Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, Avatar Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="HurricaneWinds" date="2021-05-14 16:41:36" ] i mostly imagine avatar dragons saying the person's broadcast message but i sincerely hope people imagine Rinu saying all my posts [/quote] *looks at my broadcast message*
HurricaneWinds wrote on 2021-05-14 16:41:36:
i mostly imagine avatar dragons saying the person's broadcast message but i sincerely hope people imagine Rinu saying all my posts

*looks at my broadcast message*
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

If you tried to hear my avatar dragon speak all you would hear are the dial up internet noises
If you tried to hear my avatar dragon speak all you would hear are the dial up internet noises
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
[quote name="ClockwerkFortune" date="2021-05-14 16:39:08" ] [quote name="PrincessFaeron" date="2021-05-14 16:26:18" ] ...Well I didn't BEFORE [/quote] [/quote]
ClockwerkFortune wrote on 2021-05-14 16:39:08:
PrincessFaeron wrote on 2021-05-14 16:26:18:
...Well I didn't BEFORE
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
I sincerely don't hope people imagine Jareth saying my posts.

I think that would make 'Bread shall rule all.' and 'I like Bloopblarps' either incredibly awkward or incredibly hilarious.
I sincerely don't hope people imagine Jareth saying my posts.

I think that would make 'Bread shall rule all.' and 'I like Bloopblarps' either incredibly awkward or incredibly hilarious.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Mines been interpreted a lot as eyeball <3
Mines been interpreted a lot as eyeball <3
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Yeah, I do!
Yeah, I do!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Well, not specifically around the forums for others, but for me sort of yes. My avatar is my dragonsona, a G1 I gened up myself and declared "me." Not my custom progen, if I had understood the game a little better than, I would have done that though. But I do use the Pearlcatcher emojis exclusively, so yes, imagine my avvie saying what I post. [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] Now just let me get this guinea pig off my head and post this.
Well, not specifically around the forums for others, but for me sort of yes. My avatar is my dragonsona, a G1 I gened up myself and declared "me." Not my custom progen, if I had understood the game a little better than, I would have done that though.

But I do use the Pearlcatcher emojis exclusively, so yes, imagine my avvie saying what I post. Now just let me get this guinea pig off my head and post this.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I change my avi way too often to think like this, lol. One day I'm a pink fae with bunny ears, next day I'm a demonic, bloodstained imperial.
I change my avi way too often to think like this, lol. One day I'm a pink fae with bunny ears, next day I'm a demonic, bloodstained imperial.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Had not thought of this before but now that I am wouldn't be opposed at all if people started to associate me with my avatar. And trying to imagine my boy here saying all my messages is making me laugh.
Had not thought of this before but now that I am wouldn't be opposed at all if people started to associate me with my avatar. And trying to imagine my boy here saying all my messages is making me laugh.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
Kneph (I) have two moods:
1) eldritch prophet of justice sort of vibe
2) incomprehensible memeing

OH YOU WERE REFERring to our posts- my mind immediately went to the broadcast message. Well, in this case it works both ways because the avatar dragon I'm currently using is me, I have said all the weird stuff in my broadcasts and, believe it or not, it is me who's posting these comments.
Kneph (I) have two moods:
1) eldritch prophet of justice sort of vibe
2) incomprehensible memeing

OH YOU WERE REFERring to our posts- my mind immediately went to the broadcast message. Well, in this case it works both ways because the avatar dragon I'm currently using is me, I have said all the weird stuff in my broadcasts and, believe it or not, it is me who's posting these comments.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8