Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | +~ [PWYW] breeding PLANNING service
1 2 3 4 5 6
[indent]i will not be aggressively bumping this thread, but it's safe to assume i am Always open for this i don't feed my dragons but i'm online most days, don't assume starving dragons means inactivity.[/indent] [b]i am subscribed[/b]. i may not respond to you right away. these projects can take hours. depending on other stuff going on, a couple of days. [center]current queue: [b]1[/b][/center] experimental service wherein i [b]PLAN breeding projects for you[/b]. because often, it's the planning rather than the breeding that's the hard part. up-front: this is PWYW because i don't expect a lot of interest, and my main goal is to encourage others to breed rather than to make a profit. you cay pay in gems, treasure, or items. i have a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85543642]wishlist[/url]. i don't know which information should be front-loaded, so please read the whole thing if you're interested in this service. [indent]if you want someone to breed a dragon for you, you're looking for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1973576]the dragonwish foundation[/url]. this is not that. i'm here to help you start your own breeding project, and hopefully encourage more folk to try that.[/indent] [quote]TL;DR: 1) you give me the details of the dragon you want to breed, your budget, and whether you're willing to try to buy/stud dragons not on the AH. also your familiarity with breeding, so i know how much i need to explain. 2) i spend a few hours trolling the AH and potentially dragon search, and throwing it all into a spreadsheet. [indent]if you're interested in the spreadsheet, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3232279#post_53996549]i discuss that further down[/url].[/indent] 3) i give you a list of dragons to buy/studs to request, or buy the dragons for you, and provide advice on pairing them together. (with optional visual aids) 4) YOU breed.[/quote] you can come to me for advice after the fact sometimes, and i'll probably provide it if i can, but i'm not selling ongoing support. just the initial labour of finding and assembling your first-generation pairs. [quote]DRAGON SHOPPING SERVICE: the advice i offer is time-sensitive. the dragons i suggest you buy today may not be available tomorrow. i offer the option to buy all necessary dragons for you. if you want this, you MUST provide your full budget up-front. you will get any remaining funds back once all pairs are purchased. you may provide your budget in gems, treasure, or a mix of both. assume 1:1000 g:t. [indent]while i would prefer it, you don't [i]have[/i] to worry about ensuring i can buy dragons listed for a specific currency. i have a decent-sized supply of both and can handle currency conversions myself. if you choose to use the dragon shopping service, i DON'T take a cut or commission out of the funds you send. anything not spend on dragons goes straight back to you.[/indent] you will still have to handle stud rental yourself. if you struggle to request studs, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3232279/1#post_53996548]i have stock messages[/url] at the end of this thread, along with a little advice. I AM NOT A BOARDING SERVICE. if you don't claim these dragons within a fortnight (14 days) of my buying them, i WILL exalt them.[/quote] RECOMMENDED READING: if you are unfamiliar with breeding projects, read on. otherwise, proceed to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3232279/1#post_53996547]the order form[/url] [quote]if you plan to embark on a breeding project, please read [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2630512]ganondorf's breeding guide[/url][/b]. it explains how breeding works in general, and more to the point, different methods of running a breeding project. you don't need to fully understand it, and i can hopefully explain things that don't make sense, but at least give it a brief skim before continuing. ganondorf outlines two methods of project breeding, [b]pyramid breeding[/b] and [b]line breeding[/b]. [b]i recommend pyramid breeding.[/b] it's usually easier to plan, more straightforward to execute, and if properly planned you shouldn't need to buy any more dragons from the AH once you're set up.[/quote] ANCIENT BREEDS: [quote]if your goal dragon is an ancient breed, please read this. ancient breeds cannot breed with any breed besides their own. each ancient breed, even older ones, have a [b]much smaller gene pool[/b] than moderns of any breed. this means both that there are [b]far fewer members of an ancient breed[/b], AND that [b]a lot of them are related[/b]. additionally, ancient dragons are much more variable in price, and can be [b]surprisingly expensive.[/b] all of this not to discourage you from breeding for an ancient, but to prepare you for the difficulty and expense of it. the kind of ranges seen in ancient breeding projects often look like they belong in a [b]16-pair project[/b]. however, it [b]can be a struggle to find 32 unrelated dragons[/b] that are both within the right colours, and have the right genes (or at least the right rarity of genes). i strongly recommend any project for an ancient breed to focus on breeding for the smallest number of genes possible. [b]if possible, don't breed ancients at all.[/b] one method of acquiring a desired ancient dragon is to [b]breed moderns for the desired colours only[/b]. apply a breedchange scroll and all necessary gene scrolls once you hatch a dragon with the desired colours. often, this can cost less or the same as breeding all the way, but much quicker and with less hassle. if this is not something you're willing to do, then instead consider reducing the number of genes you intend to breed for.[/quote] ON COST AND SPACE: [quote]SPACE for most projects, you will need either 16 dragons, or 32 dragons. before asking about this service, i recommend looking in your lair and making sure you have space for at least 16 dragons, or if you expect your project to be really difficult, at least 32. remember that you will also need space to hatch nests in addition to the starting pairs. once you're certain you've got a good child from a pair (see ganondorf's guide), you can safely exalt or sell that pair, but be certain you got something good before doing that. if 20 to 40 empty spaces is going to be a struggle, now is the time for a lair clearout, or the expansion of your hibernal den.[/quote] [quote]COST you're buying at least 16 dragons, possibly 32. before beginning a breeding project, i strongly recommend making sure you have AT LEAST 500 gems (pure, mixed, or equivalent in treasure) available for buying your dragons. more is better. depending on project difficulty, you may end up needing more than that. buying 32 dragons for 500g is nearly impossible. to be clear, I AM NOT CHARGING 500g. i am charging whatever you're willing to pay. but if you don't have a minimum of 500g lying around, you might not be able to get this project off the ground anyway. i will stick to whatever budget you request, but if you do insist on a low budget, your project may be particularly difficult or lengthy.[/quote]
i will not be aggressively bumping this thread, but it's safe to assume i am Always open for this

i don't feed my dragons but i'm online most days, don't assume starving dragons means inactivity.

i am subscribed. i may not respond to you right away. these projects can take hours. depending on other stuff going on, a couple of days.
current queue: 1

experimental service wherein i PLAN breeding projects for you. because often, it's the planning rather than the breeding that's the hard part.

up-front: this is PWYW because i don't expect a lot of interest, and my main goal is to encourage others to breed rather than to make a profit. you cay pay in gems, treasure, or items. i have a wishlist.

i don't know which information should be front-loaded, so please read the whole thing if you're interested in this service.

if you want someone to breed a dragon for you, you're looking for the dragonwish foundation. this is not that. i'm here to help you start your own breeding project, and hopefully encourage more folk to try that.
Quote:
TL;DR:

1) you give me the details of the dragon you want to breed, your budget, and whether you're willing to try to buy/stud dragons not on the AH. also your familiarity with breeding, so i know how much i need to explain.

2) i spend a few hours trolling the AH and potentially dragon search, and throwing it all into a spreadsheet.

if you're interested in the spreadsheet, i discuss that further down.

3) i give you a list of dragons to buy/studs to request, or buy the dragons for you, and provide advice on pairing them together. (with optional visual aids)

4) YOU breed.

you can come to me for advice after the fact sometimes, and i'll probably provide it if i can, but i'm not selling ongoing support. just the initial labour of finding and assembling your first-generation pairs.
Quote:
DRAGON SHOPPING SERVICE:

the advice i offer is time-sensitive. the dragons i suggest you buy today may not be available tomorrow.

i offer the option to buy all necessary dragons for you. if you want this, you MUST provide your full budget up-front. you will get any remaining funds back once all pairs are purchased.

you may provide your budget in gems, treasure, or a mix of both. assume 1:1000 g:t.

while i would prefer it, you don't have to worry about ensuring i can buy dragons listed for a specific currency. i have a decent-sized supply of both and can handle currency conversions myself.

if you choose to use the dragon shopping service, i DON'T take a cut or commission out of the funds you send. anything not spend on dragons goes straight back to you.

you will still have to handle stud rental yourself. if you struggle to request studs, i have stock messages at the end of this thread, along with a little advice.

I AM NOT A BOARDING SERVICE. if you don't claim these dragons within a fortnight (14 days) of my buying them, i WILL exalt them.

RECOMMENDED READING:
if you are unfamiliar with breeding projects, read on. otherwise, proceed to the order form
Quote:
if you plan to embark on a breeding project, please read ganondorf's breeding guide. it explains how breeding works in general, and more to the point, different methods of running a breeding project.

you don't need to fully understand it, and i can hopefully explain things that don't make sense, but at least give it a brief skim before continuing.

ganondorf outlines two methods of project breeding, pyramid breeding and line breeding.

i recommend pyramid breeding. it's usually easier to plan, more straightforward to execute, and if properly planned you shouldn't need to buy any more dragons from the AH once you're set up.

ANCIENT BREEDS:
Quote:
if your goal dragon is an ancient breed, please read this.

ancient breeds cannot breed with any breed besides their own. each ancient breed, even older ones, have a much smaller gene pool than moderns of any breed. this means both that there are far fewer members of an ancient breed, AND that a lot of them are related. additionally, ancient dragons are much more variable in price, and can be surprisingly expensive.

all of this not to discourage you from breeding for an ancient, but to prepare you for the difficulty and expense of it.

the kind of ranges seen in ancient breeding projects often look like they belong in a 16-pair project. however, it can be a struggle to find 32 unrelated dragons that are both within the right colours, and have the right genes (or at least the right rarity of genes).

i strongly recommend any project for an ancient breed to focus on breeding for the smallest number of genes possible. if possible, don't breed ancients at all.

one method of acquiring a desired ancient dragon is to breed moderns for the desired colours only. apply a breedchange scroll and all necessary gene scrolls once you hatch a dragon with the desired colours. often, this can cost less or the same as breeding all the way, but much quicker and with less hassle.

if this is not something you're willing to do, then instead consider reducing the number of genes you intend to breed for.

ON COST AND SPACE:
Quote:
SPACE

for most projects, you will need either 16 dragons, or 32 dragons. before asking about this service, i recommend looking in your lair and making sure you have space for at least 16 dragons, or if you expect your project to be really difficult, at least 32.

remember that you will also need space to hatch nests in addition to the starting pairs.

once you're certain you've got a good child from a pair (see ganondorf's guide), you can safely exalt or sell that pair, but be certain you got something good before doing that.

if 20 to 40 empty spaces is going to be a struggle, now is the time for a lair clearout, or the expansion of your hibernal den.
Quote:
COST

you're buying at least 16 dragons, possibly 32. before beginning a breeding project, i strongly recommend making sure you have AT LEAST 500 gems (pure, mixed, or equivalent in treasure) available for buying your dragons. more is better. depending on project difficulty, you may end up needing more than that. buying 32 dragons for 500g is nearly impossible.

to be clear, I AM NOT CHARGING 500g. i am charging whatever you're willing to pay. but if you don't have a minimum of 500g lying around, you might not be able to get this project off the ground anyway.

i will stick to whatever budget you request, but if you do insist on a low budget, your project may be particularly difficult or lengthy.
Tired | Xe / Xem / Xyr | Cymreig | avatar
ORDER FORM

please read the entire first post before ordering.

if you have any questions or uncertanties, please ask BEFORE ordering.

ONLY GIVE ME THE INFORMATION YOU PLAN TO BREED FOR.

if you plan to use a breed/gene scroll for any particular attributes, specify those as "any"

if a particular colour doesn't matter (eg tert will be basic), specify that colour as "any"

if there are discrepancies between the scry and the specs you list, i will assume the written information is correct.

please copy the entire contents of the quote and use this form in your post
Quote:
[b]LINK TO SCRY:[/b]

[b]DESIRED SPECS:[/b]
colour / colour / colour
gene / gene / gene
breed

[b]BUDGET:[/b]

[b]dragon shopping service?[/b]

[b]8 or 16 starting pairs?[/b]

[b]dragon acquisition:[/b]
remember dragon shopping service will not handle stud rental for you

DELETE UNWANTED OPTIONS:
1) buy dragons from AH
2) request STUDS from dragon search
3) request to BUY from dragon search

[b]existing project dragons:[/b]
if all in one tab, link the tab. otherwise, link to every dragon.

[b]do you want a picture showing how your dragons should pair up?[/b]

[b]how much do you need explained?[/b]

[b]further notes/instructions/whatever:[/b]

if requesting the dragon shopping service, send a one-way crossroad with your full budget (in gems, treasure, or both) once i confirm your order. i will return any unspent currency along with the dragons purchased.
ORDER FORM

please read the entire first post before ordering.

if you have any questions or uncertanties, please ask BEFORE ordering.

