Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, Avatar Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I changed my avatar again since this is plain funny

Don't worry tho it'll be back to Honeydew soon enough
I changed my avatar again since this is plain funny

Don't worry tho it'll be back to Honeydew soon enough
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
a few of the things i said...REALLY don't match my avatar's appearance and personality (that i'll get around to writing...eventually...)
a few of the things i said...REALLY don't match my avatar's appearance and personality (that i'll get around to writing...eventually...)
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
With the amount of weird stuff I've said, I'd rather not think that the pure coffee crazy gremlin isn't saying 'the children are fast but bingo is faster'
With the amount of weird stuff I've said, I'd rather not think that the pure coffee crazy gremlin isn't saying 'the children are fast but bingo is faster'
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
[quote name="Rabigrace" date="2021-05-15 14:38:19" ] [quote name="Incubuzz" date="2021-05-14 16:43:31" ] [quote name="HurricaneWinds" date="2021-05-14 16:41:36" ] i mostly imagine avatar dragons saying the person's broadcast message but i sincerely hope people imagine Rinu saying all my posts [/quote] Reading this and then reading your broadcast message right after made me almost spit out my drink [/quote] I second this [/quote] good to see my broadcast is working as intended
Rabigrace wrote on 2021-05-15 14:38:19:
Incubuzz wrote on 2021-05-14 16:43:31:
HurricaneWinds wrote on 2021-05-14 16:41:36:
i mostly imagine avatar dragons saying the person's broadcast message but i sincerely hope people imagine Rinu saying all my posts

Reading this and then reading your broadcast message right after made me almost spit out my drink
I second this

good to see my broadcast is working as intended
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok