Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, Avatar Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
for me it's just an identifier. I read it like any other forum post, but the dragon does have some effect on how posts come across to me. some breeds are scarier than others
for me it's just an identifier. I read it like any other forum post, but the dragon does have some effect on how posts come across to me. some breeds are scarier than others
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
no because everything i say would be out of character for him (my avatar is a fandragon). i don't see other avatars doing that either, but i kind of wish i could. seems entertaining.
no because everything i say would be out of character for him (my avatar is a fandragon). i don't see other avatars doing that either, but i kind of wish i could. seems entertaining.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I think about this always
I think about this always
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
sort of?
I associate people and their posts with their avatar dragons but don't actively imagine the dragon speaking hmmm
sort of?
I associate people and their posts with their avatar dragons but don't actively imagine the dragon speaking hmmm
yes, and sometimes it's a blessing and sometimes it's a curse [sup]i hope people don't see me as a surprised Pikachu dragon when I post something [emoji=snapper size=1]
yes, and sometimes it's a blessing and sometimes it's a curse
i hope people don't see me as a surprised Pikachu dragon when I post something
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

Not really, no.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if others read my replies that way. Sometimes I'll do so deliberately—mainly for amusement. It depends on the context.
Not really, no.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if others read my replies that way. Sometimes I'll do so deliberately—mainly for amusement. It depends on the context.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Sort of but not really, it depends on the avatar
Sort of but not really, it depends on the avatar
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Lmao, if people think that Lobolg talks/acts in any way like I act... sorry to disappoint but he's both better and worse
Lmao, if people think that Lobolg talks/acts in any way like I act... sorry to disappoint but he's both better and worse
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
Yeah I do this for sure. I can’t help it xD
Yeah I do this for sure. I can’t help it xD
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
[quote name="@Jailer" date="2021-05-14 17:06:13" ] If you tried to hear my avatar dragon speak all you would hear are the dial up internet noises [/quote] wh.. what happened here
@Jailer wrote on 2021-05-14 17:06:13:
If you tried to hear my avatar dragon speak all you would hear are the dial up internet noises

wh.. what happened here
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8