ONLY GIVE ME THE INFORMATION YOU PLAN TO BREED FOR.

if you plan to use a breed/gene scroll for any particular attributes, specify those as "any"

if a particular colour doesn't matter (eg tert will be basic), specify that colour as "any"

if there are discrepancies between the scry and the specs you list, i will assume the written information is correct.

please copy the entire contents of the quote and use this form in your post
Quote:
[b]LINK TO SCRY:[/b]

[b]DESIRED SPECS:[/b]
colour / colour / colour
gene / gene / gene
breed

[b]BUDGET:[/b]

[b]dragon shopping service?[/b]

[b]8 or 16 starting pairs?[/b]

[b]dragon acquisition:[/b]

DELETE UNWANTED OPTIONS:
1) buy dragons from AH
2) request STUDS from dragon search

[b]existing project dragons:[/b]

[b]do you want a picture showing how your dragons should pair up?[/b]

[b]how much do you need explained?[/b]

[b]further notes/instructions/whatever:[/b]

if requesting the dragon shopping service, send a one-way crossroad with your full budget (in gems, treasure, or both) once i confirm your order. i will return any unspent currency along with the dragons purchased.
STOCK MESSAGES FOR REQUESTING STUDS if you need to request to borrow dragons for breeding, it can be difficult to word your request clearly, especially if you haven't done this before. here are some stock messages you can copypaste: replace "dragon" with the dragon's name, or ID if unnamed, and insert the link after the = in the url box [quote=tab/clan bio says studs are okay] hey there! [url=]dragon[/url] would really help my breeding project can i borrow them for breeding? do you charge for this, and if so how much? thanks[/quote] [quote=stud status ambiguous] hey there! [url=]dragon[/url] would help me breed a dragon i want. would you be willing to send them to me so i can breed them with one of my dragons? i'll send your dragon back once the nest hatches. would you want payment for this? how much? thanks[/quote] ADIVCE ON HANDLING BORROWED DRAGONS: * the moment the dragon enters your lair: [indent]1) slap a skin on it if you often use breedchange scrolls. this accident-proofs the dragon. 2) put a link to the owner's profile in its description. 3) give the dragon a familiar or piece of apparel if 1 does not apply.[/indent] * DO NOT SEND IT TO A NEST RENTAL. you promised to return it; if the renter doesn't return it, you just lost someone else's dragon. * if the owner doesn't starve their dragons, fully feed the stud before returning. * it's polite to name all offspring of a borrowed dragon. if you're selling them as fodder, or exalting them yourself, use the randomiser. * the dragon is technically yours the moment it enters your lair. however, staff aren't ignorant of the culture of studding, and deliberately abusing their "any dragon in your lair belongs to you" policy to steal studs is against the rules.
STOCK MESSAGES FOR REQUESTING STUDS

if you need to request to borrow dragons for breeding, it can be difficult to word your request clearly, especially if you haven't done this before. here are some stock messages you can copypaste:

replace "dragon" with the dragon's name, or ID if unnamed, and insert the link after the = in the url box
tab/clan bio says studs are okay wrote:
hey there! [url=]dragon[/url] would really help my breeding project

can i borrow them for breeding? do you charge for this, and if so how much?

thanks
stud status ambiguous wrote:
hey there! [url=]dragon[/url] would help me breed a dragon i want.

would you be willing to send them to me so i can breed them with one of my dragons? i'll send your dragon back once the nest hatches.

would you want payment for this? how much?

thanks

ADIVCE ON HANDLING BORROWED DRAGONS:

* the moment the dragon enters your lair:
1) slap a skin on it if you often use breedchange scrolls. this accident-proofs the dragon.
2) put a link to the owner's profile in its description.
3) give the dragon a familiar or piece of apparel if 1 does not apply.

* DO NOT SEND IT TO A NEST RENTAL. you promised to return it; if the renter doesn't return it, you just lost someone else's dragon.

* if the owner doesn't starve their dragons, fully feed the stud before returning.

* it's polite to name all offspring of a borrowed dragon. if you're selling them as fodder, or exalting them yourself, use the randomiser.

