Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, Avatar Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
my avatar is a trash fire so. that would be hilarious.
my avatar is a trash fire so. that would be hilarious.
MuAIaYM.png
i don’t usually see people’s avatars as them/their posts- more like their aesthetic! but either way i do tend to recognize them after a while haha
i don’t usually see people’s avatars as them/their posts- more like their aesthetic! but either way i do tend to recognize them after a while haha
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
As funny as it would be to imagine Michiru Otori reading my posts since my avatar is a fandragon of her, no, I don’t picture it that way. My avatars are always just whoever I want to show off currently, and not a specific representation of myself.
As funny as it would be to imagine Michiru Otori reading my posts since my avatar is a fandragon of her, no, I don’t picture it that way. My avatars are always just whoever I want to show off currently, and not a specific representation of myself.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Hmm... perhaps.

Hmm... perhaps.

KdSMN2F.png
not before...
not before...
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
my avatar just dabs like it's 2015
my avatar just dabs like it's 2015
tumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.png
yup! I kinda base a person's personality and tone off of their avatar subconsciously

I wonder if I'm just nonexistent to people who base what I'm saying off of my avatar XD
yup! I kinda base a person's personality and tone off of their avatar subconsciously

I wonder if I'm just nonexistent to people who base what I'm saying off of my avatar XD
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
I don't imagine people's avatars to be speaking their posts. I view their avatars as more of a tell of their aesthetic than anything else.
I don't imagine people's avatars to be speaking their posts. I view their avatars as more of a tell of their aesthetic than anything else.
UwPE0Qp.png
I do associate people with certain dragons, so sometimes that's the case.
I do associate people with certain dragons, so sometimes that's the case.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I pretty much remember ppl by avatar/dragons lol, so I just don't remember people who change their avatar a lot to new dragons
I pretty much remember ppl by avatar/dragons lol, so I just don't remember people who change their avatar a lot to new dragons
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8