TERRIBLE at math

69700000 was hatched 6 days ago -- and 69800000 hatched a day ago, 5 days apart from each other

we are currently at like 69834000 (created 44 minutes ago as of typing this), which means we only have about another 10 hours until 69844000 hatches (because 69824000 hatched 10 hours ago). that's about 60 hours away from 69900000 -- which is about 2 days and 12 hours

going from there? NO idea but i suck at math so someone please correct me alksdjhdfkjfg
random estimate time from someone who's absolutely TERRIBLE at math

69700000 was hatched 6 days ago -- and 69800000 hatched a day ago, 5 days apart from each other

we are currently at like 69834000 (created 44 minutes ago as of typing this), which means we only have about another 10 hours until 69844000 hatches (because 69824000 hatched 10 hours ago). that's about 60 hours away from 69900000 -- which is about 2 days and 12 hours

going from there? NO idea but i suck at math so someone please correct me alksdjhdfkjfg
@ThistleProse ajskhgsdjhgahsgs thank you so much for the pretty scries!!! [emoji=spiral star size=1] they look fantastic! i didn't expect her to turn out that good LOL. if i sell her i can ping you yeah! :D @SilverRipple ooh that's a really pretty scry too ;_; the primal is so good wtf... @CrownedLadybug awwww thank you for the kind words ;u; <3 hey there's no time other than the first time right? :D it'll always be the first until you start - you won't know what it's like til you try! it's very fun, i highly encourage it B) but yeah i think the anniversary has a high chance of affecting hatches; i guess we'll have to see what the anniversary is to really know :O also thank you for the scry!! :D nice eyes! @mayanaz oMG AKSJDGSJDHFDSKNGJDSHF YOU'RE RIGHT... WTH... now i feel like i have to LOOOOL god am i gonna collect little tiny plant veils kjsdhgsdjhdsg @parasites iirc some people on discord have been estimating late 13th/early 14th, but i can do an estimate when i have a chance! thanks for the data tho :D
@ThistleProse ajskhgsdjhgahsgs thank you so much for the pretty scries!!! they look fantastic! i didn't expect her to turn out that good LOL. if i sell her i can ping you yeah! :D

@SilverRipple ooh that's a really pretty scry too ;_; the primal is so good ***...

@CrownedLadybug awwww thank you for the kind words ;u; <3 hey there's no time other than the first time right? :D it'll always be the first until you start - you won't know what it's like til you try! it's very fun, i highly encourage it B)

but yeah i think the anniversary has a high chance of affecting hatches; i guess we'll have to see what the anniversary is to really know :O

also thank you for the scry!! :D nice eyes!

@mayanaz oMG AKSJDGSJDHFDSKNGJDSHF YOU'RE RIGHT... WTH... now i feel like i have to LOOOOL god am i gonna collect little tiny plant veils kjsdhgsdjhdsg

@parasites iirc some people on discord have been estimating late 13th/early 14th, but i can do an estimate when i have a chance! thanks for the data tho :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi PLEASE DO LOL… little tiny plant veils are the best sdsfhsks
@Alphazi PLEASE DO LOL… little tiny plant veils are the best sdsfhsks
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz if i do end up keeping her and putting her with greentea then she'll end up in the same tab as kuro, a previous celebratory countdown hatch ksdjghsd
@mayanaz if i do end up keeping her and putting her with greentea then she'll end up in the same tab as kuro, a previous celebratory countdown hatch ksdjghsd
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
yeah that works!! i'm really sucky at math so i figured my estimate would be off, but at least i tried akjhkgg

but i'm gonna guess and say that 70mil will hatch between the 19th and 25th but again, i could be wrong ^^; i'm sure your estimate will be a LOT more accurate though ajlkdjlf
@Alphazi
yeah that works!! i'm really sucky at math so i figured my estimate would be off, but at least i tried akjhkgg

but i'm gonna guess and say that 70mil will hatch between the 19th and 25th but again, i could be wrong ^^; i'm sure your estimate will be a LOT more accurate though ajlkdjlf
@parasites curious, how are you doing your estimates? [emoji=spiral confused size=1] because i'm wondering if the issue is something with your sample size or the timestamps? that's why i go off of averages and exact times, or else it skews the ratio
@parasites curious, how are you doing your estimates? because i'm wondering if the issue is something with your sample size or the timestamps? that's why i go off of averages and exact times, or else it skews the ratio
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82