* the dragon is technically yours the moment it enters your lair. however, staff aren't ignorant of the culture of studding, and deliberately abusing their "any dragon in your lair belongs to you" policy to steal studs is against the rules.
ABOUT THE SPREADSHEET you only need to read this post if you're interested in getting a copy of the spreadsheet that does half the work. the spreadsheet is hosted on google docs. if you want a copy, you won't need a google account to make use of it, though you will need to interface with google's services. i have no idea if it will work in excel, but i can tell you that openoffice and libreoffices' spreadsheet softwares don't like it. the spreadsheet i use was assembled by xianvar, and is a frankenstein of sheets made by llealynarisia and squiddragon. i have made very few changes to my own master copy, except some formatting changes that make it easier for me to use. this spreadsheet is commonly used by members of the DWF (though not all of them), and xianvar has made it clear that sharing the spreadsheet with others is acceptable. as far as i know, they are not publicly disseminating the sheet on the forums. if you share the spreadsheet with others, please leave the "Instructions" tab intact. [quote]as mentioned above, this sheet does a lot of the maths. it finds the distance between colours in all possible valid pairs, and then outputs a list of pairs with the shortest total distances between them. the sheet determines pair validity according to generation, and relatives (if input). i always check every pair it suggests in assay bloodlines. none of the spreadsheet's pair-suggestion decisions are informed by genes (if input). personally, i don't bother to input a dragon's genes unless it has the goal genes, as i find it easier to manually verify whether a pair will produce the desired gene rather than using the spreadsheet's separate tool for doing so.[/quote] the spreadsheet is useful for tracking your project as you go, and finding future pairs in your new generations. [quote]if you're unwilling or unable to use this spreadsheet, you can instead manually enter each possible pair into [url=http://fr.jithee.name/]jithee's breeding tool[/url], which will tell you the odds of that pair producing the desired offspring. that tool may not be properly updated for all genes or breeds, but if you ONLY fill in the colour information, it will accurately give you the odds per egg of a desired colour combo. remember that the odds this tool outputs are PER EGG, and each nest has an average size of ~3 eggs (roughly). anything above 1% is pretty good. any pair with a 5% chance or greater is excellent.[/quote]
ABOUT THE SPREADSHEET
you only need to read this post if you're interested in getting a copy of the spreadsheet that does half the work.

the spreadsheet is hosted on google docs. if you want a copy, you won't need a google account to make use of it, though you will need to interface with google's services.

i have no idea if it will work in excel, but i can tell you that openoffice and libreoffices' spreadsheet softwares don't like it.

the spreadsheet i use was assembled by xianvar, and is a frankenstein of sheets made by llealynarisia and squiddragon. i have made very few changes to my own master copy, except some formatting changes that make it easier for me to use.

this spreadsheet is commonly used by members of the DWF (though not all of them), and xianvar has made it clear that sharing the spreadsheet with others is acceptable. as far as i know, they are not publicly disseminating the sheet on the forums. if you share the spreadsheet with others, please leave the "Instructions" tab intact.
Quote:
as mentioned above, this sheet does a lot of the maths. it finds the distance between colours in all possible valid pairs, and then outputs a list of pairs with the shortest total distances between them.

the sheet determines pair validity according to generation, and relatives (if input). i always check every pair it suggests in assay bloodlines.

none of the spreadsheet's pair-suggestion decisions are informed by genes (if input). personally, i don't bother to input a dragon's genes unless it has the goal genes, as i find it easier to manually verify whether a pair will produce the desired gene rather than using the spreadsheet's separate tool for doing so.

the spreadsheet is useful for tracking your project as you go, and finding future pairs in your new generations.
Quote:
if you're unwilling or unable to use this spreadsheet, you can instead manually enter each possible pair into jithee's breeding tool, which will tell you the odds of that pair producing the desired offspring.

that tool may not be properly updated for all genes or breeds, but if you ONLY fill in the colour information, it will accurately give you the odds per egg of a desired colour combo.

remember that the odds this tool outputs are PER EGG, and each nest has an average size of ~3 eggs (roughly).

anything above 1% is pretty good. any pair with a 5% chance or greater is excellent.
res (also bump, open for business)
res (also bump, open for business)
[b]LINK TO SCRY:[/b] https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=2408819 [b]DESIRED SPECS:[/b] soil / shadow / mint tapir / constellation / branches veilspun [b]BUDGET:[/b] 500g liquid, potential to adjust if needed [b]dragon shopping service?[/b] yes please [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]8 or 16 starting pairs?[/b] 8 preferred [b]dragon acquisition:[/b] remember dragon shopping service will not handle stud rental for you DELETE UNWANTED OPTIONS: 1) buy dragons from AH [b]existing project dragons:[/b] if all in one tab, link the tab. otherwise, link to every dragon. [b]do you want a picture showing how your dragons should pair up?[/b] yes, please! [b]how much do you need explained?[/b] mid-tier? I've done a bit of breeding on my own, I just have a hard time without notes to reference to help me keeping track of where I'm at and what I'm looking for [b]further notes/instructions/whatever:[/b] I have a larger personal project I was working on that is, a bit of a mess and I lost my notes for it. Would you be interested in helping me to replan that as a part of your services? I'd be happy to pay you more for that as it's asking for more time and effort on your part as well :) thank you for offering this!!
LINK TO SCRY:
https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=2408819

DESIRED SPECS:
soil / shadow / mint
tapir / constellation / branches
veilspun

BUDGET:
500g liquid, potential to adjust if needed

dragon shopping service?
yes please

8 or 16 starting pairs?
8 preferred

dragon acquisition:

DELETE UNWANTED OPTIONS:
1) buy dragons from AH

existing project dragons:

do you want a picture showing how your dragons should pair up?
yes, please!

how much do you need explained?
mid-tier? I've done a bit of breeding on my own, I just have a hard time without notes to reference to help me keeping track of where I'm at and what I'm looking for

further notes/instructions/whatever:
I have a larger personal project I was working on that is, a bit of a mess and I lost my notes for it. Would you be interested in helping me to replan that as a part of your services? I'd be happy to pay you more for that as it's asking for more time and effort on your part as well :)

thank you for offering this!!
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

@plante confirmed! i've accepted your shopping budget and will get started soon.

if your budget proves unworkable, or if 8 pairs looks too low for this project, i'll let you know. in either case, i won't buy any dragons until you've decided how (or if) i should adjust the project.

if problems don't arise, you can probably expect a plan, and your dragons, in a few hours.

regarding your existing project: i can probably help you re-plan that, too. one thing at a time, though. i'd rather get this project planned out to your satisfaction first before looking at your existing one.
@plante confirmed! i've accepted your shopping budget and will get started soon.

if your budget proves unworkable, or if 8 pairs looks too low for this project, i'll let you know. in either case, i won't buy any dragons until you've decided how (or if) i should adjust the project.

if problems don't arise, you can probably expect a plan, and your dragons, in a few hours.

regarding your existing project: i can probably help you re-plan that, too. one thing at a time, though. i'd rather get this project planned out to your satisfaction first before looking at your existing one.
@plante (sorry if double ping)

i can see why you needed help planning this!

i don't recommend embarking on this breeding project as stated with 8 pairs.

i recommend dropping tapir from the breeding project and buying the gene scroll instead.

my reasoning:

1) tapir(veilspun) is currently about 90g on the AH.

2) expanding the project to 16 pairs wouldn't help much without a budget increase. buying tapir would be cheaper.

3) within veilspun, the primary gene is the main point of difficulty in this project. eliminating it significantly widens the gene pool.

if i look for pairs that can breed for constellation and/or branches within this colour range, i believe i can assmble a 8-pair start within budget.

would you be okay with this?

@plante (sorry if double ping)

i can see why you needed help planning this!

i don't recommend embarking on this breeding project as stated with 8 pairs.

i recommend dropping tapir from the breeding project and buying the gene scroll instead.

my reasoning:

1) tapir(veilspun) is currently about 90g on the AH.

2) expanding the project to 16 pairs wouldn't help much without a budget increase. buying tapir would be cheaper.

3) within veilspun, the primary gene is the main point of difficulty in this project. eliminating it significantly widens the gene pool.

if i look for pairs that can breed for constellation and/or branches within this colour range, i believe i can assmble a 8-pair start within budget.

would you be okay with this?

LINK TO SCRY: https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=2747460

DESIRED SPECS:
Plum / Red / Sunshine
Fade / Blend / Mop
Veilspun

BUDGET: 800kt? though i can get more!

dragon shopping service? yes please!

8 or 16 starting pairs? im thinking 16!

dragon acquisition:

DELETE UNWANTED OPTIONS:
1) buy dragons from AH

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/564637/2170447?name=&type=undefined

do you want a picture showing how your dragons should pair up? yes please!

how much do you need explained? I do know how to breed, and i got the idea down, but everything else may be a bit fuzzy

further notes/instructions/whatever: Thank you!
LINK TO SCRY: https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=2747460

DESIRED SPECS:
Plum / Red / Sunshine
Fade / Blend / Mop
Veilspun

BUDGET: 800kt? though i can get more!

dragon shopping service? yes please!

8 or 16 starting pairs? im thinking 16!

dragon acquisition:

DELETE UNWANTED OPTIONS:
1) buy dragons from AH

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/564637/2170447?name=&type=undefined

do you want a picture showing how your dragons should pair up? yes please!

how much do you need explained? I do know how to breed, and i got the idea down, but everything else may be a bit fuzzy

further notes/instructions/whatever: Thank you!
9BcJXjq.png
this is an excellent plan, go right ahead! @Antimoany
this is an excellent plan, go right ahead! @Antimoany
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

1 2 3 4 5 6